General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!

ya'll niggas posting in a troll thread

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

zerokewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute face View Post
Make a bunch of ___ jerky
Make homemade protein bars
Hard-boiled eggs
Bring a nut mixture (and grow some, )
Cut-up veggies

Roasted.

teh scud

I do instant microwavable rice + tuna soaked in sunflower oil (comes that way) and lemon pepper for quick cheap meal

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
I do instant microwavable rice + tuna soaked in sunflower oil (comes that way) and lemon pepper for quick cheap meal
sounds tasty

thrawn

i like the idea of the tiny houses but i don't need it to be mobile. i've been looking into building a small cabin in WV. i'll have all the lumber i need, easily. drilling for a well and the septic system would probably be the most help i would need.

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH

Hit up Walmart and buy a cheap fridge for your office/cube/whatever. Pay for it by stuffing it with bulk-purchased soft drinks and selling them to co-workers.

Worked for me at the last job.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
meat sweats, if you make a sandwich at 10AM (which is when I have time to) and eat dinner at 7:45pm, it'll be one big soggy mess.

yes, however I don't think that's going to be enough nutrition to:

1.) get me through a 10+hr work day
2.) spare enough energy for the next day when I go work out.
I used to make deli-meat sandwiches, but I would consistently run out of energy or crash. Sucks, because in addition to your mother I also love multigrain bread.

because sandwiches haven't worked as a meal for everyone else for years or anything... i mean, that whole subway franchise thing, thats just a gimmick. theres no calories in sandwiches. if they're not doing the trick... eat a second one. herp derp.

seriously. are you some kind of idiot? and the fuck was the point in making this thread when you shoot down every suggestion with the most retarded excuses?

d114

I agree with gee.

If you're running a corporate drone machine such as the HP workstation series, you can chop the cigarette lighter end off the fridge connector and solder a molex connector to the end. Hook it to your computer and leave it on all the time to sock it to 'the man'. It's much more powerful than the usb powered fridges, especially if you get a dometic or other three way fridge. This would be the 'American' solution, through and through. you can even pack raw beef and cook it with a few extra usb hubs:

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/10/ho...-cook-meat-30/

How is the fridge broken? You can rewire the compressor to be on all the time. If you use an insulated lunch sack you dont have to worry about your food freezing. There's usually a schematic on the back of the fridge.

If you want to eat healthy at work without carrying ice packs around, may i suggest bananas and/or dates. I would pack and eat bananas and dates whilst in remote areas of some countries.

d114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
what ingredients would you suggest besides the previously mentioned peanut butter and jelly?

Vegemite and processed cheese. Vegemite is available via amazon and various imports. It really provides alot of energy,.requires no refrigeration (I keep a jar around) and doesn't expire.

You can keep them separate in the same baggie and put it together at work. I suggest toasting. the processed cheese will keep for a day without refrigeration.

For snacks on break you can use wheat thins and vegemite, plus that dairy cheese wheel (from the 99 cent store). None of those require refrigeration.

malamute face
Long time. Me lobe yoy long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d114 View Post
I suggest toasting.
Great, he is going to list 7,000 reasons why he can't use a toaster now.
Growler & I hate olives <3
Pyramid is my speakerhumper BFF

Total: 24

fieroloki

I always take frozen dinners in a grocery store bag. They sit at my desk till lunch. Come lunch I nuke. Doesn't take as long cause that are partially thawed.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute face View Post
This thread =

ScHpAnKy
The only place you can get milk in a bag.

These are good replies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post

Quote:
If you want to eat healthy at work without carrying ice packs around, may i suggest bananas and/or dates. I would pack and eat bananas and dates whilst in remote areas of some countries.

Quote:
Vegemite and processed cheese. Vegemite is available via amazon and various imports. It really provides alot of energy,.requires no refrigeration (I keep a jar around) and doesn't expire.

You can keep them separate in the same baggie and put it together at work. I suggest toasting. the processed cheese will keep for a day without refrigeration.

For snacks on break you can use wheat thins and vegemite, plus that dairy cheese wheel (from the 99 cent store). None of those require refrigeration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieroloki View Post
I always take frozen dinners in a grocery store bag. They sit at my desk till lunch. Come lunch I nuke. Doesn't take as long cause that are partially thawed.

these are moronic replies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
seriously. are you some kind of idiot? and the fuck was the point in making this thread when you shoot down every suggestion with the most retarded excuses?

welcome to the bandwagon, hop on in!
stupid sheep shitstain, get the fuck out of here.

ScHpAnKy
The only place you can get milk in a bag.

Now that we've established what the subject title of the thread is, along with what trends as a "good reply" let's continue in that vein.

zerokewl

Kill yourself now.

You come in here looking for suggestions, your given FILLING meal suggestions that require a tiny amount of effort, shoot them all down, then chose the ones involving crackers and a banana.

Sandwiches and a bag full of food cant fill you up and keep you going, but a dainty can of tuna and a couple crackers can!

This thread is retarded.

You are retarded.

FAKE EDIT: This thread was actually pretty cool when we were talking about houses, let get back to that.