General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Teh Unfertaker

I'm from New York. I didn't see or hear the towers fall with my own eyes and ears but I could smell the smoke after.

If you want people to stop doing extreme shit, you have to stop them from living in exclusion from the rest of society.

Let them build Park 51, and let them pray on the top two floors of it if they want, freedom of religion applies to all religions.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You are fucking stupid. They hate us for the retarded shit we do, not for what we are supposed to stand for. They love us for what we are supposed to stand for.

i really find it hard to see how anybody could believe this...

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or.....

Feel free to counter anything I said.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/greg-gutf...lamic-gay-men/

you know what...i think this is a sufficient amount of counter trolling

let them build. we're even now.

teh scud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

What, are you expecting the muslims in the community center to bust into the gay bar with sabers and slaughter everyone? The location they're trying to build at is already surrounded by strip clubs, sex shops, and a betting parlor. There's already a bar aimed at lesbians nearby. Greg's gay muslim bar will just go out of business quietly (though I'd still like for him to go for it just to make things a little more interesting). I find it hilarious that, even jokingly, you think building a gay bar nearby 'makes us even.'

I love watching Red Eye, by the way.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
Like 5ive pointed out theres a difference between ramming a plane into a building and taking to the streets and protesting because a group of people drew your prophet in a negative sense (or in this case drew it at all).

Christans do the same exact thing whenever someone makes fun of Jesus or the Pope. They might not always go marching but they definately write angry letters, hold meetings condeming what the said person did/said etc.

they have protests of hundreds of thousands screaming and chanting for the heads of those who insult their religion?

that's the "exact same thing" as writing letters?

Wow, you really have to twist the fuck outta reality in order to make it fit your politically correct ideology

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
That really pisses me off. Some of you fucking idiots still don't even realize that the entire fucking world was on our fucking side after 9/11. THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD..........

yes, these muslims were definitely grief stricken over the attacks

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
What, are you expecting the muslims in the community center to bust into the gay bar with sabers and slaughter everyone? The location they're trying to build at is already surrounded by strip clubs, sex shops, and a betting parlor. There's already a bar aimed at lesbians nearby. Greg's gay muslim bar will just go out of business quietly (though I'd still like for him to go for it just to make things a little more interesting). I find it hilarious that, even jokingly, you think building a gay bar nearby 'makes us even.'

I love watching Red Eye, by the way.

it's bound to gestate mounds of butthurt in a lot of circles, i just think it may play out in a particularly hilarious manner.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
yes, these muslims were definitely grief stricken over the attacks

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

serbs celebrated during 9/11 as well.

it's very naive to think the entire world was behind america during 9/11. the us is not particularly popular in any part of the world any more, never really was either (except during the cold war).

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

I hope redrum is trolling, as I can't believe he is this stupid

Disarm

One of the things I look forward to is the older generation of stubborn and paranoid old fashion idiots/bigots/racists dying out and the younger more tolerant generation taking over and then I remember there are still plenty of young retards like Redrum who think like the older generation of stupidity and hate and then I realize this type of backwards hick thinking will never die out in my lifetime.

2[H]4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
One of the things I look forward to is the older generation of stubborn and paranoid old fashion idiots/bigots/racists dying out and the younger more tolerant generation taking over and then I remember there are still plenty of young retards like Redrum who think like the older generation of stupidity and hate and then I realize this type of backwards hick thinking will never die out in my lifetime.

It's called darwinsim. People with his type of thinking are getting fewer and fewer in the world.

2[H]4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

I'm sure this will be a huge success, you know, since the gays love to be manipulated like that.

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2[H]4U View Post
It's called darwinsim. People with his type of thinking are getting fewer and fewer in the world.
will be nice when they get fewer and fewer on genmay.

2[H]4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post

that's the "exact same thing" as writing letters?

yes.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/29/flo...day/index.html
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3929

just google violent christain rallies or protests.