General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thealmightysp0rk
die 13k


why yuo throw hate?
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 05-15-2004, 05:32 PM :ninja: is offline  
#1096  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Whale Spunk
thealmightysp0rk
 
Whale Spunk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by burninator
why yuo throw hate?


no, i love you. it's affinity. this thread is nowhere near vaultworthy. in fact, it should be deleted immediatly
__________________
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

Frank Herbert, Dune

‫‬~~‪‫‬~~҉

Never forget 11/9/07!
Old 05-15-2004, 05:33 PM Whale Spunk is offline  
#1097  

Affinity
I'm letting daggerdragon suck my cock for his USAir miles.
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thealmightysp0rk
no, i love you. it's affinity. this thread is nowhere near vaultworthy. in fact, it should be deleted immediatly

hi
__________________
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?
Old 05-15-2004, 05:34 PM Affinity is offline  
#1098  

AppleBoy
 
I want this thread on track, PRONTO!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 05:39 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#1099  

Ecwfrk
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
If ad hominem attacks indicate that you are losing a debate, then you guys already lost several times by the first page. :rolleyes;

I tried to read your post but there was an incorrectly placed semi colon so I couldn't read it. Please reformat it and repost it using the Queen's proper English with proper references to the definition of each word you use so I don't get confused. Thanks.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:41 PM Ecwfrk is offline  
#1100  

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecwfrk
I tried to read your post but there was an incorrectly placed semi colon so I couldn't read it. Please reformat it and report it using the Queen's proper English with proper references to the definition of each word you use so I don't get confused. Thanks.

Old 05-15-2004, 05:42 PM Baloneyflaps is offline  
#1101  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Mike you still havent explained why the CIA or whatever would intentionaly leave so many loopholes in the video. And why the fuck would they have Russian accents if they're working for the American government.
Edit:Thread/

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 05-15-2004 at 05:53 PM..
Old 05-15-2004, 05:46 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
#1102  

TMaxx6
How come no guys want to get with me in my trailer?
 
casualties: mike27
__________________
werd 2 mah nigz mcgee an m00
Old 05-15-2004, 06:38 PM TMaxx6 is offline  
#1103  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
Mike you still havent explained why the CIA or whatever would intentionaly leave so many loopholes in the video. And why the fuck would they have Russian accents if they're working for the American government.
Edit:Thread/

got to be the dumbest post in the thread
1) haste
2) outsourcing

Both of which were written IN MY FIRST POST you dipshit
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-15-2004, 06:44 PM mike27 is offline  
#1104  

TMaxx6
How come no guys want to get with me in my trailer?
 
On a serious note when I saw the title, I thought I was going to actually believe this. Then I saw the thread creator (mike27) and it automatically lost all credibility in my mind.

No, I am not lying...you are that fucking horrible, mike27.
__________________
werd 2 mah nigz mcgee an m00
Old 05-15-2004, 06:45 PM TMaxx6 is offline  
#1105  

BillyBeer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
got to be the dumbest post in the thread
1) haste
2) outsourcing

Both of which were written IN MY FIRST POST you dipshit

No, this was the dumbest post in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
You make it impossible to read, much less reply, to your post. Please reformat it according to the quote system we all use and comprehend. You have some good points, but even my 2048x1536 resolution garbles them into a mass of undiscernable points/retorts.
__________________
Because we elected the wrong Carter.
Old 05-15-2004, 06:59 PM BillyBeer is offline  
#1106  

CG
';'
 
CG's Avatar
 
You know at first, never having seeing mike27's other posts, I thought there may be something to this thread. As I meandered through the rest of the thread I must now say...


"mike27 for gayest person on the intraweb!"
Old 05-15-2004, 07:20 PM CG is offline  
#1107  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG
You know at first, never having seeing mike27's other posts, I thought there may be something to this thread. As I meandered through the rest of the thread I must now say...


"mike27 for gayest person on the intraweb!"


If you think this one is stupid you ought to check out this one, where mike27 proves yet again how he cannot follow even the simplest logic.


http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...3&page=1&pp=15
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-15-2004, 07:43 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
#1108  

ass
Asmodeus
 
ass's Avatar
 
no... the times in the video are from different times of when those events took place... for example, the murderers read their statement and that had a time stamp on it, then later, killed Nick Berg later or earlier and that had another time stamp on it... he's dead alright, but they killed him hours after reading their ode to cold blooded murder...

edit: i'm not back, i just wanted to clarify i few things i've heard and understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgott
the thing that sets it off as FAKE for me is the times on the video. i would say fake in my book
__________________
RIP...

Last edited by Asmodeus; 05-17-2004 at 04:09 PM..
Old 05-17-2004, 03:56 PM ass is offline  
#1109  

suffocate
I can't stand being raped so I get my genmay buds to change my names back
 
suffocate's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus
no... the times in the video are from different times of when those events took place... for example, the murderers read their statement and that had a time stamp on it, then later, killed Nick Berg later or earlier and that had another time stamp on it... he's dead alright, but they killed him hours after reading their ode to cold blooded murder...

edit: i'm not back, i just wanted to clarify i few things i've heard and understand...
i thought you left.......
__________________
Get That Black Pussy You Big Dick White Bastard Mutha Fucka
Old 05-17-2004, 04:12 PM suffocate is offline  
#1110  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.