General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
His biggest challenge during the day is to try and upsell oak-veneered plywood over decking plywood to whatever Mexicans come to shop at Lowes. Not exactly the top of the heap (or chin) we're dealing with here.

how about I suggest you shop at Ho'Depot, and we'll just hope those morons drop a pallet of doors or block off top stock onto your head. We don't need custos like you.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
how about I suggest you shop at Ho'Depot, and we'll just hope those morons drop a pallet of doors or block off top stock onto your head. We don't need custos like you.

At least I didn't get confused when I went car shopping and end up with a truck when I was looking for a sports car.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Jehannum

Quote:
Care to explain why this area Didn't have satellite coverage up until 2006, or that it STILL doesn't get any other form of broadband except for satellite or a T1?

If you didn't have satellite coverage in 2006, then you didn't have Dish/DirecTV back then either, fuck face.

Spot beams are used for localization, not overall coverage. It's a method of segregating content on the same frequency (like say, carrying local channels for a given metro area/state in a single spot beam to that state). Using spot beams for that makes sense, because then you can use the same frequencies to send different content to different geographical areas.

Any spot beam focused on Dallas is gonna nail you right where God should have put your fucking chin.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

gribly

How the fuck is this argument still going on when I already admitted I must be wrong and it makes sense that low-density areas like where I live don't count for shit? I do admit I almost never leave the state, and even then, I hate going to our "cities" which is what you folks would call towns. To me, a town has like one fucking store and a post office, which also serves as a town hall, and the local board of selectmen is made up of the old farts that hang out on the bench in front of said store.

SemperFly

Quote:
the majority of citizens are still too poor to afford anything better than dialup, or free access from the local library, if they still have one.

are you insane? do you know how much broadband costs?

land line = 20-30 bucks
dialup access = 10 bucks

broadband = 30-40 for basic packages in most areas

dumb. ass.

Forever Domon

dialup was 29 in the rural area where i grew up, and when broadband finally came in 2006, it was 39.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
are you insane? do you know how much broadband costs?

land line = 20-30 bucks
dialup access = 10 bucks

broadband = 30-40 for basic packages in most areas

dumb. ass.

Elitist motherfucker, you must think they should eat cake.

When the revolution happens, I hope you're the first to taste the guillotine,

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
dialup was 29 in the rural area where i grew up, and when broadband finally came in 2006, it was 39.

Yeah, and for truly poor people, that's a tank of fuel so they can get to their Lowe's job and try to keep their family fed on really crappy Walmart generic food that's going to eventually kill them with the Chinese melamine fillers, just so the hard work they do can keep elitist cocksuckers like swilling their champagne and stealing taxpayers' money with their fake "bailouts".

--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
How the fuck is this argument still going on when I already admitted I must be wrong and it makes sense that low-density areas like where I live don't count for shit? I do admit I almost never leave the state, and even then, I hate going to our "cities" which is what you folks would call towns. To me, a town has like one fucking store and a post office, which also serves as a town hall, and the local board of selectmen is made up of the old farts that hang out on the bench in front of said store.

Hey, I'm on your side... It's these stupid "technocrats" who think that if they have something (champagne orange juice for breakfast, caviar ass cream, eleventybazillion megabit broadband that can deliver 5-D content including daily blowjobs), then EVERYBODY must have it, oh man gawd wtf bbq.

--John Hobbs

SemperFly

Quote:
Elitist motherfucker, you must think they should eat cake.

When the revolution happens, I hope you're the first to taste the guillotine,

let us know when you decide to join the 21st century

Quote:
(champagne orange juice for breakfast,
it's called a mimosa you fucking barbarian

Tex Arcana

Quote:
let us know when you decide to join the 21st century

it's called a mimosa you fucking barbarian

Whatever, you're still a fucking republican whore.
I hope you like swallowing Perry's jizz

--John Hobbs

SemperFly

I'm neither a republican nor a texan so I'm not a constituent of perry's in any way

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.

you automayers are a bigger bunch of whiners than uhhh.... you whine a lot
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf

Tex Arcana

Quote:
I'm neither a republican nor a texan so I'm not a constituent of perry's in any way

Fine: "you're a cocksucking Corporatist whore, spending your days on your knees blowing "executives" for a few dollars more."

How's that, bitch?

--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Daddy View Post
you automayers are a bigger bunch of whiners than uhhh.... you whine a lot

, fuck you, we don't whine, we verbally abuse each other with smilies and bad language. If you don't like the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen; otherwise, stfu and make me a pie!

--John Hobbs