General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

slvrathlon

Quote:
Originally posted by juice
That S4 is gorgeous
Yes it is.
BTW are you going to ever answer my PM to you?
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the Imagination

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

slvrathlon

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the Imagination

BlueGuy

Found it!

Darude - Next to You

SpoogE

Quote:
Originally posted by juice
for those not in the know the 1 at the top of the page is an imported all wheel drive jetta aka Bora aka badass
Is this true? I thought the Bora was simply the name of the new Jettas everywhere except the U.S.

Sweet ride by the way... I'm looking into getting a Jetta or something similar pretty soon, but $17k is a bit steep for me right now and I'm way down in Texas

To join, simply add the above line to your sig.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Last edited by SpoogE; 05-30-2003 at 04:53 PM..

slvrathlon

Quote:
Originally posted by SpoogE
Is this true? I thought the Bora was simply the name of the new Jettas everywhere except the U.S.
"Bora" is simply a naming convention.
VW names the Jetta in North America.
VW names the Bora in Germany, Brazil, etc, etc.

The MKIII Jetta here is named "Vento" in Germany.
Anyway mine is NOT a imported car just simply being different.

slvrathlon

slvrathlon

Ok this is serious now. I am pretty serious about selling it now...

Make me offers, etc.

tad

Quote:
Originally posted by tad
trade ya my 94 jetta GL (good condition) +
Cendyne 52x burner +
Hollywood + DVD Decoder +
256 mb DDR +
1 Ham and cheese sandwich +
1 can unopened 7-up

e-mail me and we can negotiate, might have an optical mouse around i could add to that
^^^ ^^^

my offer still stands :-)

slvrathlon

You still have that 7-up can!

exp
Kiddie Corral Material

can you post a kelly blue book private party value. You shouldn't post the retail value because you are not a dealership and have no type of warranty.

Private Party Value $16,660
Private Party value represents what you might expect to pay for a used car when purchasing from a private party. It may also represent the value you might expect to receive when selling your own used car to another private party.

slvrathlon

I have no warranty but the car does.

exp
Kiddie Corral Material

what power train? common every car has along ass warranty on powertrain.

slvrathlon

10 year - 100,000 Miles for drivetrain. The bumber to bumer was up just a couple months ago

slvrathlon

slvrathlon

I am buying a new Audi. This car needs to GO! ASAP!

g0g0g0g0!
Open to offers...