General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

vile1

Am I f@%ked up for telling a girl she needs plastic surgery?

I've been going out this girl for about 2 months and to get right to the point, she has tiny breasts. we're talking small A's. Not even a half-handful.

Now, it hasn't been a serious relationship until recently she has been talking about taking "us" the next step and wanting to spend a LOT more time together.

problem is that I'm having a real hard time being seriously attracted to her because of her (forgive the crudeness) man-chest.
Here in BC we talk all the time about how physical attraction plays a huge role in a relationship, and well, I just cant do it with tiny ass titties.

Now, I haven't told her this at all but I really want to tell her that she should get surgery. The thing is, if she says no, well then I'd have to break it off. She's given interest in it before, but she says she's scared of the procedure and what not.

I guess I know the answer to the first part of my question, and that's that I'll need to talk with her and see if she is interested/still willing.

My real question is, what if she is not willing to do this? I mean, I dont wanna be like, "Well, if you dont get some new sand-bags, we're through."

Suggestions/comments/statements that Im an insensitive jerk?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Eh... plastic surgery should be her own choice and not yours.

Personally, I wouldn't go out with a girl who got something purely cosmetic like that.

I hold the belief that physical attraction is meant as the hook for the personal attraction that you develop after dating. (I look for serious relationships though, so if you're a more casual kind of person, I guess this doesn't apply)

Edit: I don't think you're a jerk per se, but what are you going to do when you decide that you don't like her ears or nose or what-not? Are you going to tell her to get plastic surgery for those too? Maybe a little far-fetched, but you get the idea.

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

TBNZee
loon's cumdumpster.

To expand on the above:
What are you gonna do if she gets the operation and it turns out later that you're not interested in her anymore?
That'd seem pretty jerky to me.

PrettyInPink

I have a small chest (was barely an A cup, been almost a B cup for the past year). My boobs did get bigger when I started birth control and they also tend to get bigger when I'm having sex more frequently. That being said, as a fairly small chested girl, if some guy EVER suggested I get implants I'd slap him and leave. I'm already self conscious about it and having a boyfriend of 2 months say that to me would be totally inappropriate. If she was a long time gf or a wife, perhaps it could be discussed in an appropriate context but not in yours. How would you feel if she told you to get something like lipo or your nose fixed or else she doesn't think she can date you?

If you feel that way then just leave her now. I think it's totally inappropriate to suggest to her that she gets implants.

UID=growler

Yeah you should not be considering a serious relationship with her if you can't get past her small breasts. Break it off with her sometime soon and tell her you don't want to get that serious right now.

FM 2347
I am offended by the world isajeep.

If it bothers you that much maybe you should break up with her and find a girl that has the large breasts you want. I'm not sure why you decided to start a relationship with a girl you don't find attractive.

Rizen

rofl

is this thread serious?

If you're at the two month mark and her chest is that serious of an issue, you need to A) grow up and B) find someone else who you genuinely find physically attractive.

sir tex

If you don't find her attractive for the way she is, what the hell are you doing with her in the first place?

Rizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir tex View Post
If you don't find her attractive for the way she is, what the hell are you doing with her in the first place?
also this

Psilocybes

only read the first line but yea you're fucked up.

Giant Penis
Abit667

Just break up with her now and let someone who might actually care about her go out with her. You're an asshole.

Dominion

I'm more worried that you would ask a girl to get breast implants, in order to be with you. You may need to get your head adjusted. Are you gods gift to humanity or something? Maybe you need to take a hard look at yourself, and deal with some of your own inadequacies.

vile1

Great responses really.
First thing that should be clear: this is NOT a relationship. It's more like a weekly/bi-weekly hook-up. SHE wants to turn this into a relationship.
Second, she's 30 and I'm 23.

So yeah, time to break it off. Thanks guyz

Edit: NO im not a fucking cassanova/God's gift to women. Listen, she's cool, a bit old, but I could've prolly made it work but dude's, seriously. MAN-CHEST. Flat as a board. Sory for been who I'm.

Last edited by vile1; 07-21-2008 at 04:04 PM..

red|dragon

Don't tell girls they need plastic surgery.

Closed Thread