General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Colonel Sanders
 
Colonel Sanders's Avatar
 
Yeah, the preview did look really good. I can't wait to see the trucking "special", that'll probably be awesome.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:07 PM Colonel Sanders is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lynxz
Motherfucking SCIENTOLOGIST scum arse licking Xenu humping queer. Hate me. I sure do.
 
Lynxz's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Thx to the uploader...show was a 5.5/10....the future episodes look like they should be better..especially the P1
I wonder if the will ever do a test of Hennessey's venom gt.

cool show and i wanna get a hennessey venom
__________________
let's get out of here
Old 02-04-2014, 03:25 PM Lynxz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
Stupid show with british twats driving cars.
Who gives a shit.
People who like top gear also like gargling cocks.



but CARS!!


and they drive them! vroom vroom!

I've only watched a few eps but it's completely pointless and unentertaining to me. Clarkson drives a million dollar supercar and after a few minutes of gushing empty superlatives he informs us that the car is really fast and handles well. Wow, didn't see that coming. Or they'll drive something very pedestrian like a focus and spends half the time describing what the car looks like.... really? Is it really necessary for a grody old fuck to go on and on about what a car looks like when it's on the fucking screen in front of you?


Suffice to say I have no idea why that shit is popular
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 02-05-2014, 05:31 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
I will admit their rant about Mexicans was fairly amusing if for no other reason than mexico got all butthurt about it
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 02-05-2014, 05:52 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I will admit their rant about Mexicans was fairly amusing if for no other reason than mexico got all butthurt about it

It was unfunny on a level that reached a new low even for top gear. Not because it's offensive (it barely is, tbh) but because it was basically the most tired cliches on all of earth. Maybe that stuff is fresh and clever to the brits, it's kind of like telling knock-knock jokes here in CA.

Also, by "mexico" you mean one Mexican man who lives in London? When Hammond "had to face" going to Mexico, I lol'd because nobody knows him or gives a fuck.
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 02-05-2014, 12:38 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
but CARS!!


and they drive them! vroom vroom!

I've only watched a few eps but it's completely pointless and unentertaining to me. Clarkson drives a million dollar supercar and after a few minutes of gushing empty superlatives he informs us that the car is really fast and handles well. Wow, didn't see that coming. Or they'll drive something very pedestrian like a focus and spends half the time describing what the car looks like.... really? Is it really necessary for a grody old fuck to go on and on about what a car looks like when it's on the fucking screen in front of you?


Suffice to say I have no idea why that shit is popular

This is how it feels for us when we laugh at you and your My Little Pony obsession you forever alone troglodyte

Leave the stick in your ass and watch Fifth Gear it will enhance your enjoyment of prostate stim
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 02-05-2014, 01:25 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

DirtyZero
 
DirtyZero's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
but CARS!!


and they drive them! vroom vroom!

I've only watched a few eps but it's completely pointless and unentertaining to me. Clarkson drives a million dollar supercar and after a few minutes of gushing empty superlatives he informs us that the car is really fast and handles well. Wow, didn't see that coming. Or they'll drive something very pedestrian like a focus and spends half the time describing what the car looks like.... really? Is it really necessary for a grody old fuck to go on and on about what a car looks like when it's on the fucking screen in front of you?


Suffice to say I have no idea why that shit is popular

not every episode is either Clarkson driving a super car or something pedestrian, though I prefer those episodes to the ones where they go on interesting adventures all over the world.

if you don't find Jeremy Clarkson entertaining what do you find entertaining ?
__________________
http://netchosis.wordpress.com
Old 02-05-2014, 01:45 PM DirtyZero is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
This is how it feels for us when we laugh at you and your My Little Pony obsession you forever alone troglodyte

Leave the stick in your ass and watch Fifth Gear it will enhance your enjoyment of prostate stim


You poor, idiotic tub of monkey shit :




Nothing you said even makes any sense. Who is laughing at me and my "my little pony obsession"? Who is we? Show me even one instance where this has EVER occurred. That's right, you can't because it never happened. Are you so stupid that you're confusing me with someone who hasn't posted on genmay in months or possibly years?


