General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Jill Stein will be our next president


that's not going to happen, but I'll give her credit for duping a bunch of re(count)tards into giving her millions of dollars for her next horribly failed attempt if she decides to try
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 12-17-2016, 05:15 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
that's not going to happen, but I'll give her credit for duping a bunch of re(count)tards into giving her millions of dollars for her next horribly failed attempt if she decides to try

I think she'll run, but I'm not sure what her chances would be.
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-17-2016, 06:37 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

voidme
 
voidme's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
They are also attacking Trump for his crimes, his lies and his incompetency.

clinton did it while holding office an office where she swore to uphold the US laws and reg.

She did it in direct controversion to the office she held.

No one I can recall has been as corrupt as she since the Volstead act.
Old 12-18-2016, 10:01 AM voidme is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

voidme
 
voidme's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
I think she'll run, but I'm not sure what her chances would be.

HOw could she run again? She will be dead from the assassins the Fascist Trump sends after for the protection of the State.
Old 12-18-2016, 10:02 AM voidme is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidme View Post
HOw could she run again? She will be dead from the assassins the Fascist Trump sends after for the protection of the State.

Read who we're talking about
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-18-2016, 11:28 AM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidme View Post
clinton did it while holding office an office where she swore to uphold the US laws and reg.

She did it in direct controversion to the office she held.

No one I can recall has been as corrupt as she since the Volstead act.

January 20th you'll have a new contender
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-18-2016, 11:29 AM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Ries
 
Ries's Avatar
 
either way, the next 4 years will be a shitshow
__________________
40e406d02f5908089bfbd27fb4f2e4ee [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:12 PM Ries is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ries View Post
either way, the next 4 years will be a shitshow

not in California
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-18-2016, 07:14 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
January 20th you'll have a new contender

What you talk bout Dootis

If not Trump. who? Zero chance of Hitlary.

If not Pence, who? Zero chance of Hitlary.

Bern was never an actual candidate after the primaries. So who?

Sure, the electoral COULD go rogue. But nothing says the votes go to Hitlary.

They could go to some mentally ill, toothless hobo, that thinks they're already POTUS, and that their name is Melissa.

After this past election, above example pretty much COULD be a candidate going forward, since the bar has been set. SO. FUCKING. LOW.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:33 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
What you talk bout Dootis

If not Trump. who? Zero chance of Hitlary.

If not Pence, who? Zero chance of Hitlary.

Bern was never an actual candidate after the primaries. So who?

Sure, the electoral COULD go rogue. But nothing says the votes go to Hitlary.

They could go to some mentally ill, toothless hobo, that thinks they're already POTUS, and that their name is Melissa.

After this past election, above example pretty much COULD be a candidate going forward, since the bar has been set. SO. FUCKING. LOW.


You didn't understand my post.
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-18-2016, 09:41 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

voidme
 
voidme's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
What you talk bout Dootis

If not Trump. who? Zero chance of Hitlary.

If not Pence, who? Zero chance of Hitlary.

Bern was never an actual candidate after the primaries. So who?

Sure, the electoral COULD go rogue. But nothing says the votes go to Hitlary.

They could go to some mentally ill, toothless hobo, that thinks they're already POTUS, and that their name is Melissa.

After this past election, above example pretty much COULD be a candidate going forward, since the bar has been set. SO. FUCKING. LOW.

He meant a new contender for commiting crimes in office and violating his oath
Old 12-19-2016, 07:49 AM voidme is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

lol
 
lol's Avatar
 
there were kgb officers at my polling place literally forcing people to vote for drupmpf
Old 12-20-2016, 10:17 AM lol is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voidme View Post
He meant a new contender for commiting crimes in office and violating his oath

Won't be Bernie though.

Much as I'd love him to, Bernie's OLD.

But to be honest, since it sounds as though educational and military honors accolades don't mean SHIT in running for Prez anymore.

We could stick some homeless, mentally ill, toothless crackhead on the ballot next election. One who thinks his name is Melissa.
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:35 PM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Biden will run and use his memes to connect with young voters
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 12-20-2016, 08:41 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Ries
 
Ries's Avatar
 
I'd vote him just so the onion continues to write those great articles.
__________________
40e406d02f5908089bfbd27fb4f2e4ee [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:28 AM Ries is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.