General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Potato
So stupid, I need help with iTunes. Thanks McFatter!

Bump for weekend crowd. My next bulk shipment will be Monday so get things in fast. Getting lots of requests over AIM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Knox
We ballin so hard, you goan wish we didnt ball so hard Abby Ballaz 4lyfe

I'm VERY interested in a bunch of these, what's the best way to pay you for em? :P

Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox
I'm VERY interested in a bunch of these, what's the best way to pay you for em? :P

I thought you would be. Contact me on aim at jasonap1. You pay through pay pal for the game plus $1.50 for shipping. I can ship things together too and they arrive in about 2-3 days. So far, everyone has gotten everything perfectly and pronto. Let me know what games you are looking at.

Potato

I will be shipping out another wave Monday afternoon so everyone get the orders in.

Potato

Alright, Doom 3, Mario Kart and Super Mario 64 have offiicially been taken. Meteos is currently on hold for LycoLoco. Metroid is getting ALOT of interest but nothing official yet. Looks like the hot ones are starting to go fast so hurry!

Last edited by Potato; 07-23-2006 at 08:48 PM..

Potato

Bump for morning crowd.

Potato

I am headed home and will be there for about 10 min to address last minute offers for today's shipment. Right now, a few people are talking to me about the last Mario Kart and Metroid Prime. Because of this, the prices are not negotiable at this time. The first person to PM or IM me with confirmation to buy will be the person it goes to. Hopefully it is done within the next hour so it can go out today. Let me know.

Potato

All games have been shipped. Next shipment will be tommorow afternoon. All games are avalible except the ones that say SOLD!

The-Raven
I Stalk Women

dibs on the two Halos

ygpm potato

"ive taken 50 hits of acid and drank 40 beers in the same night" - Icw@ter

"It is not my fault that you guys make very shitty, low value content" - Sanjay

Potato

Halo and Halo 2 are taken.

Next shipment will be this afternoon like always. Metroid and Mario Kart are officially back up for grabs since interest has died down. Hit me up with offers via AIM all day or through PM. Good luck!

Potato

I will be going to ship things for today at 5:30 so try and contact me before then with offers. Metroid and Mario Kart together is being bidded on for $$45 plus shipping. The guy who has this hold on it live in Canada though so not sure if he will like the shipping price that I will find out. If anyone inside the US wants Metroid and Mario Kart together for $50 shippied, hit me up before 5:30.

All other games still avalible except the ones that say SOLD! Hurry because games are now going fast!

Potato

I am really trying to get rid of the 360 wireless adapter. If you have a 360 and a wireless router, it is def the way to go. It is the only one avalible for the xbox 360 and works pretty darn well. At the stores, it is $100 but I am willing to let go for $85. It is brand spanking new because I just bought it a few weeks ago. I am moving on campus and wont need a wireless adapter anymore so that is why I am selling it.

Potato

The final mario kart copy and metroid have just been taken.

I know we are just in our 2nd week but I need to start wrapping up alot of these game sales. I am really surprised at the lack of interest in some of these games, esp Meteos and Partners in Time. Meteos was the game to have a few months ago and was one of my favorite on the DS. I know tetris may be out but Meteos is the same but with a different twist of blowing up another's planet. It may sound weird but it is really addictive and will def have you hooked instantly.

Partners in Time was also great, esp if you like RPGs and Mario. If you liked the first one, you would def love this one and for a few weeks stragiht, I was stuck playing this. Yeah, it may be easier then the RPGs many of you are accustomed to but it is alot of fun and the touch screen is used perfectly in thsi (better then any DS game I have seen yet).

I am startign to get interest in the 360 wireless adapated. I want it sold by the end of this week so def hit me up if you have any interest at all so we can talk it out.

Thansk to you all for your support. You are really helping out a fellow "M"er.

[+Duracell-]
Energizer Bunny's Bitch

Has anyone taken UT2K3? I want that and Raven Shield.

Potato

UT 2k3, Raven and Zelda 4 swords have just been taken.

Hurry because things leaving fast now!