General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

kanwal

I will add any knowledge I have as well as any helpful hints I have come across over the years.
I will continually add new information or update this thread to add new research or methods.
The same rules of the Bone Closet apply to this thread, no flaming, no useless comments, and act mature.

PLEASE read this entire thread before starting another thread on fitness, your question may well be answered already somewhere in this thread.

General

Can I spot reduce fat?
No, you cannot spot target adipose tissue. This means that you cannot do 1,000 crunches a night and expect your gut to go away. You cannot do 1000 squats and expect your leg fat to disappear. YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE FAT. Your body chooses to lose fat from predetermined locations, determined by your genetic code.

When your body loses your fat from your stomach (or anywhere else) is up to your body. Only through healthy eating and effective training will you lose fat—and where it comes from is decided by your body.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
I'll stick to my 401K. Now if I could somehow get my Credit Card to round every transaction to the next dollar and throw that into my 401K... yes yes yes.

These are all really trivial "solutions" to a non-problem imo. Just invest money the old fashioned way, by transferring it. Want more in 401k? Do it.

"change" on a CC/debit transaction isn't really change, is it?

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
These are all really trivial "solutions" to a non-problem imo. Just invest money the old fashioned way, by transferring it. Want more in 401k? Do it.

"change" on a CC/debit transaction isn't really change, is it?

well, what I do is #1 I have S.T.A.R.T. (usbank) its not much but 200 bucks is better than 0 bucks

#2 due to my S.T.A.R.T. I get 20 off the top every paycheck deposited into my savings acct. As i meet certain goals my bank sends me a gift card with 50 bucks on it. I cheated and had my tax return sent to my savings acct and broke the thresh hold i need for goal 1. Then I took that 50 bucks and got a smoking hot CL hooker to deepthroat me for about 5 mins and ride me to the finish. (you have to shop hard for this it's not easy) so in fact for once in my life the bank fucked me in a manner i found enjoyable.

Oh yeah, and i round all that shit up in my head from debit/cc purchases to closest dollar (up ofc) and whatevs i got leftover come next paycheck i xfer to savings as well.

I opted out of my companies 401k program for 3 reasons.

1, the guy told me i cant borrow against it for shit like a new car or house down payment.

2, i succinctly explained to him my concerns about inflation of the dollar versus 401k profit margin @ 6% - 20 years. basically that money after taxes and inflation, given the rate i've seen personally in the last 20 years is over 100%. therefore in 20 years my 401k will actually be worth less than half of whatever the fuck it is if you use today money as a guideline. 200k would be like 85k today in other words.

3, he was a fucking prat and actually looked at me like i'm stupid after i got done expressing my concerns in #2

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Ferrari coming soon

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

^ why are you trolling in an Everyday Life thread?

I was a young boy that had big plans
Now I'm just another shitty old man

Cody
User Deleted

i could get a ferrari i'd just have to get a used 1996 one

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

lol

Database error
The General [M]ayhem database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.genmay.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.genmay.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

lindahomze

I couldn't acccess it

Cody
User Deleted

mods pls ban bot

bahamas1

beach rentals in Bahamas

Condé Nast beach rentals in Bahamas Traveler has rated Maui as the Best Island in the World for over 15 years, and for a reason. This Hawaiian paradise casts a spell on anyone who visits with its striking natural wonders and inherent magical charm. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a first-time visitor, there's a never-ending list of activities and attractions to look forward to that it can be overwhelming. To help you plan your vacation, we've narrowed the list down to the top 5 things to see and do on this enchanting island, all coming from an insider's perspective.

joe nathan
joe nathan doesn't ask for dick. joe nathan tells you the way it is, or else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamas1 View Post
Condé Nast beach rentals in Bahamas Traveler has rated Maui as the Best Island in the World for over 15 years, and for a reason. This Hawaiian paradise casts a spell on anyone who visits with its striking natural wonders and inherent magical charm. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a first-time visitor, there's a never-ending list of activities and attractions to look forward to that it can be overwhelming. To help you plan your vacation, we've narrowed the list down to the top 5 things to see and do on this enchanting island, all coming from an insider's perspective.

i think this is the safest bet for everyone

Vote McCain!
Retardism