General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
HAMAS!!



Right?.....
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 08-06-2014, 08:11 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
If you had any reading comprehension (and you don't) you would see that I never commented on the Israel/Palestine thing in this thread. (I think there's plenty of wrong on both sides of that thing) but rather Ruho's comment that our recent middle east excursions were about wiping out Islam..

And I would say that the Islamic side is more than a "little bit" influenced by religion...we may have a few individual soldiers that think they're on a mission from God to wipe out ragheads, but by and large our military thinks they are serving our country...not any particular religion.

THE STRONGEST COMPONENT OF THE ISRAELI LOBBY IN THE UNITED STATES BESIDES HYPER WEALTHY DUAL CITIZENSHIP HOLDING JEWS THEMSELVES ARE BIBLE THUMPING CHRISTIANS WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE CHRIST WILL COME BACK TO EARTH IF ISRAEL IS RESURRECTED, AND IT WILL TRIGGER ARMAGEDDON

INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS THEMSELVES MAY NOT BE MOTIVATED BY RELIGION BUT OVERALL AMERICAN EXCURSIONS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST ARE ARGUABLY MOTIVATED JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE BY RELIGION THAN ISLAMIC REACTIONS TO THEM

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE AVERAGE MEMBER OF HAMAS FIGHTS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GENOCIDE THE JEWS AND REINSTATE A GLOBAL CALIPHATE OR BECAUSE HIS FAMILY HAS SUFFERED FOR GENERATIONS UNDER ISRAELI ETHNO RELIGIOUS FASCISM?


CHRIST

__________________
lol
Old 08-06-2014, 08:15 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

sl0ths
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
 
sl0ths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
THE STRONGEST COMPONENT OF THE ISRAELI LOBBY IN THE UNITED STATES BESIDES HYPER WEALTHY DUAL CITIZENSHIP HOLDING JEWS THEMSELVES ARE BIBLE THUMPING CHRISTIANS WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE CHRIST WILL COME BACK TO EARTH IF ISRAEL IS RESURRECTED, AND IT WILL TRIGGER ARMAGEDDON

INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS THEMSELVES MAY NOT BE MOTIVATED BY RELIGION BUT OVERALL AMERICAN EXCURSIONS INTO THE MIDDLE EAST ARE ARGUABLY MOTIVATED JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE BY RELIGION THAN ISLAMIC REACTIONS TO THEM

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE AVERAGE MEMBER OF HAMAS FIGHTS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GENOCIDE THE JEWS AND REINSTATE A GLOBAL CALIPHATE OR BECAUSE HIS FAMILY HAS SUFFERED FOR GENERATIONS UNDER ISRAELI ETHNO RELIGIOUS FASCISM?


CHRIST

You think The American military Powers That Be are invading Muslim countries (and not recognizing/supporting Palestine) because their Islamic values are contrary to our Judeo-Christian value system? Just because of their religion, and not their actions?
__________________
http://www.yahoo.com/
Old 08-06-2014, 08:31 PM sl0ths is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0ths View Post
You think The American military Powers That Be are invading Muslim countries (and not recognizing/supporting Palestine) because their Islamic values are contrary to our Judeo-Christian value system? Just because of their religion, and not their actions?

dooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww howwwwwwwwwww to readdddddddddddddddd


the biggggggggggggggggest supppppppppppporters of israel are american christians who actually believe christ will come again if david's temple or whatever bronze age ruin is in control of the jews.............
__________________
lol
Old 08-06-2014, 08:34 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
american support at the highest level of the apparata stems from amero soft imperialism in the ME to ensure the petrodollar ensures par the course globally and that USD doesn't lose value (amerikka doesn't make anything any more, remember, the majority of our economy is based on shuffling money around and buying plastic trash from china), the hyper wealthy and hyper powerful jewish lobby who are basically religious ethno facists, and the american evangelist lobby

so basically 2 out of the 3 biggest reasons for american support for israel are either wholly or mostly influenced by religious considerations...
__________________
lol
Old 08-06-2014, 08:36 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
>Assumes people who oppose Israel's invasion of Gaza don't care about the massacre of the Yazidi

you know what happens when you assume
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 08-06-2014, 08:44 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
You know this thread is fucked if I'm on the same side as redrum and sam
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 08-06-2014, 08:46 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
what do your jew parents think of you disliking their nice little ethno fascist retirement community built on rivers of blood arab children?
__________________
lol
Old 08-06-2014, 08:49 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
I haven't really talked to them about it but neither of them is stridently pro-Israel. I'd say they're moderate - not opposed to the Israeli state but want to see some reforms and less violence. I wonder how my grandma would react, though
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 08-06-2014, 08:51 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

sl0ths
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
 
sl0ths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
american support at the highest level of the apparata stems from amero soft imperialism in the ME to ensure the petrodollar ensures par the course globally and that USD doesn't lose value (amerikka doesn't make anything any more, remember, the majority of our economy is based on shuffling money around and buying plastic trash from china), the hyper wealthy and hyper powerful jewish lobby who are basically religious ethno facists, and the american evangelist lobby

so basically 2 out of the 3 biggest reasons for american support for israel are either wholly or mostly influenced by religious considerations...
How many evangelical Christians are there really? And influential ones on top of that? I doubt they have much power.

Aipac etc on the other hand? Oy vey.
__________________
http://www.yahoo.com/
Old 08-06-2014, 08:51 PM sl0ths is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

sl0ths
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
 
sl0ths's Avatar
 
I grew up and live in the Atheist Belt though and only know a few Christians. I'm sure there's a few in the South. But I feel like it is more cultural and no one really is concerned about the second coming or whatever on a daily basis
__________________
http://www.yahoo.com/
Old 08-06-2014, 08:54 PM sl0ths is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0ths View Post
How many evangelical Christians are there really? And influential ones on top of that? I doubt they have much power.

Aipac etc on the other hand? Oy vey.

evangelical zionism is basically an essential part of the republican platform, and you claim they have no power or clout?

come on...

democrats also all almost categorically give israel carte blanche to do whatever they want as a matter of platform, albeit for different reasons like "democracy" and "stability"



hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m
__________________
lol
Old 08-06-2014, 08:55 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
BORKED
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 08-06-2014, 09:11 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
I haven't really talked to them about it but neither of them is stridently pro-Israel. I'd say they're moderate - not opposed to the Israeli state but want to see some reforms and less violence. I wonder how my grandma would react, though

old school jews who moved there in the '40s were okay, the kibbitzniks, pretty much true blood and soil types, but yeah they pretty invaded the country (literally) little by little and now pretty much want to enslave the palestinians and treat them like cattle
__________________
lol
Old 08-06-2014, 09:15 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

gwiber
 
gwiber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbaker View Post
being an isolationist is the only smart way to handle these things. Get involved we create new enemies, or sometimes we arm people who are our friends one day, enemies the next. Sometimes our friends give our enemies weapons that we gave them. Damage control with an empire doesn't work and never has.

Uh, the US was violently (So to speak) and ethically a Isolationist country once.

"It's their problem! Let them solve it and we can keep to ourselves!"

Then someone went and bombed the snot shit out of Pearl Harbor. while our back were turned (more or less) and we were refusing to get involved in international affairs.

Keeping our nose clean and out of international issues and isolationism is the proverbial ostrich sticking it's head in the sand. It's FUCKING STUPID.

What's the quote? People who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Not saying we should be AS involved as we are on the world stage, but going isolationist only gets us back stabbed down the road.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:54 PM gwiber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.