General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

valandil213

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsEat&Die View Post
Anyone in/around the max line could meet up at Goose Hollow Inn, right near the vista ridge tunnel @ i-405 it has cheap beer and good food, and its a block from my apartment Its owned by Bud Clark a former portland mayor, hes the guy on those posters that say "Expose yourself to art" with the guy flashing the statue.. anyway..

oh yeah! Timbers exhibition game against Toronto FC 10/28 its the REAL last chance of the season to be a part of the magic that is drunken chanting and more drinking

maybe Ill suggest a pub crawl around my birthday weekend, same weekend as the game

I go to school at PSU and would be down to meet a a McMinemans or similar thing...Im under 21 so i cant go boozing...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother

so it seems like pdx has long TALKED about a meet but hasn't actually done one....

this needs to be rectified...

Lardmaster

For Serious. I've been lurkin aboot outside my Automay since 4chan's being DDOS'd, and people are actually poastin int his shit. Im out in the NOPO area if anyone was thinkin about some adventurings.

Dongboy
I am Kruzens Brother

Finally happening - Dec 7th
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=764296

LifeIsEat&Die

Ugh, sorry I couldn't make it this time guys, I really suck balls but besides that..

I know its a long way off, but the most miraculous fucking christmas present was given to me today in the form of news that Boredoms are playing at the Crystal the first day of spring, 3/20/08. I've been waitng 5 years for this, so if there ever were a time I would be anywhere, this would be it. Does anyone else like Boredoms? I will head up a meet for this myself, including any kind of restaurant deal beforehand, not to mention I will buy an ounce for the occasion, because this is a once in a lifetime event! Anyone interested?

ps it is established I am a huge stoner, but thats not where I was that night, I had to cover for the 20 year old girl who should not have been working alone who got robbed that night. Who the fuck robs a Subway thats across the street from the federal building

seriously though.. we have to meet up for this. This is big enough that I will probably go to the Seattle show the next day, so if anyone wants to do a Seattle meet also that will most likely be a reality. And I thought the snow was the best thing that would happen to me tonight!

Last edited by LifeIsEat&Die; 12-26-2007 at 12:27 AM..

Buddhist Fag
0ri0n

Why can't I find the Boredoms on the Crystal's calendar? Just checked out their myspace and I'm liking what I hear. Got a link for their show at the crystal ballroom?

PS: I'll throw down for my share of any ganj to be smoked

LifeIsEat&Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ri0n View Post
Why can't I find the Boredoms on the Crystal's calendar? Just checked out their myspace and I'm liking what I hear. Got a link for their show at the crystal ballroom?

PS: I'll throw down for my share of any ganj to be smoked

found it on pollstar.com.. Ive called the Crystal a few times only to get a message machine.. Im going to walk down there tomorrow to find out when tickets go on sale.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

those myspace tunes are the "old" boredoms.. "b for boredoms" and "bore now bore" are the oldest style, and then they switched to the style in "super good", and now they are 3 drummers and Eye.. so the concert would be similar to whats on this video.. the latest thing they did was set up 77 drummers in brooklyn bridge park:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ok sorry, oregon meet thread derailing over.. and its snowing again!

Buddhist Fag
0ri0n

Actually, I like what they are playing in that video even more than the myspace tunes. Let me know what you find out on the tickets tomorrow

On a side note, have you ever heard of Man Man? Different sound but same kind of unique vibe and some crazy stage antics. I saw them in Vancouver last year and was pretty impressed by their show and ability

ry_goody

dude ill come see people drumming and smoke your weed with you

Buddhist Fag
0ri0n

tickets are available at ticketmaster, I'll grab mine tomorrow if you're still down for the show.

I'll have some dank from eugene on hand so I'm good to go

edit: wow I might get to meet ry_goody

LifeIsEat&Die

Quote:
tickets are available at ticketmaster, I'll grab mine tomorrow if you're still down for the show.

I'll have some dank from eugene on hand so I'm good to go

edit: wow I might get to meet ry_goody

YES

got my ticket already

pick them up at ringlers or the crystal BO and its only 19 bucks.

LifeIsEat&Die

if anyone is interested, Ill be hitting up the Presidents of USA concert at the crystal 3/14. They only played there a few months ago, and last time the whole place was opened up for drinking and smoking, plus they gave away free packs of cigarettes (I got 2). Was a great time! Anyone 21+ should definitely go!

Buddhist Fag
0ri0n

Damn, can't make it to the Presidents of USA show since I'll be up at Hood that weekend but I did get my Boredoms tickets so I'm good to go on that one!

LifeIsEat&Die

Quote:
Damn, can't make it to the Presidents of USA show since I'll be up at Hood that weekend but I did get my Boredoms tickets so I'm good to go on that one!

right on are you staying up there for the whole weekend? cant come back for a 10pm concert?

Buddhist Fag
0ri0n

it's my first time making it up to the mountain this season (pathetic, I know) so I'll be sore as all hell by the time I do make it down and my bus goes straight back to Corvallis. I spent too much time getting stoned in Canada this winter to get any time in the snow