General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity

Freedom for Chechnya

Now that many of the Chechen seperatist leaders are dead (Khattab, Basayev, Maskhadov, etc.) and Ramzan Kadyrov is running the Chechen Republic under the Kremlin's command, what do you foresee will happen in the northern caucasus?

I personally hope Kadyrov gets ousted, as the 2nd Chechen War was simply a genocide of the Chechen people; AND the MAIN reason Putin became President.

Russia is turning more and more into the Stalinist state it was because of this war.

A lot of people, after the Beslan School No.1 Hostage situation, lost sympathy for the plight of the Chechen people, but to be honest, Russia created the terrorists.

So, what do you think will be the future of the region?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Free_Willy

I am not confident enough in my knowledge of the region to forward and opinion, but I would find it interesting to learn more about it, so I hope this thread goes places.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

refault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
I am not confident enough in my knowledge of the region to forward and opinion, but I would find it interesting to learn more about it, so I hope this thread goes places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVKSW6NKPk

is a good documentary on Russian Human Rights Atrocities in Chechnya, creating the so-called "terrorists", "child killers", etc. because the Chechens themselves lose their sons, daughters, wives, husbands, etc. everyday by drunk conscript Russian soldiers.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A shorter video summarizing the conflict in Chechnya

Last edited by refault; 01-24-2008 at 12:55 AM..

refault

What the Russian govt. calls a "war against terror"

http://www.hrvc.net/htmls/images.htm

Those are pictures during the 2nd Chechen War (when Putin was first elected.) The capital of Chechnya looks like Stalingrad. 250,000+ people (out of the only 1million Chechen population) died for no good reason whatsoever.

Also, the torture that the Kremlin backed Kadyrov presidency has been doing (NSFW):
http://www.hrvc.net/htmls/torture.htm

Last edited by refault; 01-24-2008 at 01:04 AM..

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfaulty

Pootypoo is just trying to stanch the spread of islamoFascist cancer.

Some feel that his methods may be a tad extreme , but the Beslan massacre clearly proves that the ends justify the means.

Komataguri

Obviously this is all part of Bush's master plan

Free_Willy

More proof that governments, not matter whose they are except perhaps Tibet (yet theyre frozen in place and getting china raped) are evil.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post

Some feel that his methods may be a tad extreme , but the Beslan massacre clearly proves that the ends justify the means.

I like you, you are deliciously cynical. sechs?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

I like you, you are deliciously cynical. sechs?

Cynical?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cynical

I don't think it was that.

You probably meant this:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/douche

Either way, Russia should get the fuck out. No winners in that one, nor will there be. Why bother?

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:

I like you, you are deliciously cynical.

nahhhh... cynicism has no place in my life.

refault

Quote:

Uh, no.

The Beslan massacre was done by the Russians when they stormed the school using RPG's and flamethrowers, killing hundreds of innocent civilians inside.

Also, Shamil Basayev (Beslan commander) made his intentions clear during the siege:
Russia must get out of Chechnya
Chechnya must become a free and indepedant state
Chechnya will be a part of the CIS and in the ruble zone

Very simple commands. I guess Mr. Putin likes to kill children with his "omfg great" FSB force.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
Uh, no.

The Beslan massacre was done by the Russians when they stormed the school using RPG's and flamethrowers, killing hundreds of innocent civilians inside.

Kids too?

Quote:
Very simple commands. I guess Mr. Putin likes to kill children with his "omfg great" FSB force.
kids too.

I want to move to Switzerland, where the only killing they do is if you attack them... so they dont get attacked.

neutrality for the win.

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfaulty

Shamil Basayev (mooslimSwine) made his intentions clear during the siege:
Russia must get out of Chechnya
Chechnya must become a free and indepedant state
Chechnya will be a part of the CIS and in the ruble zone

Very simple commands.

PootyPoo laughed at that mooslum piece of shit and told him to surrender -- then the murderous islamoFascist PIGS detonated the grenades they had suspended over the heads of the innocents they had kidnapped.

Quote:
Shamil Basayev stated that the attackers' goals were not limited to merely Chechen nationalism and independence, as he also had objectives relating to establishing an islamic Emirate across the whole of the North Caucasus (including predominantly Russian Orthodox Christian North Ossetia) stretching from the Black Sea to Caspian Sea.[69][70] The only surviving attacker, Nur-Pashi Kulayev, claimed that attacking a school and targeting mothers and young children was not merely coincidental, but was deliberately designed for maximum outrage with the purpose of igniting a wider war in the Caucasus.
real nice.....

refault

Quote:
PootyPoo laughed at that mooslum piece of shit and told him to surrender -- then the murderous islamoFascist PIGS detonated the grenades they had suspended over the heads of the innocents they had kidnapped.

real nice.....

The "Caucasian Islamic Emirate" are fronts leaded by the Saudi Salafi influence and are in no way related to the Chechen Mujahideen/Chechen Indepedance.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
Now that many of the Chechen seperatist leaders are dead (Khattab, Basayev, Maskhadov, etc.) and Ramzan Kadyrov is running the Chechen Republic under the Kremlin's command, what do you foresee will happen in the northern caucasus?

I personally hope Kadyrov gets ousted, as the 2nd Chechen War was simply a genocide of the Chechen people; AND the MAIN reason Putin became President.

Russia is turning more and more into the Stalinist state it was because of this war.

A lot of people, after the Beslan School No.1 Hostage situation, lost sympathy for the plight of the Chechen people, but to be honest, Russia created the terrorists.

wtf is this nonsense about
we have bigger problems right in our own local area
checyna can do whatever it wants