General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
I dunno if this is the right thread or not or if it was in AM but fuck it.
I remember a thread where some dude tried telling me i was a criminal because i smoked weed.
By the same fucked up logic, your a criminal if you talk on the phone while driving.
LOL.
yeah just thought i'd throw that out there
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 08-09-2007, 10:51 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#556  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Phil Taylor
I'll be back
 
Phil Taylor's Avatar
 
You ARE a criminal if you talk on the phone while driving. If you're in breach of the law you are, despite how minor it is.
__________________
~

nigga, you just made me click "go advanced"...
Old 08-25-2007, 07:44 AM Phil Taylor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#557  

imzjustplayin
 
Personally I think weed is a waste of time and $$, that said, I don't have an issue with them legalizing it so long as it's treated like tobacco cigarettes, can't smoke in establishments, etc. etc. That shit smells terrible and the health risks are really unknown but it can be assumed that it's hazardous to health so those who would like to not be exposed to it shouldn't be forced to be exposed to it much like cigarettes.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:53 AM imzjustplayin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#558  

SickSociety
 
Okay, we legalize it. But as with beer, it affects senses and ability to do things, so it must be regulated like beer. No driving, no public display. Do it in your own home or a designated spot. Get behind the wheel stoned, kill someone, suffer prison for it. No smoking it in public due to the smoke possibly getting others high. Give some to a kid, jail time.

Though as this crap is mostly appealing to hippie liberals, they'd whine that such regulations were too restrictive and "strips them of freedoms" blah blah as they do whenever they aren't allowed to do something without restraint.

Guess what? Marijuana- and other drugs- are not life necessary and getting high is not a right. It does not expand your mind, you merely phase into a state of lowered mental ability. Stop acting like you deserve to smoke crack. Most drug money goes to support gunrunners, smugglers or terrorists- not that hippies much mind supporting terrorists- most are traitors who sided with Al-Queda after 9/11 just to oppose Bush.

Do the world a favor- take enough drugs to die of heart failure.
__________________
jubjub is a goddamn stupid white supremacist. I hope a black gang ties him up and skins him alive.

shockthemonkey masturbates to kiddie porn
Old 09-09-2007, 03:14 AM SickSociety is offline  
Reply With Quote
#559  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSociety View Post
Okay, we legalize it. But as with beer, it affects senses and ability to do things, so it must be regulated like beer. No driving, no public display. Do it in your own home or a designated spot. Get behind the wheel stoned, kill someone, suffer prison for it. No smoking it in public due to the smoke possibly getting others high. Give some to a kid, jail time.

Though as this crap is mostly appealing to hippie liberals, they'd whine that such regulations were too restrictive and "strips them of freedoms" blah blah as they do whenever they aren't allowed to do something without restraint.

Guess what? Marijuana- and other drugs- are not life necessary and getting high is not a right. It does not expand your mind, you merely phase into a state of lowered mental ability. Stop acting like you deserve to smoke crack. Most drug money goes to support gunrunners, smugglers or terrorists- not that hippies much mind supporting terrorists- most are traitors who sided with Al-Queda after 9/11 just to oppose Bush.

Do the world a favor- take enough drugs to die of heart failure.

wishful thinking, nothing more

I urge you to rejoin reality, you know how

I've driven high probably roughly every other day for the past year without crashing. In all honesty, for all intensive purpose, I probably drive better because of the paranoia associated with it and it makes me pay more attention. Yes, suppositions, but care to join me in an FPS match while I'm high? I think you'd be quite surprised. No, it doesn't fully expand your conscious, but it goes in that direction. Mushrooms are the point of conscious expansion.

I prefer the term, Vitamin Marijuana http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=751469
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-24-2007 at 03:05 PM..
Old 09-24-2007, 02:55 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#560  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imzjustplayin View Post
Personally I think weed is a waste of time and $$, that said, I don't have an issue with them legalizing it so long as it's treated like tobacco cigarettes, can't smoke in establishments, etc. etc. That shit smells terrible and the health risks are really unknown but it can be assumed that it's hazardous to health so those who would like to not be exposed to it shouldn't be forced to be exposed to it much like cigarettes.

Well although I do agree it shouldn't be smoked inside public establishments, there is no need to perpetuate lies like you do to do that. Just do the simple common sense thing, it's courtesy to smoke outside of public places nothing more.

There is no causal link between second hand smoke and health problems, unless your a baby.
There is no causal link between marijuana smoke and lung cancer.

