General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

the_charmer

"I bet you have hot friends."

What does it mean if a girl says that to you? She knows I have a girlfriend, but she knows that girl and I are going to break up at the end of the summer. Just curious, I'm not going to hit it, just wondering to expand my knowledge on flirtation. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

worldspawn

girls are crazy bitches. they can not be understood or read.. just flow with it.. if you take your cock out and she puts it in her mouth or vagina it was a compliment.

Judith Miller
NulloModo
I am fucking retarded

Eh, honestly, it could mean anything... just take it as a compliment and keep going... I've often asked girls about friends because mine get on me constantly about getting them the hookup, so I have to at least play lip-service to it to get them off of my back.

Ignited

It just means that she relates you to other attractive things. Don't look too far into it. Just take it as a compliment and leave it at that.

Phil McCrevice
NumberFakes
Undiscovered Gen[M]ay Superstar.

Yea, don't try to interpret any thing a girl says. It could mean anything. If you assume something, you're going to look like an ass.

homer1300

what an odd thing to say...

ea771c2a4db83d092b7cf870edc4ec39

sweetie
ARBYS

she means...i want a guy, and you are one that would know more...and she's hoping they look like you....just set her up with a friend

on an unrelated note...planning a break up for the end of summer is kinda silly....what you are really saying is you have a friend with benefits that will be going away at the end of the summer....unless she doesn't know you are planning on dumping her....

zro

It's not about what she said but how she said it. The body language, tone, etc. will tell you everything you need to know.

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zro
It's not about what she said but how she said it. The body language, tone, etc. will tell you everything you need to know.
QFT

Barney
kronchev
Change a user's title. Their new title will remain until someone else changes it.

really ugly girls tend to have at least a few very hot friends...maybe it goes the same with guys?

Barney
kronchev
Change a user's title. Their new title will remain until someone else changes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie
on an unrelated note...planning a break up for the end of summer is kinda silly....what you are really saying is you have a friend with benefits that will be going away at the end of the summer....unless she doesn't know you are planning on dumping her....

i would rather have a relationship and a great time with someone knowing when itd end, rather than struggling with a long distance relationship after im 300+ miles away.

theres nothing silly about it, LD relationship are bad decisions, but im not going to hold myself back from someone and time with them just because i KNOW when itll end..besides that is so much better than just wondering when itll end.