General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
I'm talking specifically about your seeming assertion that the reality is that women are making up gender inequality issues.

They are. Women are paid more than men for the same job.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 05-28-2014, 09:56 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
They are. Women are paid more than men for the same job.

Hi, Sam.
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-28-2014, 10:02 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
Depends on the study and profession, but the answer is still generally no.

Economics aside, the culture of how women when referencing stories of rape still touch the overall gender bias that exists. A lot of people still ask the question, or even just think, "Well, what was she wearing?" or similar things. That's not an excuse for the counterweight of misandry, certainly.

When my sis was raped, they made her wait like 5 hours in the hospital before someone would get her a rape kit and a counselor...

and that was because at 4.5 hours my dad finally called the CEO of the hospital on his personal line...
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-28-2014, 10:15 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
They are. Women are paid more than men for the same job.

which job?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-28-2014, 10:15 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
When my sis was raped, they made her wait like 5 hours in the hospital before someone would get her a rape kit and a counselor...

and that was because at 4.5 hours my dad finally called the CEO of the hospital on his personal line...

It's hard to ever tell what the majority of people are like, but the Internet sure has perpetuated a culture of blame and hate.
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-28-2014, 10:19 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
It's hard to ever tell what the majority of people are like, but the Internet sure has perpetuated a culture of blame and hate.

you know OWK it's all fun and games here for the most part, but when the feeling sinks in that you are really talking to people who think gender equality issues are fabricated ....
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-28-2014, 11:45 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
you know OWK it's all fun and games here for the most part, but when the feeling sinks in that you are really talking to people who think gender equality issues are fabricated ....

not everyone is as enlightened as perfect gentlemen. we live in a post gender world.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-28-2014, 11:50 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
what the fucking shit are you talking about?


I'm not retyping it it is not worth the effort
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 05-29-2014, 12:21 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
not everyone is as enlightened as perfect gentlemen. we live in a post gender world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Feminism has become nothing more but a system of excuses young/naive women subscribe to in order to justify their existing or perceived future lack of success. In reality the same things that are stopping them from going to Harvard, or Yale, are the same things that are stopping me. The same things stoppnig them from becoming Hillary Clinton or Meg Whitman are the same things stopping me from becoming Steve Jobs or Barry O'Bummer

Their answer to misogyny is misandry, they hardly agree on anything, and what they do agree on is not institutionalized but rather very abstract and conceptual. In the meantime I know a chick who got off a DUI after wrecking a car because she was a single mother. Meanwhile another friend of mine got slammed with $4k in fines and lost his license for several months. Men are expected to protect women, fight for them and all that.

I guess you subscribe to that, poor you
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-29-2014, 12:23 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
which job?

well michelle obama had that 300k a year hospital job thats never been filled since the obama's left chicago.

female models are paid 2-3x what male models are paid

ive never in my life had a man try to charge me over 20 bucks to cut my hair, women try to get 50 for rubbing tits on my shoulder and welp, i toss em a 20 and take the ban.
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 05-29-2014, 04:22 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
well michelle obama had that 300k a year hospital job thats never been filled since the obama's left chicago.

female models are paid 2-3x what male models are paid

ive never in my life had a man try to charge me over 20 bucks to cut my hair, women try to get 50 for rubbing tits on my shoulder and welp, i toss em a 20 and take the ban.

The first two are hilariously small sample sizes. The second one, you need to get your cheap ass to a great clips and who goes into any sort of service not knowing what they're going to charge you?

You can play the same game in both directions by using an easy example like male vs female athletes.
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-29-2014, 08:52 AM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows View Post
The first two are hilariously small sample sizes. The second one, you need to get your cheap ass to a great clips and who goes into any sort of service not knowing what they're going to charge you?

You can play the same game in both directions by using an easy example like male vs female athletes.

welp when the fortune 500 companies reveal the salaries they actually pay people with statistics based on gender only let me know ok, it was all i could come up with
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 05-29-2014, 10:20 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
well michelle obama had that 300k a year hospital job thats never been filled since the obama's left chicago.

female models are paid 2-3x what male models are paid

ive never in my life had a man try to charge me over 20 bucks to cut my hair, women try to get 50 for rubbing tits on my shoulder and welp, i toss em a 20 and take the ban.


so female models and pornstars... and you have some hangup about women cutting your hair.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 05-29-2014, 10:27 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
so female models and pornstars... and you have some hangup about women cutting your hair.

no i have a hangup about telling a woman i want a regular mens haircut skip the shampooing and get this over with in a hurry

no man has ever disappoined me with a haircut when i said i just want a johnny carson cut.
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 05-29-2014, 10:32 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

Cody
User Deleted
 
Cody's Avatar
 
also i never mentioned porn but its a good one
__________________
[QUOTE=GhEttOrAiD;25509339]glass isn't going to stop until the whole userbase is driven away[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]
Old 05-29-2014, 10:33 AM Cody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.