General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Social Misfit
pwned

WTT: Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum

I'm running an optical link to my HT reciever from my computer, X-Fi doesn't have optical out and onboard does so this thing has to go. It's a great card, has the I/O hub, but no remote. Who uses that thing anyways?

I would like to trade for either a cheap/featureless but newer digital camera or a better video card than the old Radeon X1300 I have now. I'll even give you the video card if the trade is good enough.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Great Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Misfit View Post
I'm running an optical link to my HT reciever from my computer, X-Fi doesn't have optical out and onboard does so this thing has to go. It's a great card, has the I/O hub, but no remote. Who uses that thing anyways?

I would like to trade for either a cheap/featureless but newer digital camera or a better video card than the old Radeon X1300 I have now. I'll even give you the video card if the trade is good enough.

I love mine. I hook up my synth, guitar, headset, ipod, and speakers of course. Alot of people are nay sayers but screw em. It works for me.

xLudax

man would love to get this card off of you but dont have anything you are looking to trade for haha. shame...

[Entropy]

Is this the Fatal1ty version?