General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BDuncan

What's been your,or any friend's own embarrassing office Xmas party experience?

What's so far been the most embarrassing thing that either you, or any current or former friend/s and work colleague/s have done at an office Christmas party.

Or maybe you didn't do it, but you saw someone else do it and/or heard about it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

I'll torrent the fuck outta that new office christmas party movie, but I'm not gonna pay to see it in theaters.... so get lost, movie industry pimper.

"BOOM! I'M BACK, BABY!! I'M BEAST MODE!!!"
- Tony Romo, definitely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0L_WSBrws4

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

who is this nigga

Sent from my LG Shitfone using Tapafuck

Typhoon43

At least it's a fresh thread and not SPAM. I'm down with it.

Most embarrassing for me was going to a work Xmas party when I worked for a big Telecom co and ended up hooking up with this girl "who was visiting her Uncle for the holidays here". She was staying like 45 minutes away from where the party was in the opposite direction of where I lived. At the time I didn't care, but after partying all night and then hooking up into the early morning, I realized I had to get to work and there was zero chance of me making it home to change. So I guess I did the "drive of shame" and rolled into work... in the same clothes I wore to the Xmas party. Naturally my coworkers were like "SOMEBODY HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT" because they were there and saw me in the same outfit. I was so out of it, but at the same time I was pretty proud of my conquest. We start yapping and they're like "man, you have some balls". I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Turns out the girl was the niece of the Enterprise Exchange Admin for my entire company (15,000 employees). This was a guy I was trying to get in with and move to their division, and had been emailing him back and forth and even hob-nobbed with him a bit at the Xmas party. I was scared shitless he was going to find out and come beat my ass. I never spoke to that girl again

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

dayum

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
At least it's a fresh thread and not SPAM. I'm down with it.

Most embarrassing for me was going to a work Xmas party when I worked for a big Telecom co and ended up hooking up with this girl "who was visiting her Uncle for the holidays here". She was staying like 45 minutes away from where the party was in the opposite direction of where I lived. At the time I didn't care, but after partying all night and then hooking up into the early morning, I realized I had to get to work and there was zero chance of me making it home to change. So I guess I did the "drive of shame" and rolled into work... in the same clothes I wore to the Xmas party. Naturally my coworkers were like "SOMEBODY HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT" because they were there and saw me in the same outfit. I was so out of it, but at the same time I was pretty proud of my conquest. We start yapping and they're like "man, you have some balls". I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Turns out the girl was the niece of the Enterprise Exchange Admin for my entire company (15,000 employees). This was a guy I was trying to get in with and move to their division, and had been emailing him back and forth and even hob-nobbed with him a bit at the Xmas party. I was scared shitless he was going to find out and come beat my ass. I never spoke to that girl again

I did something similar, except there was no xmas party involved.- I went down to 6th street in Austin and hooked up with a girl during the last call bar rush. Then we went to an after hours club, and finally went back to her place to get filthy. By the time all this was done, it was damn near sunrise and I was on the opposite side of town from home and I knew damned well if I went home to clean up and change I'd end up saying 'fuck it" and just going to bed and missing work so I went straight to work and slept in my truck in the parking garage in my bar clothes with both hands covered in club and bar stamps. That was a long day at work doing my best hide in my cube from my coworkers because I smelled like alcohol, ashtrays and ass all day. I was pretty disgusted with myself

aoeoae

my office environment was so bland they'd never consider a party. i mean they converted the kitchen into another office, so now it's strictly work work all the time. and they couldn't figure out why retention of new hires was so low.