General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

PreDatoR

There's a first for everything... aka. Sexual Anxiety..

For me anyways... I've always heard about it. But never experienced it until last night. I haven't been with many women. I've been sexually active for 12 years. Had a 9 yr relationship end a yr and a half ago. Dated a few women here and there one of them got a little serious but wasn't what i wanted so i ended it. Anyways met a gal that i totally dig back in May. We've been just taking things slow and going with the flow. The past month its been getting a bit more serious. Last night it went all the way.

Getting it up wasn't the problem. Keeping it up sure was. Had 1000 things running through my mind and i couldn't get it to shut off and just enjoy it to the fullest. Don't get me wrong it was probably the best hour and a half I have had in a really long time. But i was flying at half staff and never did climax. I feel like shit in a way and don't want her to think it was her because it wasn't. I'm hoping its just a one time deal just nervous about the whole thing because i really like this one and would like to keep her around.

Anyone here ever had anything like this happen? If so what can a person do to try to get past it so it don't happen again? I've read some stuff have some ideas but would rather hear from someone who's experienced it for themselves.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cannondale

You were nervous. Who isn't on the first time with a new girl? Try again and see what happens.

topcat989

Whatever you do don't let it snowball on you (sexual anxiety). You start worrying so much about it that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Aside from that, just let your gf know that you had the first time jitters, so she doesn't think/feel that she didn't turn you on.

Typhoon43

Ran into the same thing last night. First time hooking up with the girl I'm dating and it took some serious mind control to get things "up". It was my fault because I was thinking about it way more than I should have. The good news is that kind of anxiety will disappear (at least for me) after the first outing.

theNoid

I went through this on and off for only about a 2 year period in my mid 20s. Never had problems before or after, but for a 2 year period.. depending how drunk I was I had about a 1 in 10 chance of things not working how I wanted.

Then just as quickly as it came, it went and I haven't had remotely the same problem ever since. Also, its worth noting back then I was a smoker and smoking is the #1 cause of impotence.

PreDatoR

I've never had the jitters before like this with someone new. I don't think i've ever been this crazy about a woman before though. We actually talked about it and she's pretty cool i'm not sweating it too much. We'll see how it goes this weekend.

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside

Seriously, this happens to me about once in every 10 times but I am about 30lbs overweight and borderline diabetic and on an SSRI which kills sex drive and sometimes makes my pecker numb. Happened last night in fact. Not saying there is anything wrong with you though. Just don't worry about it.