General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
bflaps, don't say taht about her. well not in this sub forum

is this a "don't speak the truth" sub forum?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
is this a "don't speak the truth" sub forum?

I wonder if you can mention her race-treason?

spanxxx
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
what did you get fired for

Well I don't know the specifics of my firing to be honest, I was told that "at this point it doesn't matter because the decision has been made" I'm thinking that the company is going under as I was not the only one to be let go... 5/27 employees were fired that day.

I've had the worst lucky lately...

spanxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by U Caught The Gay View Post
52 miles ain't shit, but I wouldn't do it for 13$ an hour.

The fact that you are even considering this without knowing the pay shows your desperation. You can't properly weigh the benefits and drawbacks.

Decide where you want to go as in physically relocate, and target out from there.

Ya I've decided to stay where I am.. I originally had my notice in to move out but when I lost my job that fell thru.. I talked to my landlord and will be staying.

I've canceled a trip I had planned and have been working with a head hunter to get me a sick job...

Panic attacks have subsided as I've been approved for my benefits a lot earlier than expected... So I don't have to take the shittiest job offered.. But I still need something ASAP.

spanxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
do you know who you're talking to?

seriously, this bitch is worthless, and really, really dumb

That she has ever been employed to begin with I find incredible- that she has actually been hired multiple times in the last couple of years is astounding- a true testament to the ease of employment. She is by her own admission, a thief and a stoner. As if that weren't enough to explain her chronic unemployment, she IS A FUCKING DUMBASS.

A RETARD

actually, I feel bad referring to her as a retard because that is an affront to retarded people

Lol I don't know if you can really call it chronic unemployment... I got laid off from my last job along with another 150 people.. And I had worked there almost 3 years on the Nissan campaign and had actually been promoted several times..

I'm in Canada... I smoke pot with my managers... It's really no big d as long as I wasn't going to work stoned.

VoodoochildBC
cutie patootie <3 bonnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by U Caught The Gay View Post
Jobs are hard to come by right now if you suck. If you're a top performer and can clearly add value to the company, jobs are anywhere you want. You just have to put in some effort to get them. This shit isn't going to fall in your lap.
I agree somewhat, but my main point was that you can still look for jobs while you have one... I suppose it's better to be underemployed than unemployed.

Closed Thread