General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
yes

well its time for me to go back to leaving you with your dick in your hand hoping I will respond

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Here's to hoping you'll respond while I bathe in my own urine, passing out from drinking

ok

try antabuse, perhaps it'll help

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Fuck it.

this here is reality. The same assholes that drool all over themselves castigating backwards ass christians and claim they are the reason for all the ills in the world like Dem supporters "having to eat hanging chads to make the election fair" are the same ones that scream that the Much Higher percent of muslims with Their even more backwards ass society and religion are sophisticated enough to hate everyone else for any other reason than not being the same as them.

get real morons. you are far more "racist" than the people you fault.

finally a post from you that makes sense

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i never said we should hate them back. making pretend they actually like us is not going to help things either. the majority of these people *are* illiterate goat herders, their nation been ravaged by thirty years of war and wardlordism, they hate the adjacent tribe next to them with a fiery passion, that they hate america goes without saying.
WHY? Why would illiterate goat herders hate america?

indeed. you'd also have to explain away why young girls are suffering from acid attacks when they try go to school, or why women are still "informally encouraged" to don a burka.[/QUOTE]

Taliban.

Sorry for answering short, penn vs edgar

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
could have something to with what has been happening in afghanistan since the 80s. could be cultural/religious. could just be that they're assbackwards and live in one of the least developed countries in the world. could be that afghanistan is home to some of the most fiercely independent people in the world, who have been paying in blood to keep occupying armies out of their land for centuries now. but the hate is there, and if it isn't, there certainly isn't any love instead.

Quote:
Taliban.
which implies that the taliban still enjoys a large amount of open popular support in many provinces, despite the fact they have been all but outlawed by the karzai government?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
finally a post from you that makes sense

Actually, no. No one is saying islam isn't ass backwards. Of course it is. The believe in a magic man in the sky.

You're purposefully trying to evade the issue, which is that should a country that claims religious freedom, take a stance on should this stupid fucking mosque be built, and should you as a citizen of that country and apparently claiming to enjoy the freedoms of said country, be irritated over it.

Link some more taliban stories or huffington post acid killings, I'm sure they'll hit their mark aswell

Straw Man
RuHo

Also, somewhere in india around a thousand women a year (and this is a VERY generous estimate, some sources say 5k) are killed over dowries. I've yet to see a post covering hindu bloodlust from you. Now why is that? You don't seem to fervently write about the plight of the hindu women regarding this, let alone the practise of sati.

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Let's repeat and clarify this point for everybody....

Who agrees with the following statement:
A mosque should not be allowed to be built at the proposed location.

?

When phrased that way, I am not sure anybody here agrees.

The banter seems to be about the double-standard and ass-backwardsness of Islam.
I'm not sure anybody thinks they shouldn't have the right to build the mosque....
Seems like the rest of this thread is race cards, religion bashing and misrepresenting what's been said.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
You're purposefully trying to evade the issue, which is that should a country that claims religious freedom, take a stance on should this stupid fucking mosque be built, and should you as a citizen of that country and apparently claiming to enjoy the freedoms of said country, be irritated over it.

?

i've reiterated several times that they have every right in the world to do it as per the constitution. i just feel that it's inappropriate all things considered, and in the long run it's only going to hurt them more than any thing else. there are better ways to promote "interfaith understanding" than to go out of your way to build so close and so ornately to ground zero. in the same way they have a right to build the mosque, i have a right to express this opinion, if that makes somebody think less of me be it on an internet forum or IRL so be it.

Quote:
Also, somewhere in india around a thousand women a year (and this is a VERY generous estimate, some sources say 5k) are killed over dowries. I've yet to see a post covering hindu bloodlust from you. Now why is that? You don't seem to fervently write about the plight of the hindu women regarding this, let alone the practise of sati.

yeah if Hinduism spent the last seven centuries trying to invade the balkans or if a fundamentalist sect brought down the empire state building i'd never shut the fuck up about them either. from the looks of things they seem to be happy keeping their restricted to their own little sub continent, which is fine by me. not to mention that india has actually made a concerted effort to remain a democracy (the world's largest in fact) since the brits packed up their shit post world war II.

but the thing that really bothers me the most about indian society is how strictly the caste system is still followed in many parts.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Link some more taliban stories or huffington post acid killings, I'm sure they'll hit their mark aswell

remember, when i make mention of these instances i'm not necessarily trying to argue the moral supremacy of the west over them, i'm simply trying to point out that the people who live in islamic countries have different priorities and views on life, and that it is folly and ignorant to believe everyone in the world views things in the same light as a secular "enlightened" westerner.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post

because the people reading them their religion treat them as idiots? Says their religion requires them to hate everyone else and subjugate them in the name of their god. It's not just ignorant goat herders in afghanistan. Its backwards ass cultists anywhere this religion gets a significant foothold. China Philippines Norway etc etc.

reality is such a bitch

TheMorlock

SemperFly

Quote:
that they hate america goes without saying.

nooooo, dude

much of the population, especially the illiterate goat herders, didn't even know what america was until 2001. these days most people there that hate america do so because of what's happened between now and then. it's the people who hated us before then - a much smaller sliver of the population - that caused the problems

Patriotic Eagle

Why should I take your objection to the "insensitivity" of the Cordoba Center seriously when you have no problem smearing millions with the crimes of a few while supporting a democratically elected government that hops around the world murdering and oppressing far more people than Islam?

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Sort of. Watch Charlie Wilson's War. We got them to shed blood and fight a proxy war against the russians for us and we couldn't even kick them a few billion in aid for their troubles after the russians left.

umm, no.

They were already fighting the Russians for themselves, completely their decision on their own. They didn't do a fucking thing for us, it was for themselves. All we did was give them some equalizer weapons to even out the pounding and massacres they were getting by Russian air power.