Quote:
Originally Posted by sct View Post
What am I missing here?

Check this:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008...-art-revealed/

That's what I remembered the art to be. But when you check wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_4_Dead
They have a new cover.

See they changed the right hand to a LEFT one. Therefore they can visually pun all the words in the title with one picture. It's genius.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

sct
I know what it takes to be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMF View Post
Check this:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008...-art-revealed/

That's what I remembered the art to be. But when you check wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_4_Dead
They have a new cover.

See they changed the right hand to a LEFT one. Therefore they can visually pun all the words in the title with one picture. It's genius.
Oh its a play on the game title. Neato.

Static Vision
...and that's the way we all became the brady bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatdaddy View Post
agreed. im worried that this looks like a crappy HL2 mod.
Definitely.

Genmay games forum is notorious for saying, "HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS AWESOME", then two weeks later nobody is playing.

Static Vision
...and that's the way we all became the brady bunch

Quote:
Being in multiple groups has absolutely no downside. If you all would prefer doing this in Genmay 2.0's group then that's fine. Just give me some permissions so I can run events when the time comes.

What is Genmay 2.0 group? Far as I know I am in the same Genmay group that I joined when Steam released its community features.

sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Vision View Post
What is Genmay 2.0 group? Far as I know I am in the same Genmay group that I joined when Steam released its community features.

Packhead wanted admin cause he runs all the "sexy times" () events and no one would give him it so he made a new group. I think I will just keep up the Left4Dead group so only people interested in playing it are getting announcements. Joining multiple groups has no side-effect and should be encouraged. I am sure people who are not buying L4D don't want to get the announcements for it every night.

T-Unit

joined the l4d group

error-in-excellence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Vision View Post
Definitely.

Genmay games forum is notorious for saying, "HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS AWESOME", then two weeks later nobody is playing.

It's not just Genmay. There's a whole bunch of people who are all about the first month blitz until the next game is released. Personally I don't understand it. I'd rather just play a small set of really good games and master them.

I must say I'm impressed with the continual interest in TF2 here. It's probably had the longest Genmay following for a non-MMO game.

MrBojangels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders View Post
Good luck playing this multiplayer with a copy from Juarez,

Mexican copies for the 360 will play online fine fuck steam's . If I didn't have to install steam I would buy this for PC in a heartbeat.

sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangels View Post
Mexican copies for the 360 will play online fine fuck steam's . If I didn't have to install steam I would buy this for PC in a heartbeat.

Have fun with your shitty 360 controls and good luck trying to find people to play with a couple months after its release.

Also, yeah FUCK STEAM. Such POS software FIGHT THE MAN. And fuck all those indie developers getting incredible exposure they deserve on steam. Screw their discounted prices on games, who wants that shit anyways. Such a friend system... I don't have friends anyways so who the fuck needs that stupid shit. Yeah bro, fuck them.

sir tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangels View Post

Come on, let's be honest here: no you wouldn't.

CrazyIke

100% obtaining for 360, 99% buying via Steam for PC. Appreciate the possible GOTY twice

threefingeredguy

Quote:
Have fun with your shitty 360 controls and good luck trying to find people to play with a couple months after its release.

Also, yeah FUCK STEAM. Such POS software FIGHT THE MAN. And fuck all those indie developers getting incredible exposure they deserve on steam. Screw their discounted prices on games, who wants that shit anyways. Such a friend system... I don't have friends anyways so who the fuck needs that stupid shit. Yeah bro, fuck them.

Yeah man, I hate having access to all of my games on any computer and the ability to join VAC-secure servers with thousands of people. I also hate that Steam encourages mods, mappacks, customization, and keeps the game up-to-date with new content and bugfixes for free. Fuck that.

Look guys. Steam was bad when it launched in 2003 or whatever. And it stayed bad for a while. Get over it. It's pretty fucking awesome these days. It works well, never crashes anymore, and if I want to go to a friend's house and play HL Decay I just have to log in and start playing.

BCS
(mcovey)

I'll be purchasing this for PC on day 1, however I dont know if I will be up for playing with Genmay people. A quick look through the TF2 thread and you see more drama and bitching than an average WoW guild.

I can imagine it now

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TURN THE WRONG WAY DOWN THE CORRIDOR? YOU GOT ME KILLED! MY LIFE IS RUINED!"

or

"We play the cornfield all the time, soandso doesnt know what he is doing and can't pick a decent map to save his life"

-augusttremulous

Colonel Sanders

Quote:

3nk1du

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCS View Post
I'll be purchasing this for PC on day 1, however I dont know if I will be up for playing with Genmay people. A quick look through the TF2 thread and you see more drama and bitching than an average WoW guild.

I can imagine it now

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TURN THE WRONG WAY DOWN THE CORRIDOR? YOU GOT ME KILLED! MY LIFE IS RUINED!"

or

"We play the cornfield all the time, soandso doesnt know what he is doing and can't pick a decent map to save his life"
Yeah cause all the drama is fo realz.

Anyways, after watching the developers walkthrough vids on gametrailers I am definitely going to be playing this alot....WITH GENMAYERS