Just because you don't research into evidence doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist. Get out of your dream world and rejoin reality. The internet exists for more reason than writing shitty papers for your teacher and retarded entertainment.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 09-24-2007, 03:01 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#561  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyeasu View Post
Unsticky this thread!

Why the hell would you want to do that? This thread stands for the simple fact, yes it should be legalized, the argument is done, get on the legalization bandwagon otherwise your a tard. End of story, here it all is in a stickied thread.

We don't need to revert back to a new marijuana thread every other week where people copy/paste the same links and arguments. Thats just fucking retarded, what the hell are you thinking.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 09-24-2007, 03:03 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#562  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
The illegality of Marijuana has never stopped me and almost everyone I know from purchasing and consuming vast quantities. It's pretty much legal in California. I've never been arrested or fined for being caught with weed by a police officer.

The war on drugs is a huge waste of resources and money.
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 09-26-2007, 05:02 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#563  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSociety View Post
Okay, we legalize it. But as with beer, it affects senses and ability to do things, so it must be regulated like beer. No driving, no public display. Do it in your own home or a designated spot. Get behind the wheel stoned, kill someone, suffer prison for it. No smoking it in public due to the smoke possibly getting others high. Give some to a kid, jail time.
Agreed, although you'd have to be locked in a fairly small closet with someone smoking a fair bit of weed in order to really get a second hand "high" from the experience. People get about as second hand high from random secondary marijuana smoke as they do from random secondary cigarette smoke. i.e. not very much at all.

Quote:
Though as this crap is mostly appealing to hippie liberals, they'd whine that such regulations were too restrictive and "strips them of freedoms" blah blah as they do whenever they aren't allowed to do something without restraint.
Only to the uninformed. Your tax dollars are going to lock up people who have done nothing wrong according to your quote above and those dollars also serve as a price protection on the inflated prices of all illicit drugs helping criminals and terrorists profit at ridiculously insane levels.

But I guess only hippies would be interested in ending a stupid, wasteful policy that does nothing positive for our society and is wrought with unintended consequences including putting hundreds of billions of dollars in the hands of criminals and terrorists annually...

Quote:
Guess what? Marijuana- and other drugs- are not life necessary
Neither are cars that can exceed the speed limit, alcohol, tobacco, skydiving, etc...

You are still free to own, consume, or do pretty much anything you want, except certain substances, in our society. Because getting high in the privacy of your own home is wrong but going 0-100MPH in a matter of seconds on a public road is fucking fantastic...

Quote:
and getting high is not a right.
Choosing what goes into your own bloodstream is a basic right. Being able to choose your own mental state and what is going on within your own mind is a basic fucking human right, regardless of what you may think of what some people choose to do with that right.

All drugs do is push certain buttons that already exist within the human brain. How is control over your own brain not a basic human right intrinsic with the ideals of freedom?

Quote:
It does not expand your mind, you merely phase into a state of lowered mental ability.
Opinion. And? How is that unlike legal alcohol?

Quote:
Stop acting like you deserve to smoke crack.
People in a free society are supposedly free to do whatever they want to themselves. Or do we not understand what freedom and self determination means anymore?

Quote:
Most drug money goes to support gunrunners, smugglers or terrorists-
Only because our stupid policies against people getting high make plant products and refined plant products valued as high as precious metals or gems. Remember alcohol prohibition when gangsters profited from the sales of dangerous, illicit alcohol? Well, take that and extend it by about seven times as long and voila, you have massive international drug cartels and all the problems we have today...


Quote:
not that hippies much mind supporting terrorists- most are traitors who sided with Al-Queda after 9/11 just to oppose Bush.
Oh, I'm sorry. I just realized you are a fucking retard. My mistake for talking to you like a rational human being with a working brain in your head.

Seriously, you have to be fucking unbelievably stupid, retarded, or brain dead to believe that "liberals" are in league with AlQueda for daring to have different political opinions than yourself.

Damn, hippies. Iraq is going fucking spectacularly. You couldn't ask for a bigger clusterfuck.

Quote:
Do the world a favor- take enough drugs to die of heart failure.
We can't, it's illegal.

Also, that is unpossible in the case of marijuana/cannabis.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-03-2007, 06:19 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#564  

I Fuck Chickens
dasstrooper
cluck cluck fuck fuck
 
was this re-stickied or did I just miss it?
Old 10-04-2007, 03:23 AM I Fuck Chickens is offline  
Reply With Quote
#565  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
I think it just bounces around in the stickies spots when it occasionally gets posted in.

