General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
ekrjytsrafemjserbumtansrtmy,l

:hate: walmart

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU STOCK LINEAGE 2
-or-
WHY THE FUCK CANT BEST BUY BE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY
Old 04-30-2004, 10:34 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

briankeys
 
Hmm.. Tough question here.. Should I get a:
Tarbar (79patk/normal) w/Kite shield for ~1650k, and use stun,
Winged Spear (79 patk/normal) for 1550k, and use AoE,
or dual weld a 700k sword and 1mil sword (107patk / normal) for 1800k.. but use neither skill..

Tough decision, for a little dwarf
Old 04-30-2004, 11:19 PM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

dibble
WOOD SET
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankeys
Hmm.. Tough question here.. Should I get a:
Tarbar (79patk/normal) w/Kite shield for ~1650k, and use stun,
Winged Spear (79 patk/normal) for 1550k, and use AoE,
or dual weld a 700k sword and 1mil sword (107patk / normal) for 1800k.. but use neither skill..

Tough decision, for a little dwarf


winged spear
buy an 883a blunt and whip it out if you ever need to stun
__________________
Q: How many indie fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: You mean you dont know?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:24 PM dibble is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

CaNaDiAn PyRo
 
Brian, it costs money to create dual swords, so it'd probably be more like dual 700k. Unless you can do that yourself...

Retail is so much more quite.
__________________
Originally Posted by deltabourne
I think i've finally found a Canadian I like! I retract five of the Canadian jokes I have made in the past week! :p :heart:
Old 04-30-2004, 11:28 PM CaNaDiAn PyRo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
you should get the winged spear and then buy me a sword breaker.
<3
Old 04-30-2004, 11:39 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

briankeys
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn PyRo
Brian, it costs money to create dual swords, so it'd probably be more like dual 700k. Unless you can do that yourself...

Retail is so much more quite.

Right.. I can deal with the money, but what would be a better weapon?

Would a kite shield be worth it in terms of damage beng blocked?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:39 PM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
unless you have shield mastery or shield stun, shields suck.
doing more damage all of the time>taking less damage some of the time.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:41 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

briankeys
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
unless you have shield mastery or shield stun, shields suck.
doing more damage all of the time>taking less damage some of the time.

I do not.. I have either Wild Sweep (polearm) or Stun (blunt). Equally priced polearms and blunts have same damage.. but blunts are fast, polearms are normal...

while duals are normal and 20-30+ more dmg
Old 04-30-2004, 11:43 PM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
if you like fighting many many mobs lower level than you all at the same time, pole is good.
i saw this delf with a pole go and aggro the whole bridge and room under the bridge(thrill suckers, doom soldiers, weird spider things), stand in a corner and take them all out.
money++
Old 04-30-2004, 11:46 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

briankeys
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
if you like fighting many many mobs lower level than you all at the same time, pole is good.
i saw this delf with a pole go and aggro the whole bridge and room under the bridge(thrill suckers, doom soldiers, weird spider things), stand in a corner and take them all out.
money++

I do this to lower orcs (20-30 at a time), but with my Lion Skin its not worth it, really. Lessor terrors I can do a bunch at a time.. hmm. I'm kind of leaning to polearm.. but I guess I could get a shield and a tarbar and try it out, right?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:48 PM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

CaNaDiAn PyRo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankeys
Right.. I can deal with the money, but what would be a better weapon?

Would a kite shield be worth it in terms of damage beng blocked?
Polearm seems the logical choice for you. Following that is buying me a suit of Brigandine.
__________________
Originally Posted by deltabourne
I think i've finally found a Canadian I like! I retract five of the Canadian jokes I have made in the past week! :p :heart:
Old 04-30-2004, 11:56 PM CaNaDiAn PyRo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

briankeys
 
hmm.. I guess so :-/ I'll go tarbar someother time I guess
Old 04-30-2004, 11:57 PM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Ecwfrk
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
if you like fighting many many mobs lower level than you all at the same time, pole is good.
i saw this delf with a pole go and aggro the whole bridge and room under the bridge(thrill suckers, doom soldiers, weird spider things), stand in a corner and take them all out.
money++
Same problem I have. Especially since I have a preorder which means I'm pretty much stuck with Best Buy

Sometimes being a nightowl just doesn't pay off
Old 05-01-2004, 12:25 AM Ecwfrk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

briankeys
 
Hmm.. I was just offered a spot into a Beserk Subclan.. Going lvl3 tomorrow.. Hmm... Tempting
Old 05-01-2004, 12:29 AM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

dibble
WOOD SET
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankeys
Hmm.. I was just offered a spot into a Beserk Subclan.. Going lvl3 tomorrow.. Hmm... Tempting



SELLOUT!!!!


join stat's clan
__________________
Q: How many indie fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: You mean you dont know?
Old 05-01-2004, 12:37 AM dibble is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.