General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
wowwen <3
 
Well i can book it off work but someone will have to come meet me at the train as ill be alone and i dont know london well
Old 01-07-2008, 11:31 AM wowwen <3 is offline  
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowwen <3 View Post
Well i can book it off work but someone will have to come meet me at the train as ill be alone and i dont know london well

You work on Sundays? Sure, I'll meet you from the train station, I don't want you to book time off until people start showing an interest though, It'd be great if you could come
Old 01-07-2008, 02:44 PM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#17  

wowwen <3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizofoshizo View Post
You work on Sundays? Sure, I'll meet you from the train station, I don't want you to book time off until people start showing an interest though, It'd be great if you could come

yeah i work in the hospital so i work any day of the week, well ill book it anyway just in case cause the off duty is done well in advance . I dont post too much but im always up for a night out
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 AM wowwen <3 is offline  
#18  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowwen <3 View Post
yeah i work in the hospital so i work any day of the week, well ill book it anyway just in case cause the off duty is done well in advance . I dont post too much but im always up for a night out

Fucking awesome
Old 01-08-2008, 02:58 PM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#19  

someguy12
 
Well, since there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest so far, then you can sign me up for Sunday 10th. I don't live far and have no commitments so there won't be any problem going.

It just depends whether you won't some random lurker going with you
Old 01-09-2008, 03:38 PM someguy12 is offline  
#20  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
Well, since there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest so far, then you can sign me up for Sunday 10th. I don't live far and have no commitments so there won't be any problem going.

It just depends whether you won't some random lurker going with you

Everybody is welcome, I just want a good evening in london, best way is to try and do a meet. Glad to hear you're interested
Old 01-09-2008, 03:42 PM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#21  

someguy12
 
well then you can confirm that im attending in the first post then.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:49 PM someguy12 is offline  
#22  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Last bump for interest otherwise it wont happen, I thought I'd get at least a few together.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:56 AM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#23  

The Internet
Invented by Bob Dole. Get of Bob Dole's internet. Bob Dole Comands it. Bob Dole
 
I'm trying to get up to london around that time, i'm trying to get a job on a film set and there are a few jobs around the time of the meet so might be able to kill two birds with one stone.
__________________
President of the "I hate Alanis [M]orissette" club
Founding [M]ember of the Gen[M]ay Ninja clan
UK Represent
5bb111fc1aa058e1283875b86b1a571c
Old 01-21-2008, 11:55 AM The Internet is offline  
#24  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet View Post
I'm trying to get up to london around that time, i'm trying to get a job on a film set and there are a few jobs around the time of the meet so might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

So still maybe's, I can't really do that. Unless people start saying they want to come this week then it wont happen. for you anyways.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:49 PM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#25  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
No more interest, you guys stink. Last time I try to organise this
Old 01-30-2008, 03:07 PM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#26  

TheRequiem
No titty for me.
 
TheRequiem's Avatar
 
Protest scientology that day instead
__________________
You should turn sigs off.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:55 AM TheRequiem is offline  
#27  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRequiem View Post
Protest scientology that day instead

haha yeah someone said that to me on MSN, idc that much
Old 02-06-2008, 04:57 AM Nizofoshizo is offline  
#28  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.