General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
blgdinger
protein drinking idiot user - banned 24 days - Vendetta
 
blgdinger's Avatar
 
mrrobot is garbage. All websites that have any stat weight and talk about reforging or gemming is 95% garbage. MMO posted a mod called ReforgeLite, and after using it I can say that it's also absolutely fucking retarded.

edit: I'm biased because I play a demonology warlock, and how to juggle stats isn't particularly crystal clear.
__________________
::14k woot::
Part of the Grammar Gestapo
[M]ember of the BANANAPHONE! Club
KKCKCC
(319) 393-4327, 5664 W Mustang Rd, Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
ad6a8f6c5f16c35d1ff183b90afeb419 [pornmay.com]
:heart: My adopted noob, MachinegunHead

Last edited by blgdinger; 08-10-2011 at 03:51 PM..
Old 08-10-2011, 03:39 PM blgdinger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1756  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
why can't nagrand actually look like this



wtb graphics overhaul

because it doesn't need to?

would you rather play with 4 people, or 4 million?
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 08-15-2011, 02:05 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1757  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
I'd rather play with 4 ghettoraids than 4 million.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:53 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1758  

blgdinger
protein drinking idiot user - banned 24 days - Vendetta
 
blgdinger's Avatar
 
__________________
::14k woot::
Part of the Grammar Gestapo
[M]ember of the BANANAPHONE! Club
KKCKCC
(319) 393-4327, 5664 W Mustang Rd, Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
ad6a8f6c5f16c35d1ff183b90afeb419 [pornmay.com]
:heart: My adopted noob, MachinegunHead
Old 08-16-2011, 02:05 AM blgdinger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1759  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condoner View Post
I'd rather play with 4 ghettoraids than 4 million.

and I'd rather scarf down a bucket of shit then even think about playing with 4 ghettoraids
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 08-16-2011, 06:24 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1760  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
tank weapon damage/threat multiplier going from 300% to 500%

vengeance getting bumped

So I guess I can just get creative with a G15 macro and program an entire bossfight in and just go to sleep at my desk
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 08-16-2011, 08:04 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1761  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
yeah, no you can't.

but keep up the tardocity
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 08-16-2011, 11:54 PM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1762  

d4rkspike
<3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
tank weapon damage/threat multiplier going from 300% to 500%

vengeance getting bumped

So I guess I can just get creative with a G15 macro and program an entire bossfight in and just go to sleep at my desk

you are so retarded
Old 08-16-2011, 11:58 PM d4rkspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1763  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
What, so bumping all tanks threat across the board by 200% has no effect on anything?

Cool I guess.

I was like... KIND OF having threat problems against our ex fury warrior and our rogue, mainly because I wasn't utilizing thorns, +dmg enrage, and I wasn't using Berserk properly or frequently enough... with a 200% buff it's just going to be silly...
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐

Last edited by GhEttOrAiD; 08-17-2011 at 02:07 PM..
Old 08-17-2011, 01:57 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1764  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
What, so bumping all tanks threat across the board by 200% has no effect on anything?

Cool I guess.

I was like... KIND OF having threat problems against our ex fury warrior and our rogue, mainly because I wasn't utilizing thorns, +dmg enrage, and I wasn't using Berserk properly or frequently enough... with a 200% buff it's just going to be silly...

200% of 0 is 0.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:35 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1765  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Oh... because bear threat/damage isn't based on weapon damage....


?

what the

the blues wouldn't explicitly mention "feral druids in bear form" unless they were improving our threat

or am I actually suffering from a room temperature IQ and missing your point entirely
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 08-17-2011, 03:48 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1766  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Oh... because bear threat/damage isn't based on weapon damage....


I was saying you do no threat, therefore an increase to no threat, is still no threat.

It's all because you suck.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:50 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1767  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Ah.

Silly me thinking I was going to get relevant information out of this thread.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 08-17-2011, 05:04 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1768  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
^that's another thing I realized a long time ago... why do I keep coming back here...

is arguing that I'm not actually mentally handicapped or otherwise awful at WoW/life that fulfilling or entertaining?
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 08-17-2011, 05:49 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1769  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
good point, stop coming back
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 08-18-2011, 07:33 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1770  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.