General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
fly
 
He was Mossad.
__________________
I don't take coupons from giant chickens anymore, not since last time.

535e31a45a5835405e755d1dc0fb9b76 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:49 PM fly is offline  
#916  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Elian_NWA
 
Nice points... After rewatching the video several times.. i agree with you... didnt notice the time jumps before...
__________________
[M]ember of the Bananaphone Fan Club!!!

[size=+1][color=#00ff00][b]ad360f7e7693bcda3f4eaa4adf4736d9[/b][/color][/size]
Old 05-14-2004, 01:50 PM Elian_NWA is offline  
#917  

I Robert I
i am teh LED/LIGHT/PHP master!! owned by suffocate [<3]
 
Ok, I looked through 3 pages at 200PPP and saw that some other people mentioned the "US Military Time" . I'd just like to clarify that it's infact (as some have stated) International standard time notation, also known as ISO8601. It's used in a huge part of the world.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html
__________________
Denameraper, Desticker, ImageShrinker and other stuff to make genmay life easier (clicking the donation button aint gonna kill you ):
http://mayhemex.theintarweb.net
Also:
http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=716914
Old 05-14-2004, 01:53 PM I Robert I is offline  
#918  

fly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Robert I
Ok, I looked through 3 pages at 200PPP and saw that some other people mentioned the "US Military Time" . I'd just like to clarify (as some have stated) that it's infact International standard time notation, also known as ISO8601. It's used in a huge part of the world.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html

Don't bother us stupid Americans with facts. We don't need facts.
__________________
I don't take coupons from giant chickens anymore, not since last time.

535e31a45a5835405e755d1dc0fb9b76 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:54 PM fly is offline  
#919  

I Robert I
i am teh LED/LIGHT/PHP master!! owned by suffocate [<3]
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly
Don't bother us stupid Americans with facts. We don't need facts.
Sorry, I'll let you continue your life in your own little world
__________________
Denameraper, Desticker, ImageShrinker and other stuff to make genmay life easier (clicking the donation button aint gonna kill you ):
http://mayhemex.theintarweb.net
Also:
http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=716914
Old 05-14-2004, 01:55 PM I Robert I is offline  
#920  

Motvicker
 
As for the ring, :
4- As regards the wearing of gold rings, most Muslim scholars declared its prohibition and they based their opinion on several sayings of the Prophet. Another group of Muslim scholars maintained that It was not Prohibited but was looked upon with distaste. They came to this conclusion when they learnt that a number of the Prophet’s Companions, among whom were sad ben Abu Waqas, Talha ben ’Obied Allah, Soheib, Hutheyfa, Jaber ben Samra and Al Baraa’ ben ’Azeb wore gold rings. Therefore wearing gold ring is looked upon with distaste but not prohibited . 5

^^ from http://www.islamic-council.org/lib/D...PTERSEVEN.html
Old 05-14-2004, 01:55 PM Motvicker is offline  
#921  

fly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Robert I
Sorry, I'll let you continue your life in your own little world

Yeah.

*back to finding imaginary WMDs*
__________________
I don't take coupons from giant chickens anymore, not since last time.

535e31a45a5835405e755d1dc0fb9b76 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:57 PM fly is offline  
#922  

I Robert I
i am teh LED/LIGHT/PHP master!! owned by suffocate [<3]
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly
Yeah.

*back to finding imaginary WMDs*
__________________
Denameraper, Desticker, ImageShrinker and other stuff to make genmay life easier (clicking the donation button aint gonna kill you ):
http://mayhemex.theintarweb.net
Also:
http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=716914
Old 05-14-2004, 02:00 PM I Robert I is offline  
#923  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elian_NWA
Nice points... After rewatching the video several times.. i agree with you... didnt notice the time jumps before...


__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 05-14-2004, 02:22 PM :ninja: is offline  
#924  

TheIlluminatedOne
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elian_NWA
Nice points... After rewatching the video several times.. i agree with you... didnt notice the time jumps before...


RTFT
Old 05-14-2004, 02:24 PM TheIlluminatedOne is offline  
#925  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Fuck you IlluminatedOne, you stole my signature. I READ IT FIRST!
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 05-14-2004, 02:32 PM :ninja: is offline  
#926  

Bread Mafia
 
Bread Mafia's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly
Yeah.

*back to finding imaginary WMDs*

Cause its real hard to lend them elsewhere with a couple months notice...
Old 05-14-2004, 02:35 PM Bread Mafia is offline  
#927  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Mafia
Cause its real hard to lend them elsewhere with a couple months notice...

or bury them in the sand.
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 05-14-2004, 02:37 PM :ninja: is offline  
#928  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Mafia
Cause its real hard to lend them elsewhere with a couple months notice...

Are you really going to go with that tired old excuse?
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 02:38 PM mike27 is offline  
#929  

Grumpy
 
so mike27, you gonna share with us screen caps from the hi-res version you claim to have seen? Would go a long ways to proving your points. Particulary the gold ring.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:42 PM Grumpy is offline  
#930  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.