General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DrMabuse

Are You A Terrorist? You Might Be Surprised

This is scary stuff if you are intelligent enough to understand the implications. This isn't your run of the mill news story about our government.

If you take the time to read this you will probably find yourself in there somewhere. DHS wants you reported to the FBI or local police if you:

...stockpile food
...are concerned that illegal immigrants are taking away American jobs
...oppose free trade agreements
...are frustrated over perceived lack of government action on illegal immigration
...perceive recent gun control legislation as a threat to your right to bear arms
...are concerned that other countries are experiencing a rise in economic power and influence
...are a military veteran who is disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from the psychological effects of war
...etc.

Quote:
FOUO DOES NOT BELONG ON GENMAY

http://video1.washingtontimes.com/vi...mismreport.pdf

"What is difficult? It is difficult to learn something about yourself." - Thales of Miletus

Last edited by mofugger; 04-16-2009 at 11:39 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gearhead
god of welders and keeper of the magical torch

Good references but that's wayyyy too much to read.

Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

I proudly collect guns and ammo

Caelum

A coworker of mine just came in and told me the same thing. This and with the Ron Paul Fusion Center thing...every day I become more and more afraid for the future of free America

DrMabuse

You might note that this was not supposed to be leaked to the media or public.

For context: the repeated use of the word "terrorist" and "right wing extremist" comes from the DHS Director who refused to use that word - "terrorist" - to refer to Al Qaeda or any other group of that type in front of the Senate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Napolitano, Director of DHS
In my speech, although I did not use the word “terrorism,” I referred to “man-caused” disasters. That is perhaps only a nuance, but it demonstrates that we want to move away from the politics of fear toward a policy of being prepared for all risks that can occur.

"What is difficult? It is difficult to learn something about yourself." - Thales of Miletus

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Welcome to your country. This is not new. Under bush we had the FBI devoting undercover operatives to infiltrating peaceful religious groups for daring to organize anti-war protests.

The way the right wingnut talkers were trying to hype this you'd think no one had ever bombed an abortion clinic or put out hit lists of abortion doctors and we've never had an ex military guy ever blow up a federal building in our country before...

Quote:
That's what we usually try to do with classified documents.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

We fucking told you this was going to happen.

"Come on man just give Hope a chance!."

Okay fine whatever.

And now this.

Joves

Yeah I guess I am. So what.

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMabuse View Post

It's not classified, but you are absolutely correct. FOUO (For Official Use Only) does not include Genmay.

DarkHelmet
BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD

Oddly they came out with a report on left wing radical people (ELF, PETA, etc.) and it barely made the news.

Ziggy

Maybe I should bring this up...
My job this summer is a tourist ferry ride around the Thousand Islands (in the St. Lawerence River) and possibly boating into American waters...
So because of this last part, coming up the weekend of April 25, during my job training, we have to endure a lecture from some people from the DHS.

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday

there's a good chance i'm a terrorist

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
We fucking told you this was going to happen.

"Come on man just give Hope a chance!."

Okay fine whatever.

And now this.

don't be a dumbass, this is nothing new, W's administration started this shit early on.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rg0n View Post
don't be a dumbass, this is nothing new, W's administration started this shit early on.

lolwut?

W was shitted on day in and day out since he entered office by both the media and the general public. Whether he deserved this is besides the point, but criticising President Hope Change nowadays is akin to a crime against humanity. Leaked documents like the one linked to by the op just may make me think twice about criticising Hope Change openly in the coming years.

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
lolwut?

W was shitted on day in and day out since he entered office by both the media and the general public. Whether he deserved this is besides the point, but criticising President Hope Change nowadays is akin to a crime against humanity. Leaked documents like the one linked to by the op just may make me think twice about criticising Hope Change openly in the coming years.

don't get me wrong, President Obama is just as much of a politician as President Bush was. and they're all fucking scheisters but get real dude, in your day to day life shit like this is going to have no bearing what so ever. we're all still going to say and do whatever we were going to do anyway, and if it wasn't illegal to begin with then nothing's going to fucking happen, just like when President Bush was in office, remember when everyone flipped out about how anyone can be named an enemy combatant for anything and habeus corpus was to be suspended? nothing fucking changed for anyone that didn't already have it coming i.e.. fucking asshole terrorists we found in the middle east. it did not affect our citizenry just like this won't.