General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by touareg208 View Post
Nope. It's all I have though. I'm not going to pull a Seb and lose my temper... but I guess I deserve it all.

I want to apologize to everyone. Here. Now. I'm really sorry guys

well

I wasn't expecting that

right then

and the S550? The TDI V10? The Intrepid? The Camry?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SNaray8442

Quote:
Yep...I got owned.

Here's my honest answer to all this:

I had a shitty week. Girl trouble, grades trouble...etc... I just needed to boost my confidence.

lying to the internet as a confidence booster

It's okay, I understand you are having your 1/4 life crisis and you just need to escape from it all.

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208
I boost my ego by finding cars I like on eBay and then pretending to buy them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
well

I wasn't expecting that

right then

and the S550? The TDI V10? The Intrepid? The Camry?

It's already been said. The S550 is my uncle's...check the last thread. The V10TDI is my dad's/uncle's business car.... and the 2004 Intrepid/2007 Camry/2006 Caravan are all real.

Manboobies
Seminole Joe

you make up owning a car and you expect us to believe you actually have a girlfriend?

[M]ilitia

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208
I boost my ego by finding cars I like on eBay and then pretending to buy them!

forgive me guys?

TrUnX

How dumb do you think we are?

Your parents dont own a v10, your uncle doesnt own an s550... just admit it. We already know youre full of shit.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
It's already been said. The S550 is my uncle's...check the last thread. The V10TDI is my dad's/uncle's business car.... and the 2004 Intrepid/2007 Camry/2006 Caravan are all real.

here's the thing though, you know none of us believe anything you say now.. so why would we believe that any of these exist? am I asking for proof? not specifically. it really doesn't matter at this point, because you don't claim these as yours, and you should now realize that whether they exist or not, it doesn't change our opinion of you, whatever that may now be.

you and only you know whether these cars exist or not.. if they do, great, you can feel good about owning up to the Touareg debacle. if they don't, well, it's just one more thing that you know isn't right.

that is all. I've said all that needs to be said. it's up to you now to straighten things out. hope it all works out.

odecom5
I have to dress my dick up like celery so my lesbian butch of a gf will suck it.

i have to say... of everything that went on in this thread, the absolute funniest thing to me is the fact that he took the time to block out the area for the license plate in the front, when in the actual picture, there is no license plate

edit. and for proof.. all you have to do is put a [M] with your name on it next to the car and you'll at least have some sort of credibility, even though it might be a camry/intrepid found in a parking lot at walmart

Last edited by odecom5; 12-09-2006 at 02:47 PM..

Pablo Spamobar

Post a picture of yourself with the Intrepid and we'll forgive you.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
forgive me guys?

ok I change my mind.. forgiveness is earned

this forum will never really forgive you for lying, at least not in the sense that they'll ever let you post in peace ever again. since you at least came in and did the right thing, I'll fight against any ban for you, but that doesn't mean you get off easy

basically, don't post shit. don't claim to own vehicles you don't own, don't claim to be someone you're not. that's not too difficult is it? if you do that, you'll do well on any forum. nobody respects a person who tries too hard to get acceptance when they haven't earned it.

so yeah, we'll eventually move on from this. it sure has taken a while with Seb, but that's because he keeps on posting that isn't true(LOLM3firefightingrallydriver). he'd be better off today if he cleaned up his act after the M3 debacle, but he's definitely taken his licks regardless. you will as well.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by odecom5 View Post
i have to say... of everything that went on in this thread, the absolute funniest thing to me is the fact that he took the time to block out the area for the license plate in the front, when in the actual picture, there is no license plate

edit. and for proof.. all you have to do is put a [M] with your name on it next to the car and you'll at least have some sort of credibility, even though it might be a camry/intrepid found in a parking lot at walmart

pretty much all that would do though is prove that he exists, and isn't a bot. not saying he should or shouldn't do that, but yeah

basically, he should do the right thing, without having to be tol what the right thing is. if he can't do that, he's likely to repeat things like this.

IM A FAGGOT AND I <3 COCKS IN MY ASS
thewhiteguy

Quote:
I had a shitty week. Girl trouble, grades trouble...etc... I just needed to boost my confidence.
:blogmay:
:emo:

Spend more time studying and less time ing on forums. If you get confidence from a forum you have problems.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:56 PM IM A FAGGOT AND I <3 COCKS IN MY ASS is offline  

odecom5
I have to dress my dick up like celery so my lesbian butch of a gf will suck it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
basically, don't post shit. don't claim to own vehicles you don't own, don't claim to be someone you're not. that's not too difficult is it? if you do that, you'll do well on any forum. nobody respects a person who tries too hard to get acceptance when they haven't earned it.

qft, i have a pontiac grand am with 5 of 6 cylinders firing, and a 74 beetle with more rust damage than any amount of POR-15 could ever fix. but i'm damn proud i even have a car that gets me from A, if not all the way, at least two thirds of the way to B

Pablo Spamobar

Not to bead a dead horse, but how do you interpret this?

http://www.carspin.net/forums/genera...;boardseen#new

"My other cars, 07 Camry, 04 Intrepid, 07 S550, Touareg TDI, Caravan are all in existence..."

acidfast7

I can't decide what is most humorous about this thread:

A. Subject A posting that they bought a new car, which they didn't, and getting busted for it
B. Subject B else taking the time to find the pictures and prove they didn't buy it.
C. Subject B sending an email to Subject C stating that Subject A used their photos online
D. Other subjects claiming Subject B is out of line with the email to Subject C
E. Subject A stating that "life is hard" so I needed self-confidence and faked buying an SUV
F. Subject B stating forgiveness (on a forum) is earned not given
G. Other subjects posting "hi2u! What going on in this thread"
H. Subject D (me) rehashing all of this.

Really, who gives a shit, it's the INTERNETSLOL

Last edited by acidfast7; 12-09-2006 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: added H.