General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Free_Willy

My two cents:

How is this thread so fucking long if none of us are scientists, and there are scientists on all sides of the issue so theres nothing to know positively yet?

/thread

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
My two cents:

How is this thread so fucking long if none of us are scientists, and there are scientists on all sides of the issue so theres nothing to know positively yet?

/thread

There are two main groups of scientists.

One group does research in their field as part of their lifelong career goal.

the other group does studies to prove that there is global warming and its man made.

the first groups research just happens to constantly blow the global warming "research" out of the water.

Laymen can align themselves with one group or the other.

As far as none of us being scientists. You obviously do not know what scientist is.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post

Well since the evidence in this particular issue is not overwhelming yet for either side (unlike other issues that when you allow yourself to seriously consider all the evidence its downright convincing and safe to form a strong conviction into).... warming is still a 50-50% thing, unlike say the issue 'our constitution is in dire peril'... thats fucking clear.

Quote:
You obviously do not know what scientist is.
I was trackin real well up to this point, but alas now I must remind you of that bud in your hand and exclaim "Youre on candid camera!"

TheMorlock

Quote:
Well since the evidence in this particular issue is not overwhelming yet for either side (unlike other issues that when you allow yourself to seriously consider all the evidence its downright convincing and safe to form a strong conviction into).... warming is still a 50-50% thing, unlike say the issue 'our constitution is in dire peril'... thats fucking clear.

I was trackin real well up to this point, but alas now I must remind you of that bud in your hand and exclaim "Youre on candid camera!"

the global warming claims said there WOULD be a 5 c and 14 foot sea level rise by 1985 PERIOD

the evidence shows that they did not know what the fuck they were talking about in 1976(a year after the "global scientific concensus was an Ice age was upon us and we had to stop it NOW)

the Entire basis of runaway warming(thats what Global Warming phrase means) states that C02 and Co2 only can account for the major changes in temps throughout time.
they have expounded time and again that no matter what instigates the warming that it is not enough to cause any appreciable warming until the released CO2 amplifies the pitiful effect of changes in orbital circularity or solar output.

The fact that CO2 continued to increase for centuries after the earth started cooling with no catastrophic intervention shows that global warming "science" is not science.

No matter how the idiots above try to spin it. This Base Concept by the global warming croud is in direct opposition to actual fact. If the assertion were true that CO@ was the predominant factor, the earth could Not have cooled down again without catastrophic intervention.

As for the pic

I dont own a cell phone Not even a 1990 one.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 12:50 AM..

Xayd

Quote:
There are two main groups of scientists.

One group does research in their field as part of their lifelong career goal.

the other group does studies to prove that there is global warming and its man made.

the first groups research just happens to constantly blow the global warming "research" out of the water.

As far as none of us being scientists. You obviously do not know what scientist is.

as far as threads go, there are two main groups of posters.

one group attempts to point out facts to people who have little or no grasp of reality, and therefore no use for facts.

when confronted with facts, the second group of people generally take one of two courses of action...

a) defend their ignorance as a virtue, because such tactics are employed by the people who tell them what to think about political issues, so those tactics are easy for simple minds to imitate.

b) deal in assumptions and straw arguments because they have little or no contact with the real world, and therefore prefer to have their own imaginary image of it that makes their short sighted decisions easier to rationalize.

the second group tends to be conservative voters.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post

one group attempts to point out facts to people who have little or no grasp of reality, and therefore no use for facts.

when confronted with facts, the second group of people generally take one of two courses of action...

a) defend their ignorance as a virtue, because such tactics are employed by the people who tell them what to think about political issues, so those tactics are easy for simple minds to imitate.

b) deal in assumptions and straw arguments because they have little or no contact with the real world, and therefore prefer to have their own imaginary image of it that makes their short sighted decisions easier to rationalize.

I didn't know you were a conservative.

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Just gotta chime in: Badger hasn't proven a fucking thing

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post

badger does not need to, NASA and NOAH proved it for him.

But I understand what you are saying.

there is no shame in you being a clueless fuck. Everybody is clueless in one area or another. Hell I didn't know what actors real name was albert einstein.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 01:17 AM..

Free_Willy

Quote:
Hey soft mouth BITCH

bot a clue yet?

Dude easy on the guy man, youre making yourself look far worse by multiple taunts like that, only one is enough to set people into a craze, youre losing pwnage points by betraying your angst and therefore revealing a weakness and vulnerability.

Youll get there someday grasshopper

As far as global warming so far and all the data you all bring in, well, at 36 yes I can myself see a difference since childhood in the weatherpatterns, and I tend to believe the truth maybe somewhere in the middle between the scientists and reports that say we are actually exiting an iceage and that the middle ages were still in one, and I also think it is very obvious the amount of carbon and other pollutants we globally emit also effects things... a very damning argument for emissions being damaging is how the Bush administration tampers with scientists reports, even usues tax payer funds to pay scientists to play it down... that really ticks me off and speaks loudly against corporate fascisms influence, but I also think that keeping the pressure on industry and government as we are by this very thread in our own small way innovations will eventualy reduce over time the damage.