AND, this is where it gets REALLY funny: I'm "forever alone"? Really? Let's set aside the fact that I am happily married and just think how ludicrous it is for YOU to say that me. The number of women I've had and forgotten their names is almost certainly more than the sum of all the ones you've probably been able to shake hands with. You haven't had pussy since pussy had you, and the sad thing is, if some pitiful girl were to ever throw a mercy fuck your way, you probably couldn't even find your cock under your fat fucking gut to do anything with it.



Now go get that tub of bondo out of the floorboard of your shitwagon and mold yourself a vagina, because that's as good as it's ever going to get for you, lardass. . Forever alone.



You're a special kind of moron, you know that?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 02-05-2014, 01:52 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyZero View Post
not every episode is either Clarkson driving a super car or something pedestrian, though I prefer those episodes to the ones where they go on interesting adventures all over the world.

if you don't find Jeremy Clarkson entertaining what do you find entertaining ?


Like I said, I've only watched a few episodes and I didn't see anything that interested me. No need for anyone to get butthurt about it, it's just a preference. Not saying you are, btw
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 02-05-2014, 01:55 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

DirtyZero
 
DirtyZero's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
You poor, idiotic tub of monkey shit :




Nothing you said even makes any sense. Who is laughing at me and my "my little pony obsession"? Who is we? Show me even one instance where this has EVER occurred. That's right, you can't because it never happened. Are you so stupid that you're confusing me with someone who hasn't posted on genmay in months or possibly years?


AND, this is where it gets REALLY funny: I'm "forever alone"? Really? Let's set aside the fact that I am happily married and just think how ludicrous it is for YOU to say that me. The number of women I've had and forgotten their names is almost certainly more than the sum of all the ones you've probably been able to shake hands with. You haven't had pussy since pussy had you, and the sad thing is, if some pitiful girl were to ever throw a mercy fuck your way, you probably couldn't even find your cock under your fat fucking gut to do anything with it.



Now go get that tub of bondo out of the floorboard of your shitwagon and mold yourself a vagina, because that's as good as it's ever going to get for you, lardass. . Forever alone.



You're a special kind of moron, you know that?

round 1 goes to flaps
__________________
http://netchosis.wordpress.com
Old 02-05-2014, 02:00 PM DirtyZero is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
You poor, idiotic tub of monkey shit :




Nothing you said even makes any sense. Who is laughing at me and my "my little pony obsession"? Who is we? Show me even one instance where this has EVER occurred. That's right, you can't because it never happened. Are you so stupid that you're confusing me with someone who hasn't posted on genmay in months or possibly years?


AND, this is where it gets REALLY funny: I'm "forever alone"? Really? Let's set aside the fact that I am happily married and just think how ludicrous it is for YOU to say that me. The number of women I've had and forgotten their names is almost certainly more than the sum of all the ones you've probably been able to shake hands with. You haven't had pussy since pussy had you, and the sad thing is, if some pitiful girl were to ever throw a mercy fuck your way, you probably couldn't even find your cock under your fat fucking gut to do anything with it.



Now go get that tub of bondo out of the floorboard of your shitwagon and mold yourself a vagina, because that's as good as it's ever going to get for you, lardass. . Forever alone.



You're a special kind of moron, you know that?

You're just a hater... Nobody likes a hater, you've said your piece now you should leave.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 02-05-2014, 02:00 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
You're just a hater... Nobody likes a hater, you've said your piece now you should leave.


__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 02-06-2014, 09:00 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyZero View Post
round 1 goes to flaps

It was a strong rebuttal for sure, although a bit lengthy.

Let's see if ghetto can mount a counter attack and use that to his advantage. Typing a lot means emotional investment, so could be some fertile ground there.

__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 02-06-2014, 04:03 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
It was a strong rebuttal for sure, although a bit lengthy.

Let's see if ghetto can mount a counter attack and use that to his advantage. Typing a lot means emotional investment, so could be some fertile ground there.


I already responded, I calmly told him to get the fuck out and he listened cuz he's a bitch. I don't really give a fuck what he thinks, nobody here does. He has proven time and time again that he's beyond full retard... He's bitching in a thread about a show that he doesn't care for...

It's like me walking into a gay bar and yelling "I DONT LIKE IT HERE"
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 02-06-2014, 04:23 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post

It's like me walking into a gay bar and yelling "I DONT LIKE IT HERE"



true, true.
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 02-06-2014, 04:39 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.