Originally Posted by nameless? View Post
Im Cpt Abesots in Frick i dont use nameless as my eve name

Oh well, still no genmayers in my alliance then

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arioch

I think a lot of us are in MC now.

nameless, Incubus and myself are all in MC now

Wicaeed

haha MC. When Remedial (Goonfleet CEO) and friends went to the Eve Fanfest in Iceland, MC was without a doubt the gayest corp there. Remedial and Co were just out to have fun, and so was everyone else pretty much, except MC (basically the Fanfest was just a gathering where everyone got drunk, srsly). When a drunken Remedial tried to get in MC's group picture with the CCP Devs, Seleene basically told everyone "Seriously guys, this goes beyond the internet." That along with the fact that they left one of their drunken corp mates who had a catch a flight out of Iceland in 10 hours behind and left him high and dry speaks very highly of the people who fly with MC. That plus the fact that they are BoB lap dogs in everything but name.

arioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicaeed View Post
haha MC. When Remedial (Goonfleet CEO) and friends went to the Eve Fanfest in Iceland, MC was without a doubt the gayest corp there. Remedial and Co were just out to have fun, and so was everyone else pretty much, except MC (basically the Fanfest was just a gathering where everyone got drunk, srsly). When a drunken Remedial tried to get in MC's group picture with the CCP Devs, Seleene basically told everyone "Seriously guys, this goes beyond the internet." That along with the fact that they left one of their drunken corp mates who had a catch a flight out of Iceland in 10 hours behind and left him high and dry speaks very highly of the people who fly with MC. That plus the fact that they are BoB lap dogs in everything but name.

Ok then!

ttyl

Malakai

We took down one of AAA's pos in 68ft last night. They fought back hard, and didn't try any exploits this time (or they did & it failed), it was fun.

Some of our members are still very new to pvp, we lost a lot of bs to the pos guns and to their BS sniper fleet because people were not aligning.
I got taken to armor 3 times and structure twice, and still didn't lose my raven.

Last edited by Malakai; 11-20-2006 at 01:57 PM..

Kenshin

Quote:
Sounds about right.

I have friends (or former friends) in MC, it's too bad though. Really don't like MC, way too full of themselves.

That and the whole BoB lapdog thing.

Incubus

Quote:
Seleene basically told everyone "Seriously guys, this goes beyond the internet."

if Sel actually said that. I'm going to assume it was one of his moments where he gets really serious, but then says something totally ridiculous without realizing it. Arioch, I think we're going to have to get Exekias to make him a new sig with that as the quote.

As for the MC, I'll say they're the best group of people I've had the chance to fly with and I feel incredibly lucky to be in the alliance. Plus, arioch has a sexy voice on comms.

Munky73770

Any corps (pref. alliances) looking for a recon pilot? I am personally getting fucking tired of my current alliance......a lot of fucking politcal (ceo is a nazi)........ I do have three chars...but the other two will be stuck in empire mission whoring for a long time and I really dont feel like dumping them into a corp.

My guy can fly amarr/minmatar recons (recon 5) and has hac level 3 (flies the muninn).

MC would be cool, but hell I will take what I can get at this point tbfh.

Night0wl

Training time sure can suck. I wish I could grind xp every now and then to speed it up.

Kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munky73770 View Post
Any corps (pref. alliances) looking for a recon pilot? I am personally getting fucking tired of my current alliance......a lot of fucking politcal (ceo is a nazi)........ I do have three chars...but the other two will be stuck in empire mission whoring for a long time and I really dont feel like dumping them into a corp.

My guy can fly amarr/minmatar recons (recon 5) and has hac level 3 (flies the muninn).

MC would be cool, but hell I will take what I can get at this point tbfh.
We are just in the process of joining Imperium and could use more combat pilots. Send me a PM if you're interested.

haribohore

I just started playing in the end of August. Joined a small merc corp and am having a great time; we are currently contracted to camp ASCN supply lines in empire space.

I'm ready for a battleship but am having more fun flying my frigate and tackling industrials while training assault ships. I love being able to play somewhere between casual and full-time and not falling behind in skills (minus the years behind late start I have).

Munky73770

Titan wreck....looks sweet

Last edited by Munky73770; 11-26-2006 at 11:18 PM..

Munky73770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
We are just in the process of joining Imperium and could use more combat pilots. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I had my recon and command ship alts join The Priory for the time being...in 3 days I have killed (mainly assists ) over 50 people and lost my Huginn...had a Domination warp scrambler on it , but hey I got it for free from some dude that I killed a few months ago.

Wicaeed

Kenshin is that the same Imperium that spends all day camping the 7Q- system near Scalding Pass/Wicked Creek/Insmother?

Kenshin

Quote:
Kenshin is that the same Imperium that spends all day camping the 7Q- system near Scalding Pass/Wicked Creek/Insmother?
Quite possibly.