Or, alternatively, the uncanny similarity to world events as a whole and 'revelations' could easily be brought into play and questioned, but just uttering that here will bring a tizzy of "omg mason conspiracy, my panties hurt!" that I dont feel much like entertaining because Im getting laid regularly and dont feel like fucking up my groove.

Obviously Im not as well versed on the gw subject as many others in this thread but thats my other wo cents so far.

So ya well nice job ace earlier you made yourself look like a pen0s, but youve earned coming off my ignre list on a trial basis on sheer merit and content.

So "bravo" idiot.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 04-18-2008 at 01:56 AM..

TheMorlock

Quote:
Dude easy on the guy man, youre making yourself look far worse by multiple taunts like that, only one is enough to set people into a craze, youre losing pwnage points by betraying your angst and therefore revealing a weakness and vulnerability.

Youll get there someday grasshopper

As far as global warming so far and all the data you all bring in, well at 36 yes I can myself see a difference, and I tend to believe the turh maybe somewhere the middle between the scientists and reports that say we are actually exiting an iceage and that the middle ages were still in one, and I also think it is very obvious the amount of carbon and other pollutants we globally emit also effects things... a very damning argument for emissions being damaging is how the Bush administration tampers with scientists reports, even usues tax payer funds to pay scientists to play it down... that really ticks me off and speaks loudly against corporate fascisms influence, but I also think that keeping the pressure on industry and government as we are by this very thread in our own small way innovations will eventualy reduce over time the damage.

Obviously Im not as well versed on the subject as many thers in this thread but thats my other wo cents so far.

So ya well nice job ace earlier you made yourself look like a pen0s, but youve earned coming off my ignre list on a trial basis on sheer merit and content.

So "bravo" idiot.
I am not looking for ownage points and I have no measureable amount of angst. I just amuse myself by fucking with the morons. I was amazed. that you made a nearly non moron post in this thread

But you compensated admiralbly (ap)

At 48 I can not see any difference in climate where I live. I didn't have to walk through 6 feet of snow uphill both ways to get to school.

BTW please link me to the thread I posted the soft mouth bitch prase in. It was sweet.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 02:03 AM..

Free_Willy

Quote:
I am not looking for ownage points and I have no measureable amount of angst.

"I got a *gasp* Im-fwac-tion!!!!!"""

MOOOOMMIIIIEEEEE!

"I CALL YOU OUT BAD MAN!"

Epic fail.

I mean f u c k i n g e p i c.

You aint gonna live it down that easy.

Nor should you. The beatings will continue until morale improves, or you admit I am your father.

Quote:
I just amuse myself by fucking with the morons.
yah all well and good, but your tactics and grace should improve over time, youre still too transparent.

Quote:
I was amazed. that you made a nearly non moron post in this thread
I told you, Ive been getting some very high quality pussy lately, and to a trucker that shit is solid gold when youve been out a while and dont do the lot lizard thang.

I am sedated /Limbaugh

Quote:
But you compensated admiralbly (ap)
I know.

Quote:
At 48 I can not see any difference in climate where I live.
Basements mainain a regular temperature year around fool.

Quote:
I didn't have to walk through 6 feet of snow uphill both ways to get to school.
I did actually, I was a walker HS was only 6 blocks.

But more importantly I know the entre US and dont go long before I pass through any given area of it, and yes, I most definately do see a marked difference. Further alot of the old timers... like 40 and 50 fucking years over the road swear they do too.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 04-18-2008 at 02:13 AM..

TheMorlock

see FW you went from Wow FW made a competant post that should be responded to in kind to your usual brain fucked drivel in three posts.

Free_Willy

Quote:
see FW you went from Wow FW made a competant post that should be responded to in kind to your usual brain fucked drivel in three posts.

So fucking weak, ewww, especially for one who just two posts ago or so admitted he likes fucking with people.

Glass jaw.

You have lost my attention span. Eat special K.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 04-18-2008 at 02:20 AM..

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post

Awesome post actually, non linear thought makes my shit hard, but im not sure im completely sold on the "conservative voter proclivitity" being tied to group B. I am a to be precise "extreme moderate conservative" and I dont feel I fit group B at all... of course, those who dislike me will want to label me a "assumptve or straw argumentative" pitdewd but nearly always fail when I back up with facts.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 04-18-2008 at 02:25 AM..

TheMorlock

Quote:
So fucking weak, ewww, especially for one who just two posts ago or so admitted he likes fucking with people.

Glass jaw.

You have lost my attention span. Eat special K.

I cant eat special K. the illumaniti insists I use a straw to eat breakfast. And their enforcment arm the Skull and Bones wont allow a straw bigger than those that can handle grapenuts