General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: DISENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
shit, p could hop a bus to mickey D's in downtown portlandia and still download the update faster

they'd have to let me plug into the router.

no wireless in da PC.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid

damn, backstrom with the feels.

topcat989

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I can't believe they get away with this shit.

just wait, but the time I finish downloading whatever BS this is, they will have released another game update that will be twice as big.

I bet you're right

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc...tch-1-01-Notes

rekt

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

hay guys, got my print matted/framed on my wall, oh noice.

The print is signed by the artist and by 3 USMC marine pilots who flew over the battlefield on the day the action depicted.

Closeup of the action.

Nicolas Trudgian portrays the Corsairs of VMF 121 providing close air support to the US landings on Rendova, June 30, 1943. Fiercely contested, the invasion force was heavily attacked by Zero fighters and Mitsubishi G4M1 'Betty' bombers, flying from their base at Rabaul.

Dogfighting at treetop height, VMF 121 Corsairs rip into a bunch of Betty bombers as they try to make their escape following their attack on shipping.. On fire, the Betty in the foreground is doomed, and will shortly become one of 19 Japanese aircraft accounted for by VMF 121. Other Marine fighter units brought the total this day to a staggering 58 enemy aircraft destroyed.

Colonel Robert M. Baker USMC
Bob Baker joined the Marine Corps in 1941 and first saw combat in the Pacific Theater in February 1942. By the summer of 1943 he was flying F4Us with VMF 121 over the Solomons. On June 30 he downed three Zeros in one fight. Two days later he and three of his flight were attacked by a large force of over 40 Zeros, Baker shot down two in the action to become an Ace. For these actions he was awarded the DFC. He fought at Rendova, also Guadalcanal and Munda.

Colonel Robert Bruce Porter USMC
After a tour in the Pacific, Bruce joined VMF 121 in 1943 at Guadalcanal and soon downed 4 Zeros. He served tours with VMF (N) 511 (first all-Marine carrier squadron), and later VMF (N) 533. He helped lead that squadron on one of the longest over-water flights of WWII for a single engine aircraft - flying from the Marshall-Gilbert islands to Saipan-Iwo Jima. On June 15, 1945 he scored a double night victory at Okinawa, making him an Ace. He was probably the only Marine pilot to gain two or more kills in both the Corsair and Hellcat; and became only one of six Marines to score a double or triple kill in one mission.

Colonel James E. Swett USMC
Jim Swett became one of the top-scoring F4U Aces, with 15 ˝ victories in 94 missions in the Corsair, but he had already earned himself the Congressional Medal of Honor piloting the F4F Wildcat before switching to the F4U. Leading a four-plane section with VMF 221 on April 7, 1942 he shot down no fewer than 7 Japanese Val dive-bombers in an engagement over Tulagi Harbor, before taking a hit himself, and ditching in the sea. In all Jim Swett flew 211 combat missions, 94 in F4U Corsairs, made 120 carrier launches and recoveries, and in addition to his Medal of Honor, were awarded 6 DFCs and 2 Purple Hearts.

topcat989

pdog, sitting in front of this screen:

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

xray training today. everything looks like IEDs

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
pdog, sitting in front of this screen:

oh, topcat

I was a young boy that had big plans
Now I'm just another shitty old man

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post

hopefully that is the update I'm downloading or I might as well just uninstall the game now.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

it really ties the room together

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

hopefully that is the update I'm downloading or I might as well just uninstall the game now.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
hay guys, got my print matted/framed on my wall, oh noice.

The print is signed by the artist and by 3 USMC marine pilots who flew over the battlefield on the day the action depicted.

Closeup of the action.

Nicolas Trudgian portrays the Corsairs of VMF 121 providing close air support to the US landings on Rendova, June 30, 1943. Fiercely contested, the invasion force was heavily attacked by Zero fighters and Mitsubishi G4M1 'Betty' bombers, flying from their base at Rabaul.

Dogfighting at treetop height, VMF 121 Corsairs rip into a bunch of Betty bombers as they try to make their escape following their attack on shipping.. On fire, the Betty in the foreground is doomed, and will shortly become one of 19 Japanese aircraft accounted for by VMF 121. Other Marine fighter units brought the total this day to a staggering 58 enemy aircraft destroyed.

Colonel Robert M. Baker USMC
Bob Baker joined the Marine Corps in 1941 and first saw combat in the Pacific Theater in February 1942. By the summer of 1943 he was flying F4Us with VMF 121 over the Solomons. On June 30 he downed three Zeros in one fight. Two days later he and three of his flight were attacked by a large force of over 40 Zeros, Baker shot down two in the action to become an Ace. For these actions he was awarded the DFC. He fought at Rendova, also Guadalcanal and Munda.

Colonel Robert Bruce Porter USMC
After a tour in the Pacific, Bruce joined VMF 121 in 1943 at Guadalcanal and soon downed 4 Zeros. He served tours with VMF (N) 511 (first all-Marine carrier squadron), and later VMF (N) 533. He helped lead that squadron on one of the longest over-water flights of WWII for a single engine aircraft - flying from the Marshall-Gilbert islands to Saipan-Iwo Jima. On June 15, 1945 he scored a double night victory at Okinawa, making him an Ace. He was probably the only Marine pilot to gain two or more kills in both the Corsair and Hellcat; and became only one of six Marines to score a double or triple kill in one mission.

Colonel James E. Swett USMC
Jim Swett became one of the top-scoring F4U Aces, with 15 ˝ victories in 94 missions in the Corsair, but he had already earned himself the Congressional Medal of Honor piloting the F4F Wildcat before switching to the F4U. Leading a four-plane section with VMF 221 on April 7, 1942 he shot down no fewer than 7 Japanese Val dive-bombers in an engagement over Tulagi Harbor, before taking a hit himself, and ditching in the sea. In all Jim Swett flew 211 combat missions, 94 in F4U Corsairs, made 120 carrier launches and recoveries, and in addition to his Medal of Honor, were awarded 6 DFCs and 2 Purple Hearts.

very cool

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

what the fuck..

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

welp

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Took her out for what could be her final ride

"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
Took her out for what could be her final ride

why?