General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

cokezeroholic

Can't you just make your own parts washer with a water/solvent recycling pump and bristle brush thing?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezeroholic View Post
Can't you just make your own parts washer with a water/solvent recycling pump and bristle brush thing?

That's occurred to me; and, once I get my "shoplet" laid out, I'll figure out how to make one that's completely collapsible and folds out of the way, much like my benches will.

But I really posted this for the guys here who might need a truly portable solution.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
i'm beginning to see why you consider yourself an intellectual

I'm no "intellectual". I may have the benefits of a classical education, but that doesn't make me an "intellectual".

I see jehannurt as the very fuck who not only thinks he's an "intellectual", but also, by virtue of his $300k salary and position in the 3%er club, demands your groveling bootlicking sychophanty--asskissing by any other name, which still smells like the shit he's pushing.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I'm no "intellectual". I may have the benefits of a classical education, but that doesn't make me an "intellectual".

sorry

just going by when you posted that you consider yourself that

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Tex Arcana

Quote:
sorry

just going by when you posted that you consider yourself that

Well, I'm sure jehautedick will let you guzzle his jizz when he pisses in your bucket:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

--John Hobbs

edplayer
no

tough day at Lowe's buddy?

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

Tex Arcana

Quote:
tough day at Lowe's buddy?

Nah, just being a dick.

--John Hobbs

topslop1

Sort of want?