General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Colonel Sanders

Yeah, the preview did look really good. I can't wait to see the trucking "special", that'll probably be awesome.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lynxz
Motherfucking SCIENTOLOGIST scum arse licking Xenu humping queer. Hate me. I sure do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Thx to the uploader...show was a 5.5/10....the future episodes look like they should be better..especially the P1
I wonder if the will ever do a test of Hennessey's venom gt.

cool show and i wanna get a hennessey venom

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
Stupid show with british twats driving cars.
Who gives a shit.
People who like top gear also like gargling cocks.

but CARS!!

and they drive them! vroom vroom!

I've only watched a few eps but it's completely pointless and unentertaining to me. Clarkson drives a million dollar supercar and after a few minutes of gushing empty superlatives he informs us that the car is really fast and handles well. Wow, didn't see that coming. Or they'll drive something very pedestrian like a focus and spends half the time describing what the car looks like.... really? Is it really necessary for a grody old fuck to go on and on about what a car looks like when it's on the fucking screen in front of you?

Suffice to say I have no idea why that shit is popular

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

I will admit their rant about Mexicans was fairly amusing if for no other reason than mexico got all butthurt about it

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I will admit their rant about Mexicans was fairly amusing if for no other reason than mexico got all butthurt about it

It was unfunny on a level that reached a new low even for top gear. Not because it's offensive (it barely is, tbh) but because it was basically the most tired cliches on all of earth. Maybe that stuff is fresh and clever to the brits, it's kind of like telling knock-knock jokes here in CA.

Also, by "mexico" you mean one Mexican man who lives in London? When Hammond "had to face" going to Mexico, I lol'd because nobody knows him or gives a fuck.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
but CARS!!

I've only watched a few eps but it's completely pointless and unentertaining to me. Clarkson drives a million dollar supercar and after a few minutes of gushing empty superlatives he informs us that the car is really fast and handles well. Wow, didn't see that coming. Or they'll drive something very pedestrian like a focus and spends half the time describing what the car looks like.... really? Is it really necessary for a grody old fuck to go on and on about what a car looks like when it's on the fucking screen in front of you?

This is how it feels for us when we laugh at you and your My Little Pony obsession you forever alone troglodyte

Leave the stick in your ass and watch Fifth Gear it will enhance your enjoyment of prostate stim

DirtyZero

Quote:
but CARS!!

not every episode is either Clarkson driving a super car or something pedestrian, though I prefer those episodes to the ones where they go on interesting adventures all over the world.

if you don't find Jeremy Clarkson entertaining what do you find entertaining ?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
This is how it feels for us when we laugh at you and your My Little Pony obsession you forever alone troglodyte

Leave the stick in your ass and watch Fifth Gear it will enhance your enjoyment of prostate stim

You poor, idiotic tub of monkey shit :

Nothing you said even makes any sense. Who is laughing at me and my "my little pony obsession"? Who is we? Show me even one instance where this has EVER occurred. That's right, you can't because it never happened. Are you so stupid that you're confusing me with someone who hasn't posted on genmay in months or possibly years?

AND, this is where it gets REALLY funny: I'm "forever alone"? Really? Let's set aside the fact that I am happily married and just think how ludicrous it is for YOU to say that me. The number of women I've had and forgotten their names is almost certainly more than the sum of all the ones you've probably been able to shake hands with. You haven't had pussy since pussy had you, and the sad thing is, if some pitiful girl were to ever throw a mercy fuck your way, you probably couldn't even find your cock under your fat fucking gut to do anything with it.

Now go get that tub of bondo out of the floorboard of your shitwagon and mold yourself a vagina, because that's as good as it's ever going to get for you, lardass. . Forever alone.

You're a special kind of moron, you know that?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyZero View Post
not every episode is either Clarkson driving a super car or something pedestrian, though I prefer those episodes to the ones where they go on interesting adventures all over the world.

if you don't find Jeremy Clarkson entertaining what do you find entertaining ?

Like I said, I've only watched a few episodes and I didn't see anything that interested me. No need for anyone to get butthurt about it, it's just a preference. Not saying you are, btw

DirtyZero

Quote:

Nothing you said even makes any sense. Who is laughing at me and my "my little pony obsession"? Who is we? Show me even one instance where this has EVER occurred. That's right, you can't because it never happened. Are you so stupid that you're confusing me with someone who hasn't posted on genmay in months or possibly years?

AND, this is where it gets REALLY funny: I'm "forever alone"? Really? Let's set aside the fact that I am happily married and just think how ludicrous it is for YOU to say that me. The number of women I've had and forgotten their names is almost certainly more than the sum of all the ones you've probably been able to shake hands with. You haven't had pussy since pussy had you, and the sad thing is, if some pitiful girl were to ever throw a mercy fuck your way, you probably couldn't even find your cock under your fat fucking gut to do anything with it.

Now go get that tub of bondo out of the floorboard of your shitwagon and mold yourself a vagina, because that's as good as it's ever going to get for you, lardass. . Forever alone.

round 1 goes to flaps

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:

You're just a hater... Nobody likes a hater, you've said your piece now you should leave.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
You're just a hater... Nobody likes a hater, you've said your piece now you should leave.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyZero View Post
round 1 goes to flaps

It was a strong rebuttal for sure, although a bit lengthy.

Let's see if ghetto can mount a counter attack and use that to his advantage. Typing a lot means emotional investment, so could be some fertile ground there.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
It was a strong rebuttal for sure, although a bit lengthy.

Let's see if ghetto can mount a counter attack and use that to his advantage. Typing a lot means emotional investment, so could be some fertile ground there.

I already responded, I calmly told him to get the fuck out and he listened cuz he's a bitch. I don't really give a fuck what he thinks, nobody here does. He has proven time and time again that he's beyond full retard... He's bitching in a thread about a show that he doesn't care for...

It's like me walking into a gay bar and yelling "I DONT LIKE IT HERE"

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:

It's like me walking into a gay bar and yelling "I DONT LIKE IT HERE"

true, true.