General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ReaperKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidkristal View Post
ahh, you can warp to 0 now (which is nice)

Really? I may reinstall and play for a bit today.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Veeb0rg

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidkristal View Post
ahh, you can warp to 0 now (which is nice)

Yeah, warp to 0 was a great fix, Autopilot still drops out at 15km though

zerokewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Table View Post
I tried to get an [M] corp running a few months ago. It kind of fell through as most of the older people were too far along with thier own corps or PvP to participate and we couldn't really engage the newbies very well. Most of us were kind of stuck in a half way point between being elite and being noobs so that didn't help either.

I haven't logged in for a month or more so I have no idea what my old corp is up to. If things fell apart with them I'd be up for joining an [M] corp. I have roughly 18,000,000SP mostly in combat skills but I can pilot a hulk as well.

I was invited into a new corp, booted everyone from the old shit corp, and me and Dee joined a 0.0 alliance in TauCeti Federation like 1,000 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky
Who was the bastard that was taking care of my account for me while I was gone (till my account ran out)? Is he still around? I'd love to start up once again when I get back home, that's for sure. It was fun as all hell

I was the one taking "care" of your account before it shut off like 3 hours later.

Liquid_Table
Waiting for that fateful day of bannage, c'mon Kyle be a man and push the button you big fairy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Who was the bastard that was taking care of my account for me while I was gone (till my account ran out)? Is he still around? I'd love to start up once again when I get back home, that's for sure. It was fun as all hell.

You never said you wanted anyone to take care of your account. I told you I would and then one day you just up-and-disappeared.

Liquid_Table
Waiting for that fateful day of bannage, c'mon Kyle be a man and push the button you big fairy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerokewl View Post
I was invited into a new corp, booted everyone from the old shit corp, and me and Dee joined a 0.0 alliance in TauCeti Federation like 1,000 years ago.
So if I start my account back up again what are the chances of getting an invite? Also did whateverthefuckcorporation we started ever get going or was it basically me you and blue the entire time? Also where is all the money I put into the corp wallet? I put like 500m up in that bitch. Fuck, we all did.

Last edited by Liquid_Table; 11-08-2009 at 04:31 PM..

x3r0n
Seppukakke?

I currently have an active subscription but only have 5mil or so xp. i do have around 40mil isk though so I have decent equipment, that i can use anyway. minmatar, working on gunnery skills right now.

is this genmay corp getting set up?

Caelum

Eve is only $5 with the Steam sale going on right now if anyone wanted to dual box. Dual boxing works well to mine. Mined myself into an Apoc solo way back when battleship blueprints were first put in the game

The Internet
Invented by Bob Dole. Get of Bob Dole's internet. Bob Dole Comands it. Bob Dole

"Product keys will not work with existing EVE Online accounts."

I already have one of those from the last deal they did before dominion came out. Really do not want to go through training another character, even though I barely have 2 mil SP on my other one.
5bb111fc1aa058e1283875b86b1a571c

ShallowAce

My Main is Mister Steele, alt is Gert Salvo ;x new players if you wanna group up msg me on gert Salvo

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerokewl View Post

I was the one taking "care" of your account before it shut off like 3 hours later.

haha yeah... being 200 miles away from my nearest bank branch didn't help matters.

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.