General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
BCS
(mcovey)
 
BCS's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
Yeah cause all the drama is fo realz.

Anyways, after watching the developers walkthrough vids on gametrailers I am definitely going to be playing this alot....WITH GENMAYERS

That drama is serius bizness
__________________
"For dudes it's essentially the same, except you have to wipe the head of the penis, and you obviously have nothing to spread, really."

-augusttremulous
Old 10-22-2008, 04:57 PM BCS is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

3nk1du
 
3nk1du's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCS View Post
That drama is serius bizness
After thinking about it for a minute, yeah it might be serios bizness with L4D. 4 players not 32 = serios. Definitely gonna see some people getting butt hurt for not getting revived in time or not getting the guns/ammo/health packs they want/need. OMG IT'S ALL UNRAVELING IN MY MIND!!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:05 PM 3nk1du is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

HiPNoTyQ
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
Yeah cause all the drama is fo realz.

Anyways, after watching the developers walkthrough vids on gametrailers I am definitely going to be playing this alot....WITH GENMAYERS

your going to be the girl
__________________
4023e556f07ac9735f785c3c7d1a9e4d [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:31 PM HiPNoTyQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

BCS
(mcovey)
 
BCS's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
After thinking about it for a minute, yeah it might be serios bizness with L4D. 4 players not 32 = serios. Definitely gonna see some people getting butt hurt for not getting revived in time or not getting the guns/ammo/health packs they want/need. OMG IT'S ALL UNRAVELING IN MY MIND!!

I am the biggest fucking zombie fan. Dead Rising got so much play on my xbox that it should have been the only game I own. I'm interested in seeing how some of the zombie characters play out. Im particularly interested in the hunter and tank. I would play with Genmayers if I had a chance at eating one of their brains. If the hunter can just hang out on walls or ceilings as long as they like I can see them being a big nuisance in a fun way.
__________________
"For dudes it's essentially the same, except you have to wipe the head of the penis, and you obviously have nothing to spread, really."

-augusttremulous
Old 10-22-2008, 05:44 PM BCS is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

bobsmith
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
After thinking about it for a minute, yeah it might be serios bizness with L4D. 4 players not 32 = serios. Definitely gonna see some people getting butt hurt for not getting revived in time or not getting the guns/ammo/health packs they want/need. OMG IT'S ALL UNRAVELING IN MY MIND!!

8 technically, since you can have 4 survivors and 4 zombies in the deathmatch mode, but yeah, still a lot smaller than say our TF2 games.

I basically cannot wait for this game, it really sounds like the zombie game I've been hoping for.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:48 PM bobsmith is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

3nk1du
 
3nk1du's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPNoTyQ View Post
your going to be the girl
I want to be the old man or the black guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCS View Post
I am the biggest fucking zombie fan. Dead Rising got so much play on my xbox that it should have been the only game I own. I'm interested in seeing how some of the zombie characters play out. Im particularly interested in the hunter and tank. I would play with Genmayers if I had a chance at eating one of their brains. If the hunter can just hang out on walls or ceilings as long as they like I can see them being a big nuisance in a fun way.
Hunter = fast zombie with a chargeable pounce move.

Last edited by 3nk1du; 10-22-2008 at 06:15 PM..
Old 10-22-2008, 06:09 PM 3nk1du is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

BCS
(mcovey)
 
BCS's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
I want to be the old man or the black guy.

The veteran ftw
__________________
"For dudes it's essentially the same, except you have to wipe the head of the penis, and you obviously have nothing to spread, really."

-augusttremulous
Old 10-22-2008, 06:11 PM BCS is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

Static Vision
...and that's the way we all became the brady bunch
 
Static Vision's Avatar
 
Steam sucked for the first month and even then the problems it had really did not get in the way of its purpose; content delivery. I have always liked Steam the people who complain about it look like fools because it is a solid application loaded with USEFUL features and no bloat.
__________________
Please inform the captain this is a hijack.
52166fe262e5931bf138c3a5c30412b8
Old 10-22-2008, 06:53 PM Static Vision is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

Drizzt
 
Drizzt's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Vision View Post
Definitely.

Genmay games forum is notorious for saying, "HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS AWESOME", then two weeks later nobody is playing.

well, i have not had that with a valve game, ever. Since HL1 every game they have released i have fucking loved.

It's not like this is from a starter dev, valve knows what the fuck is going on.
__________________
MBON|gHub|LbYpavflKJ
59fce89076a3d2f5851e8c291f40e708

"Do not be afraid of the darkness, be afraid of what it hides"

- Drizzt Do'Urden

d53f78fef409408e2230f13db8ca19bb [pornmay.com]

b93149b95e0d7e32a815b7ae4e95c3d6
Old 10-22-2008, 10:21 PM Drizzt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

worldspawn
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post


Hunter = fast zombie with a chargeable pounce move.
lol is this just a reskinned "howler" or whatever the fast zombie is from hl2? ravenholm anyone?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:30 PM worldspawn is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

worldspawn
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
well, i have not had that with a valve game, ever. Since HL1 every game they have released i have fucking loved.

It's not like this is from a starter dev, valve knows what the fuck is going on.
this can not be emphasized enough++

they are pro yo.. its ran by MIT graduates and former microsoft employees and some of the best game designers in the industry
Old 10-22-2008, 10:34 PM worldspawn is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

worldspawn
 
Quote:

To understand a zombie, you must become one.

Why should uninfected human survivors have all the fun? In Left 4 Dead's Versus mode, you can join a squad of infected zombie bosses and--what else?--vomit on enemy faces. After playing much of the single-player and co-op campaigns, we finally got our hands on the Versus mode of Valve's anticipated shooter.
ok so this game is actually like 100% what i imagined in a 28 days later mod right when hl2 was released.. pretty much down to a t what i envisioned..

awesome
Old 10-22-2008, 10:52 PM worldspawn is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

BCS
(mcovey)
 
BCS's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nk1du View Post
I want to be the old man or the black guy.


Hunter = fast zombie with a chargeable pounce move.

Wiki says they also climb walls and can jump over rooftops
__________________
"For dudes it's essentially the same, except you have to wipe the head of the penis, and you obviously have nothing to spread, really."

-augusttremulous
Old 10-22-2008, 10:52 PM BCS is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

3nk1du
 
3nk1du's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCS View Post
Wiki says they also climb walls and can jump over rooftops
They seem to be the standard zombies in videos, seeing hordes of them come out of nowhere is gonna be awesome. I can't wait, hurry the fuck up november.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:56 PM 3nk1du is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

SGT Rob
 
SGT Rob's Avatar
 
The zombies can do a good bit of climbing themselves, they're actually quite agile, you can see this in really any of the videos. It's not over the top either.
__________________
Xbox360 GT: WhiteRob86
e5cd24560f139eb59d3be22c0f68b3eb
7d2c6e20d78c82f890be1ca980f42ac7
Old 10-22-2008, 11:25 PM SGT Rob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.