General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

liqdfire

Have a PA thinking of getting a apadravya.

I am looking for feedback, or personal experience with getting one.

What is a realistic healing time, and what is a realistic time before having sex after getting the piercing?

Is there that much of a difference as far as stimulation and pleasure is concerned?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

2[H]4U

the better question is WHY?

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike

why why why for the love of god why?

Runding

I've got a buddy with a Prince Albert and it took him a few weeks to recover. He said anytime he got a stiffy before it healed it was absolutely horrible. Then, a year later, he took it out.

There shouldn't be much of a difference in stimulation/pleasure, but if you are a condom user, he said that it was difficult to wrap it all up. He also said there were some circumstances in which sex pulled on the ring/bar/whatever the hell it was, so he had to be careful to not rip it.

What a horrible, horrible idea

AnasSplenium

I talked to a piercer about it before. He says it is a safe piercing, and he's done his himself three times (OW). He said that it wasn't the best idea and was kind of painful, but he's had sex five days after a fresh one. Waiting a month or so would be better. He said that he liked the piercing, and it made things feel better for him. None of his girlfriends liked it, but he said if you're patient and try different size barbells/beads, you should be able to find something that will be good for her too (and of course it will depend on the individual girl). I haven't gotten one yet, but I'm still thinking about it. I trust what the piercer told me, as he has a very good reputation and is very well-known. (Brian Decker if you want to google him). If you get one I'd like to hear about it.