General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(
 
Official World of Warcraft Thread

ITT: WOW

New Zone lv's,

__________________
Most will agree when I say half my posts arent worth reading.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.

Last edited by Stiler; 12-09-2010 at 01:26 PM..
Old 09-01-2010, 02:49 PM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(
 
Welcome.
__________________
Most will agree when I say half my posts arent worth reading.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:49 PM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

DigitalMocking
I :plane: M|22

 
WoW has seen quite the decline on my server recently, we're over 9 months into the last raid instance of Wrath, and I don't think you can count Ruby Sanctum as a raid instance. Its a lot of trash and a boss.

Cataclysm is due out by the end of the year, most folks have either stepped away or have scaled back quite a bit from raiding and other WoW pursuits. I'm pretty much in the same boat myself. I've got a couple of alts I want reasonably geared to help speed up the journey to 85, but that's about it.

Activision has said multiple times we'll see Cata before year's end, I'm hoping its ready.
__________________
6f624cfe64bfdec898a859577098a73b [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:52 PM DigitalMocking is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(
 
i dropped 6 months ago. it was only fun when it was all new and we were doing 5/10 mans with a core group of people we knew and liked. no one got butt hurt, we all played different classes, and if we didn't, we got a long alright. now that all the mystery is over, and it's more of a grind than normal, i really don't know why people keep playing during the twilight hours. it's not as if there's going to be some midnight judges that are going to kick the shit into what you've been doing for the past year.
__________________
Most will agree when I say half my posts arent worth reading.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

DigitalMocking
I :plane: M|22

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Borracho View Post
i dropped 6 months ago. it was only fun when it was all new and we were doing 5/10 mans with a core group of people we knew and liked. no one got butt hurt, we all played different classes, and if we didn't, we got a long alright. now that all the mystery is over, and it's more of a grind than normal, i really don't know why people keep playing during the twilight hours. it's not as if there's going to be some midnight judges that are going to kick the shit into what you've been doing for the past year.

I had one goal in playing again the last few months, and that was to clear Heroic LK (and in some small way, heroic Halion), its looking more and more like that's not going to happen. My guild is sinking in quicksand like so many. Our server went from 8 progression guilds to really 3 now and the 2nd and 3rd place guilds aren't happy.

If we can't make some actual progress in the next couple of weeks, I'm just going to hang it up until Cata. Hell, I've already shut down the majority of my accounts. I only have 1 main account active, that's down from 5.
__________________
6f624cfe64bfdec898a859577098a73b [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:05 PM DigitalMocking is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMocking View Post
I had one goal in playing again the last few months, and that was to clear Heroic LK (and in some small way, heroic Halion), its looking more and more like that's not going to happen. My guild is sinking in quicksand like so many. Our server went from 8 progression guilds to really 3 now and the 2nd and 3rd place guilds aren't happy.

If we can't make some actual progress in the next couple of weeks, I'm just going to hang it up until Cata. Hell, I've already shut down the majority of my accounts. I only have 1 main account active, that's down from 5.

once we stopped doing 10 mans on the reg i lost it. outside of that the only thing i was interested in was arenas, and that was a fucking pain in the dick when you needed pve weapons the entire fucking time. if you could buy last season's weapons doing bg's, i might've stayed longer. that was the best part about rolling a new toon in bc.
__________________
Most will agree when I say half my posts arent worth reading.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:46 PM Kahnza is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

spoon
KangarooMolester
Kiddie Corral Material
 
spoon's Avatar
 
Pointless "first page lulz" post.

But on a serious note, I am so fucking tired of my guild. We have had to gdkp ICC 25 for like the last 6 weeks because people are too god damn lazy to show up.

You know, I would actually like to kill some 25 man heroic bosses and maybe even kill LK one day. Hell, I would love to kill Halion as well, but my guild has ZERO interest in it. Fucking s
__________________
Self Proclaimed King of the Kiddie Corral.

TheDude's Adopted 18k

Myndal is my Adopted 25k

- Proud to be an :18k: -
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 PM spoon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

spoon
KangarooMolester
Kiddie Corral Material
 
spoon's Avatar
 
I also noticed that DM closed the other WoW thread about 10 min before I left for work this morning. I so could have gotten the last word in.

Edit: 50,929 posts, 2,265,258 views... You will be missed. All 225 pages @ 200 PPP.
__________________
Self Proclaimed King of the Kiddie Corral.

TheDude's Adopted 18k

Myndal is my Adopted 25k

- Proud to be an :18k: -
Old 09-01-2010, 05:54 PM spoon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

trumpcard
 
I'm just curious, why did the other wow thread get killed?

I haven't stepped foot into any thing endgame in like 9 months, and only played for a short while with my girlfriend a couple months ago.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:56 PM trumpcard is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

Scatman
 
Scatman's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpcard View Post
I'm just curious, why did the other wow thread get killed?

I haven't stepped foot into any thing endgame in like 9 months, and only played for a short while with my girlfriend a couple months ago.
DM argues that vBulletin's fit hits the shan when threads get really big.

On topic of WoW, I cancelled my subscription a couple weeks ago, but I'm thinking about getting back into it. I'm not a big raider. I was leveling a resto shaman and a priest. At lvl 42, I think my shaman got from 15-42 all from randoms .
__________________
Code:[M]ayhem: Owned.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=804869

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."
Old 09-01-2010, 06:20 PM Scatman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

mork
 
mork's Avatar
 
I just started my first character a few weeks ago. but i need to find a good active guild.
__________________
SKYY- "It's like titty-fucking my liver and kidneys at the SAME TIME!!"
Old 09-01-2010, 07:41 PM mork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Biospider
 
WoW thread need to look yellow, otherwise I don't feel at home in this forum.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:56 PM Biospider is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

Electrikfuzz050
 
Electrikfuzz050's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biospider View Post
WoW thread need to look yellow, otherwise I don't feel at home in this forum.

.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:10 PM Electrikfuzz050 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

Bill
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biospider View Post
WoW thread need to look yellow, otherwise I don't feel at home in this forum.

^

Also, I am sad to see the other thread go.

Quick, someone start an intelligent discussion before Ghettoaids gets here!
__________________
Bill
Old 09-01-2010, 09:18 PM Bill is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

d4rkspike
<3
 
Uh, why in the world did we close the last one?
Old 09-01-2010, 09:26 PM d4rkspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.