NEW STUDY REVEALS MARIJUANA PROHIBITION COSTS US $41 BILLION ANNUALLY

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/..._gettman_study

Direct link to study:
http://www.drugscience.org/Archive/b...ana%20Laws.pdf


Quote:
According to public policy and economic development analyst Jon Gettman of Drug Science, author of the report, Lost Revenues and Other Costs of Marijuana Laws, governments at all levels spend $10.7 billion on arresting, prosecuting, and punishing marijuana offenders. At the same time, by maintaining the policy of marijuana prohibition, those governments are forgoing an estimated $31.1 billion a year in lost tax revenues by keeping the $113 billion a year marijuana industry in the underground economy.

Gettman's analysis is based primarily on official government figures on US marijuana supply, prices, and arrests. Perhaps even more surprising than the costs associated with pot prohibition is the huge size of the domestic marijuana market, which Gettman pegs at more than 31 million pounds.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-06-2007, 11:13 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#566  

_cashel
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSociety View Post
Okay, we legalize it. But as with beer, it affects senses and ability to do things, so it must be regulated like beer. No driving, no public display. Do it in your own home or a designated spot. Get behind the wheel stoned, kill someone, suffer prison for it. No smoking it in public due to the smoke possibly getting others high. Give some to a kid, jail time.

Though as this crap is mostly appealing to hippie liberals, they'd whine that such regulations were too restrictive and "strips them of freedoms" blah blah as they do whenever they aren't allowed to do something without restraint.

Guess what? Marijuana- and other drugs- are not life necessary and getting high is not a right. It does not expand your mind, you merely phase into a state of lowered mental ability. Stop acting like you deserve to smoke crack. Most drug money goes to support gunrunners, smugglers or terrorists- not that hippies much mind supporting terrorists- most are traitors who sided with Al-Queda after 9/11 just to oppose Bush.

Do the world a favor- take enough drugs to die of heart failure.



I haven't read this thread, but if it's filled with this , I'm not sure I want to. Anyway, my question is, have you ever smoked marijuana or are you talking out of your ass?
Old 10-06-2007, 11:30 PM _cashel is offline  
Reply With Quote
#567  

G-Snake
 
re: Marijuana effects driving skills

I'm sure these links have already been used, so I'll use them as a reminder.

http://www.news.utoronto.ca/bin/19990329a.asp

Quote:
The molar approach was more sensitive. Table 1 shows that a modest dose of alcohol (bac=0.034 g%) produced a significant impairment in city driving, relative to placebo. More specifically, alcohol impaired both vehicle handling and traffic maneuvers. Marijuana, administered in a dose of 100 µg/kg THC, on the other hand, did not significantly change mean driving performance as measured by this approach.
http://casr.adelaide.edu.au/t95/paper/s1p2.html

Drinking and driving: Not smart
Smoking and driving: If you're comfortable, and it isn't your first time smoking/driving...not a big deal
Old 10-09-2007, 07:20 PM G-Snake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#568  

ourheartsconviction
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich Himmler View Post
No one NEEDS to smoke marijuana, good enough reason to not legalize it. I'm up for outlawing cigarettes and booze, myself. Because all they do is kill.

You think you should be allowed to do what you wish to your own body> In other words, you have a death wish? Fine, just blow your brains out. And save your friends and family decades of anguish as you waste away. Save the government thousands in treating your "pain" which will never go away. Save the innocent life you'll hit on the highway because the alcohol or pot made you swerve lanes. You want death, take it, and stop burdening everyone on the way.

Pot is legal in Jamaica and other places, yet once again, you don't like it here but you won't move to the spot you claim is better. I'm sick of listening to pussies whine.

We don't all need cars, they kill more people every year than cigarettes and alcohol combined. Lets make cars illegal also, then we can legalize pot because no one will be driving under the influence of drugs.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:05 PM ourheartsconviction is offline  
Reply With Quote
#569  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Snake View Post
re: Marijuana effects driving skills

I'm sure these links have already been used, so I'll use them as a reminder.

http://www.news.utoronto.ca/bin/19990329a.asp



http://casr.adelaide.edu.au/t95/paper/s1p2.html

Drinking and driving: Not smart
Smoking and driving: If you're comfortable, and it isn't your first time smoking/driving...not a big deal

Driving high is fun because all the road rage i have disappears. I let people cut me off and i don't get mad at them.
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 11-12-2007, 09:56 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#570  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.