General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allnighte

it just seems lame to have hard and fast rules. i'm actually proposing that you use your own judgement more when it comes to what should be allowed in the BC. questions like:
"what is the purpose of the thread? what type of responses are likely to follow?"
"is the thread about something that is best answered in the BC?"
"can the poster benefit from responses in such a way that the thread will become successful? hopefully in a timely manner?"

vinnie's thread fails the first one, and partly the third. vinnie isn't even asking a question. so he's venting? well this isnt blogmay. at least publiuspost is looking for input.

are the questions i posted the only criteria? no, of course not, because almost any question can get good responses in the BC versus the general forum. but not everything belongs in the BC.

i'm hoping you'll at least take me somewhat seriously. I LOVE YOU SARAH and of course you know id never flame you or put you down
Dude, shut up

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Allnighte

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMisCupCake
Dude, shut up

i wasnt going to drag this out forever. you could at least read it!

apaininthebutt
Master of my heart <3 DopeKitchen

Quote:
Your opinion means a lot to me, especially considering the substantial contribution you make to the Bone Closet on a daily basis. That said, I'll take your opinions under advisement and really contemplate making a change to this 4 year old forum policy just because you have an opinion about it.
I can understand the no school/work in the bone closet thing, but i think this thread is an exception to that. the OP is in need of some serious advice, and moving this to genmay removes almost all possibility of that (feel free to ignore this, i'm not much of a BC contributor)

to the OP. while taking a timeout may seem like a good option right now it's really worth sticking with it if you can, i know that's not going to be easy, but if you leave there's a very good chance you wont go back, even if you mean to. i've been there and done that, and it was a mistake (my reason for stopping wasn't as good as yours though)

Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaininthebutt
I can understand the no school/work in the bone closet thing, but i think this thread is an exception to that. the OP is in need of some serious advice, and moving this to genmay removes almost all possibility of that (feel free to ignore this, i'm not much of a BC contributor)

to the OP. while taking a timeout may seem like a good option right now it's really worth sticking with it if you can, i know that's not going to be easy, but if you leave there's a very good chance you wont go back, even if you mean to. i've been there and done that, and it was a mistake (my reason for stopping wasn't as good as yours though)
You know what I find funny?

You guys want this shit to stay in the Bone Closet so it'll get serious responses... but YOUR responses are to hijack the thread, complain about it's presence in the main forum and my motivation for moving it.

In essence, you guys complaining are the very reason this poor kid isn't getting serious responses. So just shut up and give him some good advice, right?

goatrape

WATCH OUT

SHE'LL LOCK THIS THREAD

@@@_____@@@

Clever Name
gayniggers from outer space

Quote:

You guys want this shit to stay in the Bone Closet so it'll get serious responses... but YOUR responses are to hijack the thread, complain about it's presence in the main forum and my motivation for moving it.

In essence, you guys complaining are the very reason this poor kid isn't getting serious responses. So just shut up and give him some good advice, right?
stfu

Allnighte

Quote:

i already did, in the first reply. i came back to see if he responded, and now that it's in genmay, it's pretty much open range. if publius can ignore this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever Name
haha @ the op...rofl....ur dad is dead.......owned lil bitch
then he can ingore our posts too

would you prefer i make a new thread? or pm? would you participate? or are you done with this

Sarah Palin

Quote:
i already did, in the first reply. i came back to see if he responded, and now that it's in genmay, it's pretty much open range. if publius can ignore this:then he can ingore our posts too

would you prefer i make a new thread? or pm?
To complain about me moving a thread out of the Bone Closet? The guy asked if he should drop out of school or not, get a grip.

Allnighte

Quote:
To complain about me moving a thread out of the Bone Closet? The guy asked if he should drop out of school or not, get a grip.
to discuss what is or isn't BC material. not just this thread, but more about future threads

Sarah Palin

Quote:
to discuss what is or isn't BC material. not just this thread, but more about future threads
That's already been discussed and resolved. If you have any other issues, please feel free to post them in the Pitch a Fit thread which is stickied in teh Bone Closet. Any other information you need can be found posted clearly in The Rules threads which are also stickied in the forum.

Thank you.

apaininthebutt
Master of my heart <3 DopeKitchen

Quote:

shut the fuck up. i gave a serious response as well as trying to tell you what i thought. try reading my post. i don't like what the main forum has turned into, and i aprove of your increased moderation over the last few days, but i don't feel that this should have been moved. who else am i supposed to tell exactly?
edit: if i get bannited for this, please reply and tell me how long for :P

Clever Name
gayniggers from outer space

Quote:
maybe you should append the rules to read serious educational and work related issues because honestly if lite erotica is allowed in the BC then this thread should too

Allnighte

(from: http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=676914 )
Quote:
That's already been discussed and resolved. If you have any other issues, please feel free to post them in the Pitch a Fit thread which is stickied in teh Bone Closet. Any other information you need can be found posted clearly in The Rules threads which are also stickied in the forum.

Thank you.
thanks, i forgot about this thread.
but i don't feel like this is very well resolved. lets start with this: do you at least see or agree that publius' thread is very very close to being complete BC material?

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clever Name
maybe you should append the rules to read serious educational and work related issues because honestly if lite erotica is allowed in the BC then this thread should too

ding ding winner

original post happens to touch upon emotional issues that happen to deal with school. so what. i think he posted this in hopes of some actual help not :

LOL UR DAD IS GETTING GOATSED BY JESUS SIKHJNAKRJGESLKJNHAKH

for real

i dont post about my problems anymore because the majority of them have to do with my schooling and things revolving around it and i would never in my right mind post something like that in the main forum... because it doesnt belong in the main forum. so if it's not bone closet material and youre likely not to get one sane or logical response on the main forum to things like this... where do they belong?

DuMa

BC moderator sucks dick.

oh wait its Lilms. its expected