Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown00 View Post
learn from this...?

what's the worst that can happen? she never talks to me ever again

seems like it already kinda happened cause she isn't making any initiative to communicate. so how could it get worse?

Learn from this as in don't do the same thing again.

Hell, even if you don't understand why she stopped talking to you, you should understand that she DID stop talking to you, and through deductive reasoning should come to the conclusion that you did something wrong and probably shouldn't do it again, i.e. telling her how you feel.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
But I DO want closure. I know she has a bf and I realize there is nothing I can do about it. Ultimately it is me that is effed over and me that needs to move on. I plan to move on too, again, it's cause I feel so strongly for her I feel like she should know how I feel. It IS closure for me. After I tell her, I see no reason to continue to even attempt to maintain a friendship if she doesn't choose to either

Closure? Closure for what? A two week friendship?

You're delusional, dude.

ScumBag

I agree with everyone else's advice that him telling her how he feels will not yield what he wants out of her and is just going to make him look like a needy-doormat. That being said, I also see his point that what does it matter? If it's going to make HIM feel better to tell her this, regardless of the outcome, I say go for it... if that's what it's going to take for you to get over her and stop thinking about it and just move on with your life, then by all means spill your guts and make a total ass of yourself... like OP said, what's the worse that can happen?

dirty sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Because you don't want closure. As much as you tell us and tell yourself, deep down you are hoping that at this great revelation she will realize just how much you care for her and think "boy, I should be with THIS guy!".

The closure is already provided by her. She used to be your friend, realized you were becoming infatuated with her, and she severed it before she risked her relationship over some dude she just met. You are refusing to see the signs. You telling her how you feel DOESNT MATTER ONE GODDAMN BIT. She doesn't care if you want her, she made her choice. She doesn't care what you think. She doesnt care about you. The sooner you realize that the better of you'll be.

exactly what i was thinking

OP, why can't you just let this go and leave it as is? She obviously doesn't want you as more than a friend, if that at this point. Why not erase those thoughts and feelings from your mind, remind yourself that there is a bf in the picture, and ONLY be a friend? is friendship not something you'd like with her if you can't "bone" her? Seems like you could drop the idea of telling her all of that, keep it to yourself, and perhaps she'll come around and see you as a friend again one day?

FREE BERTICUS!!

(Philly) PA krew re%

a better [M] for a better tomorrow!!- http://www.genmay.com/group.php?groupid=21

Vendetta for Congress, 2012! - Change you really, really want!

theNoid

I change my advice ... spill the beans man!!! I bet she'll see what a great guy you are and start talking to you again. I wouldnt be surprised if things even go back to the way they were and as the two of you continue your platonic friendship she'll grow more and more attracted to you and who you are. She will learn to see all those quirks you keep hidden and start laughing at your unfunny jokes. Eventually, somehow the two of you will persevere as a couple and become a rare exception to the rule that friend zones never turn into successful relationships.

edit. There is a strong chance she'll grow fond of Metroid games sometime during this process, I say go for it dude!

Gibonius

Look, you say that you want to stop behaving this way. That means you have to give up on this closure , because you're reinforcing your negatives habits by indulging this desire.

Really, you've been sort of close to this girl for two fucking weeks and she's causing this much emotional torment for you? If you want to change, don't indulge your instincts because that's how you keep ending up in situations like this. Just let this shit GO.

Mr.J-Dawg

Let go.

In fact, try this for me. Hang out with some other chicks or just make it up and rub it in her face. Try to get her jealous. Make plans with her, and blow her off for "another girl"....

Once and a while, check in with her, ask her how she's doing, then say crap I gotta run, talk to you soon.....

Run some game on her. I've gotten girls to dump their BF's and to hop into bed with me immediately after (3 days after).

Just DON'T get all emotional about it like you were...
Because she's not worth it..........

unknown00

Here's the weekend

I was 100% planning to ask her to dinner and spill the beans. Unfortunately, she was busy both nights, so I ended up going on another date with another girl haha. But anyways. We hung out Saturday night. I was planning on just telling her, but she wanted to go party. Partying led to drinking and we both ended up a little tipsy, and she becomes touchy feely when she parties. Ended up like holding hands and holding each other blah blah. At the end of night I just thought WTF to myself and why I'm dragging this on. I haven't talked to her since, but the new plan is just to tell her on Thursday before we both leave town

dirty sanchez

good luck bro. don't have much to say anymore, except the BC goodie: "if she'll cheat on her bf, she'll probably cheat on you" (i know she didn't yet, but you seem to like the touchy feely stuff, so i doubt you'd restrain yourself if it led to more things). hope things work out well and you don't get your ass beat by the bf or something

FREE BERTICUS!!

(Philly) PA krew re%

a better [M] for a better tomorrow!!- http://www.genmay.com/group.php?groupid=21

Vendetta for Congress, 2012! - Change you really, really want!

Gibonius

Quote:
At the end of night I just thought WTF to myself and why I'm dragging this on.

Quote:
I haven't talked to her since, but the new plan is just to tell her on Thursday before we both leave town
You're wondering why you're dragging this on...and your solution is to drag on it even further?

You're just making things worse for yourself emotionally. All this can do is get you more attached to this girl, it's not going to create some magical clean break or anything.

Trachei

Quote:
Here's the weekend

I was 100% planning to ask her to dinner and spill the beans. Unfortunately, she was busy both nights, so I ended up going on another date with another girl haha. But anyways. We hung out Saturday night. I was planning on just telling her, but she wanted to go party. Partying led to drinking and we both ended up a little tipsy, and she becomes touchy feely when she parties. Ended up like holding hands and holding each other blah blah. At the end of night I just thought WTF to myself and why I'm dragging this on. I haven't talked to her since, but the new plan is just to tell her on Thursday before we both leave town

Cut the thread on what happened. Don't bring it up. End the course of events that would happen if you stay on that course. When you call her, don't ask to take her out, tell her she's going out. Tell her what place you're taking her since you know exactly where you want to take her (somewhere where it is just you two, where only you have been before, or where you can control the situation).

Last edited by Trachei; 02-08-2010 at 12:09 PM..

unknown00

only reason i'm dragging it out even more is she has 2 tests this week so i don't want to bother her, and i have a lot to do before i leave town this weekend too

anyways, i appreciate all the responses, whether its something i want to hear or not. i think of this as a learning experience, to never get remotely close to a girl that has a bf and just back the fuck away before something like this thread happens again

please close the thread

//END

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Remarkable.

Closed Thread