General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Triple B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainGray View Post
Is it steady employment, as in filling out a w4 and I 9 etc (thus possibly having benefits and paying overtime)?

more like a W420

am I rite?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Triple B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
really the only thing that worried me during the interview is how weak his handshake was, both times. dude looks like 60 he should know better.

u fucked up

that was your best chance to the over the company

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
u fucked up

that was your best chance to the over the company

i didn't want to hurt the guy's hand he owns the company. but i did make sure he knew i was coming in for more than i got.

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
randrady had Terminix come out (after saying that they had come yesterday, then that they had come and sprayed last month, then saying that they hadn't been here since August, then saying they suck and they do a bad job and charge too much and ripped her off) yesterday, it was the "area supervisor," a guy named Patrick.

Patrick toured the garage, checked all the rooms, walked past three or four dead bugs, told me a bunch of funny stories about pest control, "skunks dont like rap music" and... "there was this time I stared a skunk right in the eyes from like a foot away!! you only need to worry about them turning around, cuz, ya see, they cant spray you when you're facing em!!"

hurdurrrr

I was humoring him and laughing and being affable (just do your fucking job you retard.)

He mentioned some guy named Mark who, I guess was assigned to this rat hole and that he had declared that this house was pest free. I showed him the pile of rusty shit stacked against the side of the house, he didn't really care. I showed him the beginnings of a yellowjacket nest under the eave on the corner of my garage, he shined a flashlight at it but didn't really seem to be bothered by it.

Then he whipped out his UV flashlight and looked for mouse ball dragging. He asked "Do you know what this is?" Now this is where I fucked up "Yeah hah I saw that on King of the Hill"

referencing incompetent exterminator Dale Gribble

Awkward pause

Subject change...

Then he went back into the house and... Some time later the randrady texted me "Patrick confirms no roaches no silverfish and NO mice! Let me know what I can do to help!!!"

I text back

Uhh no, does Patrick need to see the dead roaches? I have them right here (bitch)

Patrick was still "on site" lounging on the couch

Patrick said "I've seen lots of roaches in my time I don't need to see dead roaches"

He had all kinds of "tactical apparel for exterminators" as I would call it... looked like he was dressed for extermination but... He didn't have a truck. He had business cards and a Terminix polo but... I'm fairly certain he left on foot.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

good with moving out

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Triple B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
i didn't want to hurt the guy's hand he owns the company. but i did make sure he knew i was coming in for more than i got.

you will never be a boss

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
good with moving out

The Roach King.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
you will never be a boss

Cody is his own boss.

Triple B

that doesn't count

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
you will never be a boss

lol actually the electrical place was butthurt cause i was one of the guys they were considering training for fire alarm panels and bumping up to supervisor. so they told me anyways. once i hit proficient at installation of fixtures and devices the level of instruction dropped off like the mariana trench.

they did make me supervisor for all painting related stuffs we got into at the shop. basically i was given a flunkie worthless fuck and expected to keep him busy, it actually set me back 2 days on my completion, fixing that dumbass' crappy mistakes (preventable ones like drips the sizer of a mouse on the wall...)

I was also asst director of florin mall security once upon a time, and i did have my own business for like 2 years

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainGray View Post
You can knock down a yellow jacket nest. I wonder why he's saying no roaches. Maybe dead ones are an indication of the previous stuff working, and he didn't see anything from recently? Idk.

Are you only seeing dead roaches at your place? Are you saying live ones? Roach droppings?

juvenile and adult - - live, dead, half dead, droppings, eggs, antennae and more

BUT the majority of them have been dead or dying.

This RAID shit that I've been skeeting all over is DEFINITELY effective, and crack sealing is also making a difference but I need to buy a lot more to seal up completely.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

ghetto why dont u just get a roach eating lizard and let it free roam

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

wat

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

army of bearded dragons

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

BORKED

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalus View Post
GTAV is $45 at GMG until tomorrow. Tempted.

whats the deal with this "www.cdkeys.com" site?

its $48 there, and you're downloading anyway, unless your pdag locked in your fapcabin in the woods

scam?