General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Silly question (and no, I don't think you should do the stuff you're asking about, or the real deal):


What's the difference, exactly? If you're willing enough to cheat (in loss of a better word) through some shitty "natural testosterone booster", why not just cut the shit out and go for the real deal right away? Those things are nonsense, working or not. Not really saying you should do either one (you shouldn't), but I don't see the difference here. Purely from some uh, "ethical standpoint" if you catch my drift. Hard to say it better in English, so excuse me...

I'd guess you're probably more likely to experience hair loss and backne than muscle gains through gimmicks like those.

Because one is illegal and the other isn't
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 03-19-2010, 10:48 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Scatman
 
Scatman's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Silly question (and no, I don't think you should do the stuff you're asking about, or the real deal):


What's the difference, exactly? If you're willing enough to cheat (in loss of a better word) through some shitty "natural testosterone booster", why not just cut the shit out and go for the real deal right away? Those things are nonsense, working or not. Not really saying you should do either one (you shouldn't), but I don't see the difference here. Purely from some uh, "ethical standpoint" if you catch my drift. Hard to say it better in English, so excuse me...

I'd guess you're probably more likely to experience hair loss and backne than muscle gains through gimmicks like those.
Gregg Valentino had the same mindset and you saw what happened to him.
__________________
Code:[M]ayhem: Owned.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=804869

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."
Old 03-19-2010, 11:20 AM Scatman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Because one is illegal and the other isn't

...does that really even matter? see: eca stack or just about anything people take without a prescription
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-19-2010, 12:26 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatman View Post
Gregg Valentino had the same mindset and you saw what happened to him.

I'm not sure is Valentino exactly the best example for this but yeah
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 03-19-2010, 12:27 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
...does that really even matter? see: eca stack or just about anything people take without a prescription

While true, he's looking for legal solutions. Steroids is illegal, what he is looking at isn't. It should be because it's theft, but it isn't. He's not looking at an ECA stack (which can still be obtained legally without a prescription)
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 03-19-2010, 12:31 PM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.