General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseras View Post
You don't let them tell you what to fix. you take it to your shop. tell them to fix it right, ( ie, the most expensive way possible ) and bill the insurance company.

Yes. I have done this before.
My complaints have been that the idiot adjuster didnt know what the hell he was looking at. He saw scratches and no dents, he wouldnt even look at my tire to see if it was damaged

Ive dealt with insurance before, but not at this level of idiocy

Edit: also, going with the most expensive way possible is a good way to get my truck totaled as the deputy did not assign fault to either driver. Im getting mine repaired through my plan

Asa of the Infidel Crew

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
also, i have been thinking of vinyl wrap....

Well, I sent my "Sorry brah, I need to duck out of our arrangement" text last night so...

Truck it on down to Norcal with $500, then see how quickly freeway pebbles and bugs shred all the vinyl off of the front of your vehicle.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Did you come to your senses gheto?

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
BRAND IDENTITY IS SO FUCKING COOL MAN, HOLY SHIT YOU GOT ME SOOOOOO BAD
FUCK, I'D GO KILL MYSELF, BUT THE ONLY GUNS I HAVE ARE AN AMT, A TAURUS, AND A RUGER, IF ONLY I HAD A GLOCK I'D END MY LIFE TO BE FREE FROM HOW BAD YOU GOT ME!!!!!1!11

oh
oh the pain

the pain from how bad you got me
i can't believe i will have to endure this until i get my next paycheck so i can buy a proper gun that can kill me properly

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2Kill View Post
Oh, I see the problem....

I am a moron

I.D.10T

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:

i've had deer that have fucked my truck up more than that meth-head

i just want to do something different, if i don't like the new grill after all i'll be able to swap in the old one in about 5 screws, also it's not anywhere near done

also, i have been thinking of vinyl wrap....
for the front bumper as a stone guard , look how many chips are in that thing, 3 years ago it was freshly painted and beautiful

Hey, you still want those Lightning wheels?

Also  stfu Jehannum, sometimes a product has a damned good use for which it wasn't originally designed , think clear PlastiDip for the front end and bumper, a good cheap way torotect the nose of that truck.

--John Hobbs

Time2Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I.D.10T

Another butthurt Ford fanboi

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.

Quote:
Hey, you still want those Lightning wheels?

yes, i do

Asa of the Infidel Crew

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Another butthurt Ford fanboi

you think I'm butthurt by your lame brandism?? You can't even find a way to use brandism in a remotely humorous way to make a half-decent point; which leads me to believe you not only know nothing about cars in general, but most likely don't even own a car in specific, and just like hearing yourself talk out of your ass. I hope those farts smell good.

Either, that, or you own a BMW and are butthurt over the fact our Fords work reliably and don't cost the GNP of a third-world nation to repair.

--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
yes, i do

ygpm

--John Hobbs

Time2Kill

Quote:
you think I'm butthurt by your lame brandism?? You can't even find a way to use brandism in a remotely humorous way to make a half-decent point; which leads me to believe you not only know nothing about cars in general, but most likely don't even own a car in specific, and just like hearing yourself talk out of your ass. I hope those farts smell good.

Either, that, or you own a BMW and are butthurt over the fact our Fords work reliably and don't cost the GNP of a third-world nation to repair.

Heh...I'd say lets line our trucks up but 1) unfortunately I'm all the up in Michigan 2) I'd win anyways

My old SS:
Dyno Graph
Dyno Vid

Don't have anything on the new truck yet.

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Heh...I'd say lets line our trucks up but 1) unfortunately I'm all the up in Michigan 2) I'd win anyways

My old SS:
Dyno Graph
Dyno Vid

Don't have anything on the new truck yet.

Hmmm... I've never seen you post much about this alleged truck... or any other vehicles in general... no pics, stories, etc... I'm tempted to call , and accuse you of being yet another theWITLESSlegend dupe, and stealing pics and vids off the web...

But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: pics, mods, [M] watermarks, etc.

And bring it: I've taken enough Sloverados to know I can take you at a 30-40 roll without much effort, given the last one I splashed was putting down 575whp...

--John Hobbs

Jack's raging erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Well, I sent my "Sorry brah, I need to duck out of our arrangement" text last night so...

Truck it on down to Norcal with $500, then see how quickly freeway pebbles and bugs shred all the vinyl off of the front of your vehicle.

Damn. Guess that means no vinyl wrap fucked up my car post.

Time2Kill

Quote:
Hmmm... I've never seen you post much about this alleged truck... or any other vehicles in general... no pics, stories, etc... I'm tempted to call , and accuse you of being yet another theWITLESSlegend dupe, and stealing pics and vids off the web...

But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: pics, mods, [M] watermarks, etc.

And bring it: I've taken enough Sloverados to know I can take you at a 30-40 roll without much effort, given the last one I splashed was putting down 575whp...

I've posted plenty of my cars on [M]..but yea, I'm a dupe of some other on here pulling .

Old thread with most of my cars: http://www.genmay.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=492
Camaro dyno: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=461369
Another Camaro thread: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=669090

And my current truck is a '05 GMC Denali, forged 370, turbo usually running 9psi on the street, sometimes up to 14psi. Running deep 11s at the track not leaving off the brakes/building boost.

And yes, I do all my own work except the actual engine machining and short block assembly.

Tex Arcana

Quote:
I've posted plenty of my cars on [M]..but yea, I'm a dupe of some other on here pulling .

Old thread with most of my cars: http://www.genmay.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=492
Camaro dyno: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=461369
Another Camaro thread: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=669090

And my current truck is a '05 GMC Denali, forged 370, turbo usually running 9psi on the street, sometimes up to 14psi. Running deep 11s at the track not leaving off the brakes/building boost.

And yes, I do all my own work except the actual engine machining and short block assembly.

I'm used to seeing sigs with car info... Bring it on, splash me, and we'll hoist a couple brews and tell genmay stories.

--John Hobbs