General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
jewbloob
 
now that im unbanned i can announce that i made 2 of those calls. bitch re%!!
__________________
Q: What do you call two mexicans playing basketball:
A: Juan on juan.

Q: Why are aspirins white?
A: Because they work.

Last edited by jewbloob; 08-09-2005 at 10:31 PM..
Old 08-09-2005, 10:28 PM jewbloob is offline  
#331  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

(o)(o)
Tyrone
I love William
 
 (o)(o)'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewbloob
now that im unbanned i can announce that i made 2 of those calls. bitch re%!!
ngr plz
__________________
THIS IS TYRONE

WHERE IS MY CRAYON?

Selling all my computer stuff for college (CPU's, RAM, HDD's, Mobo's, GFX, etc. )

http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?p=16704849
Old 08-09-2005, 10:29 PM  (o)(o) is offline  
#332  

Xephian
 
Lol.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:37 PM Xephian is offline  
#333  

JLowry
www.StateOfBrain.com
 
JLowry's Avatar
 
My mom leaves her ring next to the computer when she types, I was playing with it earlier and I stuck it in the diskette drive and I keep pushing the eject button. It won't come out and now she is gonna be out of the shower looking for her ring in about 10 minutes. Yap it up and tell him you are going to try and stick a knife in the drive. What about a screwdriver? Maybe a plastic Discuss ways to get it out.

Oh shit, was that sparks I saw? Oh no, now smoke is coming out of the drive... make him hold for a minute, set phone down and start yelling at "brother" to go get the water hose, but make sure tech support guy can hear you. Cuss words and banging sounds are good here while you have phone laying down.

Pick up phone a minute later and tell him computer is on fire, ask him what to do, make sure there is enough background noise for him to believe it.(remember mom is in shower/outside/not here) Tell him you are not allowed to call 911 under any circumstances due to immigration/green card being expired and living situation. End it with a big splash of water(on computer) next to phone and tell him you tripped breaker as all the lights at house are no longer on. Hmm, computer won't turn back on, now what?
Old 08-09-2005, 11:36 PM JLowry is offline  
#334  

Hoju
since u asked nicely <3 odium
 
Hoju's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone

My CD Drive Won't Work -Tyrone
http://www.cashmoneyuploads.com/view/v35142/

This proves that Geek Squad is a complete waste of time and money.

Why bother even calling their damn customer service... every damn call says "you have to pay... here's your local best buy store number"

What a bunch of faghorn asshooks.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:06 AM Hoju is offline  
#335  

badass_anthony11
 
Ryan Star
Old 08-10-2005, 02:36 AM badass_anthony11 is offline  
#336  

ATP
 
ATP's Avatar
 
holy mother of
__________________
Proud Member of the Dschinghis Khan Club

./ //''// ).____
/'/.../..../....:/|...._)
('(.......... \____|......)
\.................'...../.
..\'.Still.strokin'./
Old 08-10-2005, 03:48 AM ATP is offline  
#337  

computadorka
El Mero Chingon!
 
computadorka's Avatar
 
LOL
__________________
hay gays, i got band from ebaumsworld.com. LOL
Old 08-10-2005, 04:04 AM computadorka is offline  
#338  

ERL857
 
I think no matter what you guys can come up with someones stupidity has legitimatly topped it

but good ideas though never thought of pranking them
Old 08-10-2005, 05:47 AM ERL857 is offline  
#339  

Shorik
 
at the gay porn ones.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:35 AM Shorik is offline  
#340  

ElvisC
 
lol how many cd's i can fit in the drive
-i dunno depends on the computer lololololol

tell them you bought memory (the game dont say that) and it doesn't work.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:43 AM ElvisC is offline  
#341  

(o)(o)
Tyrone
I love William
 
 (o)(o)'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLowry
My mom leaves her ring next to the computer when she types, I was playing with it earlier and I stuck it in the diskette drive and I keep pushing the eject button. It won't come out and now she is gonna be out of the shower looking for her ring in about 10 minutes. Yap it up and tell him you are going to try and stick a knife in the drive. What about a screwdriver? Maybe a plastic Discuss ways to get it out.

Oh shit, was that sparks I saw? Oh no, now smoke is coming out of the drive... make him hold for a minute, set phone down and start yelling at "brother" to go get the water hose, but make sure tech support guy can hear you. Cuss words and banging sounds are good here while you have phone laying down.

Pick up phone a minute later and tell him computer is on fire, ask him what to do, make sure there is enough background noise for him to believe it.(remember mom is in shower/outside/not here) Tell him you are not allowed to call 911 under any circumstances due to immigration/green card being expired and living situation. End it with a big splash of water(on computer) next to phone and tell him you tripped breaker as all the lights at house are no longer on. Hmm, computer won't turn back on, now what?

If we could pull all that off, we'd have a winner! Jewbloob (my co-worker) comes in at 1pm est, we'll get creative then and work on this!
__________________
THIS IS TYRONE

WHERE IS MY CRAYON?

Selling all my computer stuff for college (CPU's, RAM, HDD's, Mobo's, GFX, etc. )

http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?p=16704849
Old 08-10-2005, 07:50 AM  (o)(o) is offline  
#342  

mserrino
 
am I the only one who really didn't find these funny?
Old 08-10-2005, 08:25 AM mserrino is offline  
#343  

metal_bryan
 
metal_bryan's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mserrino
am I the only one who really didn't find these funny?

Probably. Since when is there anything REALLY funny on [M] anymore anyways?


Why isn't this vaulted yet? Needs moar content or vault now!
__________________
21k user club
Old 08-10-2005, 08:45 AM metal_bryan is offline  
#344  

Mr. Greg
I'm obsessed with DHermit
 
Do you have braces, Tyrone? You seem to have a lisp...
__________________
Moose's brother.

Louis Potgieter (1951-1996) NEVER FORGET
Old 08-10-2005, 08:47 AM Mr. Greg is offline  
#345  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.