General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I call on that..

Maybe you're thinking of that 3M windshield stuff that looks pretty clear but blocks some of the rays..

Nope. They can tint any window to any darkness they want, because floridians are retarded.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Nope. They can tint any window to any darkness they want, because floridians are retarded.

Tint law went into effect in 1991 in this state hombre. I've actually been pulled over on I75 at night for having too dark of tint back when I had the Explorer. It's not regularly enforced, but man do police and troopers love using it as an excuse to pull you over and look for something else. And the E55 is definitely dark. I believe it's 5% all the way around Will they fuck with me? Don't know, but if they do I'm going to get all smug and yell "DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!", and hope Danny Glover doesn't come out of nowhere and cap me in my face.

JPF_

Quote:
They can tint the fucking WINDSHIELD to 100%-- how retarded is that??

WHAT THEY CAN TINT THE WINDSHIELD 100%?

You realize 100% is clear right?.......

My windshield is 50%.....

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
Tint law went into effect in 1991 in this state hombre. I've actually been pulled over on I75 at night for having too dark of tint back when I had the Explorer. It's not regularly enforced, but man do police and troopers love using it as an excuse to pull you over and look for something else. And the E55 is definitely dark. I believe it's 5% all the way around Will they fuck with me? Don't know, but if they do I'm going to get all smug and yell "DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!", and hope Danny Glover doesn't come out of nowhere and cap me in my face.

My LS430 (bigger boat than the E55) had 50% windshield, and 5% all around......

I got pulled over once but not even for tint. The trooper actually said "whoever did your tint did an amazing job, normally most tinters don't get that close to the windows edge"

Mad props to my boy that's done both my Lexus's

edit: Somehow I got pulled over in my GS300, 50% windshield and 20% all around......got pulled for tint.....

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post

Five percent, jeez. That should protect from the light of a nuclear explosion... Helps with the FL heat though I bet.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
My LS430 (bigger boat than the E55) had 50% windshield, and 5% all around......

I got pulled over once but not even for tint. The trooper actually said "whoever did your tint did an amazing job, normally most tinters don't get that close to the windows edge"

Mad props to my boy that's done both my Lexus's

edit: Somehow I got pulled over in my GS300, 50% windshield and 20% all around......got pulled for tint.....

Who the fuck tints their windshield

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post

Dumbasses in north Carolina and Florida

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

bmlittle

I wonder how much that garage costs? I want to build one for restoring old Mopars!

smizack
smizack plusnuts

Quote:

you gotta be trollin
http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/massagechair983.png
[IMG]http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/kattwilliams809.jpg[/IMG]

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlittle View Post
I wonder how much that garage costs? I want to build one for restoring old Mopars!

Or running off the botnets...

--John Hobbs

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by smizack View Post
you gotta be trollin

I'm serious what kind of psychos do that?

Put on some fucking sun glasses. What about driving at night? You can't exactly remove your windshield unless it's a willys

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Dumbasses in north Carolina and Florida

Must be a local fad, pretty sure I've never seen anyone tint their windshield beyond how it comes from factory. Maybe a little strip at the top, but often that's already done for you. Pretty sure it's illegal in CA anyway, you can only do side and rear.

I know my tint is very inconspicuous but effective, no problems there.

JPF_

Quote:
Must be a local fad, pretty sure I've never seen anyone tint their windshield beyond how it comes from factory. Maybe a little strip at the top, but often that's already done for you. Pretty sure it's illegal in CA anyway, you can only do side and rear.

I know my tint is very inconspicuous but effective, no problems there.

Hey guy, you know that big ass star called the sun?

Yeah, when its sunrise and that star is right in my fucking face saying fuck your face and my blinds cant angle right to get it out of my fucking face?

Yeah, thats why I tinted my windshield.

Its not a fad, its a fucking delight......had I had known about this before I would have done it to all of my cars.

Also, 50% tint on windshield and I bet you couldn't tell. Hence you not knowing about it. We are not some sekret club, brah. You would just realize how awesome and fucking relaxed your eyes feel in my ride.

Your face would feel all sorts of awesome.

JPF_

Quote:
I'm serious what kind of psychos do that?

Put on some fucking sun glasses. What about driving at night? You can't exactly remove your windshield unless it's a willys

Dude, you're really taking that shit too far.

Just find someone locally who has 50% on windshield and sit in it. At night its even better because these fuckups who have jacked up trucks with 4 HID light housings fuck my sight up.....well not any more

My tint says fuck you you piece of shit with aftermarket HID's......and my eyes are laying back going fuck yeah.....

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
Hey guy, you know that big ass star called the sun?

Yeah, when its sunrise and that star is right in my fucking face saying fuck your face and my blinds cant angle right to get it out of my fucking face?

Yeah, thats why I tinted my windshield.

Its not a fad, its a fucking delight......had I had known about this before I would have done it to all of my cars.

Also, 50% tint on windshield and I bet you couldn't tell. Hence you not knowing about it. We are not some sekret club, brah. You would just realize how awesome and fucking relaxed your eyes feel in my ride.

Your face would feel all sorts of awesome.

And then that star goes away and you can't see shit.

We have tons of sun. It sets over here - I can take some shots of me going down one of our palm tree lined boulevards with the west end looking like the second coming of jesus. This usually happens after people get off work. That's why i got my 'bans son. You can't get polarized tint afaik, so I'd prefer to use my fancy sunglasses no matter what.

Here's an idea: a TRANSITION windshield. You heard it here first. I'm going to e-mail BMW