General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

?psalus
Apsalus

It's just a publicity stunt. You'll see.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

#fracasgate

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: DISENGAGED

BORKED

[H]ard|On

i wonder what that went for

Typhoon43

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

Quote:
Jerremy Clarkson has been Fired from Top Gear.

It is with great regret that I have told Jeremy Clarkson today that the BBC will not be renewing his contract. It is not a decision I have taken lightly. I have done so only after a very careful consideration of the facts and after personally meeting both Jeremy and Oisin Tymon.
I am grateful to Ken MacQuarrie for the thorough way he has conducted an investigation of the incident on 4th March. Given the obvious and very genuine public interest in this I am publishing the findings of his report. I take no pleasure in doing so. I am only making them public so people can better understand the background. I know how popular the programme is and I also know that this decision will divide opinion. The main facts are not disputed by those involved.

I want to make three points.

First – The BBC is a broad church. Our strength in many ways lies in that diversity. We need distinctive and different voices but they cannot come at any price. Common to all at the BBC have to be standards of decency and respect. I cannot condone what has happened on this occasion. A member of staff – who is a completely innocent party – took himself to Accident and Emergency after a physical altercation accompanied by sustained and prolonged verbal abuse of an extreme nature. For me a line has been crossed. There cannot be one rule for one and one rule for another dictated by either rank, or public relations and commercial considerations.

Second – This has obviously been difficult for everyone involved but in particular for Oisin. I want to make clear that no blame attaches to him for this incident. He has behaved with huge integrity throughout. As a senior producer at the BBC he will continue to have an important role within the organisation in the future.

Third – Obviously none of us wanted to find ourselves in this position. This decision should in no way detract from the extraordinary contribution that Jeremy Clarkson has made to the BBC. I have always personally been a great fan of his work and Top Gear. Jeremy is a huge talent. He may be leaving the BBC but I am sure he will continue to entertain, challenge and amuse audiences for many years to come.

The BBC must now look to renew Top Gear for 2016. This will be a big challenge and there is no point in pretending otherwise. I have asked Kim Shillinglaw to look at how best we might take this forward over the coming months. I have also asked her to look at how we put out the last programmes in the current series.

[H]ard|On

Yeeeahhh that sucks.

I don't really know Brit celeb scene but seems unlikely that they will find an adequate replacement in reasonable time.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Yeeeahhh that sucks.

I don't really know Brit celeb scene but seems unlikely that they will find an adequate replacement in reasonable time.

that dude from the arthur remake ain't got it

the lead singer of ac/dc was good though, brian johnson

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

[H]ard|On

I doubt he'd make an even half way decent host

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
I doubt he'd make an even half way decent host

I'm convinced this man can do it

[H]ard|On

Oh thats not who i was thinking of

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Oh thats not who i was thinking of

no brian johnson was on top gear he's old and wears a leroy hat, but he's naturally funny

This is Joakim Brodén, the lead singer of sabaton.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

BORKED

Colonel Sanders

[H]ard|On

lol

he should apologize, the other guy should forgive him, water under the bridge, and a secret settlement later - voila, TG is back

Seriously JC pocketed like 22 mil in 2010 alone, why not just drop some cash into this issue and make it all go away, like every other normal 1%?