General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Biden will run and use his memes to connect with young voters

won't matter at all if the DNC pulls the same party line and doesn't fix their shit.

oh what the fuck....Who am I fooling here. It's been made pretty clear; We've only been given the illusion of choice regarding elections since time immemorial - It's only become clear to some people now.

Regardless of who voters decide for, they have been chosen by the corporate elite, that will push the agenda THEY FUCKING WANT.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm certain this comes across as no surprise to anyone though.

We need Parliament, not Congress at this point - Shit being so broken is evidence of that.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
won't matter at all if the DNC pulls the same party line and doesn't fix their shit.

oh what the fuck....Who am I fooling here. It's been made pretty clear; We've only been given the illusion of choice regarding elections since time immemorial - It's only become clear to some people now.

Regardless of who voters decide for, they have been chosen by the corporate elite, that will push the agenda THEY FUCKING WANT.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm certain this comes across as no surprise to anyone though.

We need Parliament, not Congress at this point - Shit being so broken is evidence of that.

If this election didn't prove to the DNC that they need to clean house then nothing will

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Killer_B

whether it's by design, or that the DNC just can't break out of permanently being in beta mode.....

The DNC is the GOP's bitch, basically. But then again, corporations give to both of them.

It's an illusion of choice, really.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.