Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

antisechs

E.

"Doubt may be an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." ~Voltaire

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

michas_pi

Definitely A for me.

I consider myself a strict Roman Catholic.

ChaosPhoenix

B - ish.

I definitely believe in God and in Jesus, but I do think some of the messages from both have been constrewned by modern churches(evangelic preachers that ask for money, or people that are far TOO strict to the point that it severely limits someone else's life are good examples). I believe in both creation and evolution. I love science but believe not everything can be explained by science. I've prayed almost every night since I was old enough to learn to pray, but at the same time I don't feel the need to push my beliefs on anyone. I believe what I want, you are more than welcomed to believe in whatever you wish.

Captain

A but we all know im F

STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #55

"If getting a raging hard-on for this is wrong, I don't want to be right."

Gonorrherpesyphilis

E - F.

I only include agnosticism along with the atheism because I can neither prove nor disprove "God," Thor, Santa Claus, or Iggy the Magical Elf. I see equal evidence for all of these--in a word, nothing.

The "F" position is not so much incorrect as it is extremely time-consuming to bother defending. It's like going out of your way to conclusively disprove any random person's whimsical imaginings. Not to say it's impossible to do so, but it's an extreme waste of time, because if you in fact succeed, then the attributes of the object of your disproof will seem to magically transform into something slightly different to evade you, and you will eventually realize you have been wasting your time all along.

Last edited by Gonorrherpesyphilis; 05-09-2006 at 10:34 PM..

princess0fdiabl0

Between D and E.
Im agnostic but i WANT there to be something beyond what we know because something had to happen before the big bang. I just assert that there is no way to know of any power or diety of the like.

Raised christian baptist, changed my views around 16 y/o (20 now). I still find christian history interesting though.

Schadenfreude

D.

Raised roman catholic. I got over it.

Last edited by Schadenfreude; 05-19-2006 at 04:23 AM..

wwilliam54

A very non-traditional b.

theBruce80

I would have to go with D with a dash of C

theBruce80

Even tough I was not raised in a religious enviroment I have allways somehow belived there was a God, that is to say some force controlling everything, Does not matter how you define him I dont belive in the image of the big old guy with the white beard.
I belive that many of the religions out there have merrit, and they can teach us a lot of things.
For me saying that there is no God makes every Iota in my body scream out....
Somehow it feels like the belif in God is encoded into our D.N.A
Often it seems to me that people confuse the belif in God and practising religion as if they were same thing, so when they loose their faith in their religion the say; Im an athiest!
Because their idea of God is these things: First you have a Deity, then comes the worshippers, the deity gives the worshippers some rules and guidelines to abide by... now some of you see a problem in the construct of the religion, and decide this is something they want out of....
Bu in the process of being religeous or semi religeous ( mabey you were raised by parent that were Jehova Witnesses ) You have connected the belif in God with the religieon it self, thus in severing your self from the religion, you proclaim that you dont belive in God.....

Well thats at least what I think , dunno about you guys.

Sorry my spelling sucks as well as my punctiation <---- bet that was wrong

theBruce80

Man for something that's a sticky there sure ain't a lot of activity here

Ciacomix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosPhoenix
B - ish.

I definitely believe in God and in Jesus, but I do think some of the messages from both have been constrewned by modern churches(evangelic preachers that ask for money, or people that are far TOO strict to the point that it severely limits someone else's life are good examples). I believe in both creation and evolution. I love science but believe not everything can be explained by science. I've prayed almost every night since I was old enough to learn to pray, but at the same time I don't feel the need to push my beliefs on anyone. I believe what I want, you are more than welcomed to believe in whatever you wish.

specofdust

F here.

P3R3
yamneg.com

B all the way.

Malakai

Parts of C-F, mostly E (agnostic)