General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Stealthmode
needs moar stealhmode
 
Stealthmode's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inc3pt View Post
Bitched out on the allnighter I picked it up at midnight and its waiting at home for me as soon as I'm out of work.

I want detailed updates on how many buckets of tears you cry from all the joy the japanese mountain will gift you.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:58 AM Stealthmode is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Namtaru
 
Namtaru's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthmode View Post
I want detailed updates on how many buckets of tears you cry from all the joy the japanese mountain will gift you.

__________________
purebooyah = cran
Old 10-27-2009, 12:38 PM Namtaru is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

uRizen
 
uRizen's Avatar
 
Fuck, I might just buy it for that track alone.
__________________
Gen[M]ay Rotary Club
Old 10-27-2009, 01:13 PM uRizen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Cloud 69
 
Is Fujimi Kaido the same as it was in Forza 1?
__________________
Straightaways are for fast cars, Corners are for fast drivers.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:18 PM Cloud 69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Just got it today....having fun so far. You guys complaining about missing cars/tracks are obviously playing a version purchased from Mercado Juarez..and didn't get CD2. The physics are good, the graphics look great but not as realistic as NFS: Shift imo. Play the two back to back and you'll see what I mean. Watching the Forza 3 replay it looks like nothing but a videogame....if you just happen to glance at the tv during a NFS Shift replay you could be momentarily fooled into thinking it was video of an actual race. The cockpit view in Forza 3 is well done, but still I prefer that of Shift. Even so, this is a great racing game and I'm still in the cheezy European econo-boxes right now so I'll reserve further judgement.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 10-28-2009, 08:29 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

huxley
Don't respond to me, I can't read your posts :(
 
huxley's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Just got it today....having fun so far. You guys complaining about missing cars/tracks are obviously playing a version purchased from Mercado Juarez..and didn't get CD2. The physics are good, the graphics look great but not as realistic as NFS: Shift imo. Play the two back to back and you'll see what I mean. Watching the Forza 3 replay it looks like nothing but a videogame....if you just happen to glance at the tv during a NFS Shift replay you could be momentarily fooled into thinking it was video of an actual race. The cockpit view in Forza 3 is well done, but still I prefer that of Shift. Even so, this is a great racing game and I'm still in the cheezy European econo-boxes right now so I'll reserve further judgement.

So you're saying there is a bunch of new and extra tracks? Ahhh why do I trust these warez donkeys!!!
__________________
6274a57bd8dbf1997e6de7df2fbed1da
Old 10-28-2009, 08:42 PM huxley is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

BigFuzzyArchon
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by huxley View Post
So you're saying there is a bunch of new and extra tracks? Ahhh why do I trust these warez donkeys!!!

lol cd2 was definately out in mexico
Old 10-28-2009, 08:54 PM BigFuzzyArchon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by huxley View Post
So you're saying there is a bunch of new and extra tracks? Ahhh why do I trust these warez donkeys!!!
Not a bunch, just a new one in Italy and an awesome Arizona desert track....Sedona iirc. It doesn't really bother me that the same tracks are in this one, they look better now anyway.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 10-28-2009, 09:20 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

Inc3pt
...NETS!!!11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthmode View Post
I want detailed updates on how many buckets of tears you cry from all the joy the japanese mountain will gift you.

Sad to say the other night when I started to run Fujimi Kaido, I was so tired that I kept nodding off and waking up to the sound of me crashing into a guardrail tonight though, I will cry tears of extreme joy as I take my FC through the downhill.
__________________
[M]ember of the Genmay [V]olvo Club
Old 10-29-2009, 08:07 AM Inc3pt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Stealthmode
needs moar stealhmode
 
Stealthmode's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inc3pt View Post
Sad to say the other night when I started to run Fujimi Kaido, I was so tired that I kept nodding off and waking up to the sound of me crashing into a guardrail tonight though, I will cry tears of extreme joy as I take my FC through the downhill.

i popped into this thread waiting for my haiku on how awesome that track is.

Fujimi Kaido
The Fast and the Furious
Nothin' on this shit

and a more inspired one

Drifting is like ice
Rubber melting to asphalt
Guardrail stops me cold

and my favorite battle

Endless Challenges
Zonda and Viper Battle
Nurburgerkingring

these are fun.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:03 PM Stealthmode is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthmode View Post
Endless Challenges
Zonda and Viper Battle
Nurburgerkingring

brilliant
Old 10-29-2009, 01:28 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

ph00ny
 
I picked up the limited edition and i'm enjoying it so far. However, wtf is wrong with their 1/4 and 1/2 mi track

I was literally sitting there waiting for the tree to light up...

then realized that there is no staging on either track
__________________
Yao Ming of Asian Crew
Second [M]ember of the 6' Asian club
[M]ember of [M] Cadillac Club
04 White Diamond CTS
f17881c2d660477b9151fe21fb4fb04b
Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 AM ph00ny is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Ralph
 
So now that you can probably see all the top times on w/e leaderboards they have, I have to ask this... are all the top times set using the DLC cars that cost extra money?

If the answer is yes I'm not even gonna consider buying this game...
__________________
The above post is an explicit representation of the views and opinions of CrowdGather. We at CrowdGather also support all medical advice contained herein and do recommend "trying it at home."
Old 10-30-2009, 01:36 PM Ralph is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Stealthmode
needs moar stealhmode
 
Stealthmode's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
So now that you can probably see all the top times on w/e leaderboards they have, I have to ask this... are all the top times set using the DLC cars that cost extra money?

If the answer is yes I'm not even gonna consider buying this game...

I could not fathom that that would be the case. Ill check today if I play though.
Just looked at their site. there are no leaderboards on the web yet but soon the forza site will be able to show you who is on top. (your mom probably)
Old 10-30-2009, 01:37 PM Stealthmode is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Inc3pt
...NETS!!!11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthmode View Post
i popped into this thread waiting for my haiku on how awesome that track is.

Fujimi Kaido
The Fast and the Furious
Nothin' on this shit

and a more inspired one

Drifting is like ice
Rubber melting to asphalt
Guardrail stops me cold

and my favorite battle

Endless Challenges
Zonda and Viper Battle
Nurburgerkingring

these are fun.

Endless fujimi
slip angle and FC as one
kaido is my home
__________________
[M]ember of the Genmay [V]olvo Club
Old 10-30-2009, 02:28 PM Inc3pt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.