General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
but i was like two steps away from getting him to off himself or have a major epiphany

get out of puck's pocket, vendetta!
Old 02-12-2010, 02:18 AM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
blah blah blah, damn people getting food in the wealthiest nation on earth.

food stamps cost like a fraction of a percent of our budget. drug testing would use up all the money for food doing the drug testing and is just a stupid vindictive idea perpetrated by ignorant morons who think everyone on welfare is a crack addict.

fun fact: most of the people on welfare are single mothers and their one or two children. food stamps provide for bare minimum subsistence, if you think these people are seriously living it up on your tax pennies then you are retarded. Id like to see you feed yourself for a week @$1 per meal.



because everyone on welfare uses narcotics.

drug testing is expensive and far from foolproof. food stamps provide for about $1 per meal. For the cost of a lab drug test you could feed two people for a week.

The war on drug is fucking retarded anyway. if you want to make money and save money on drug users at the same time try legalizing and taxing drugs and not locking drug users up for simple possession. that would save billions and provide billions more in tax revenue. more than enough to pay for food stamps and the indignity of knowing some undeserving people might not go hungry in the wealthiest nation on earth.
why do you always gotta say the shit im saying but way better? damn it
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 02-12-2010, 02:39 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studioeschaton View Post
I gotta do my part where I am.

And military will have no use in the new world.

My AR-15 will own your new gunless world all day long.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:02 AM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

Matador Herz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studioeschaton View Post
I have plenty of right to the service, and I DO need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by studioeschaton View Post
I will actually choose to work just enough hours, so that I don't make so much money as to disqualify me for food stamps for this reason.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:13 AM Matador Herz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

tanner9072
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studioeschaton View Post
I am on food stamps and will try to stay on food stamps for as long as I can because I consider it good karma.

I consider it good karma because for every $200 I suck out of the government a month, I am taking away money that could have been spent on war.

See people who pay taxes are amassing bad karma by funding murder through war. I am amassing good karma by sucking those taxes away from war.

I actually tell everyone I come across to get on as money government programs for this reason. I will actually choose to work just enough hours, so that I don't make so much money as to disqualify me for food stamps for this reason.

I know this disagrees with some of your 'opinion' so much that you probably think I am trolling. But I am dead serious. When you pay taxes, your energy is going directly to the murder of other people. This means paying taxes is a sin in the first degree. Jesus did not say pay someone else to kill for you. Jesus said not to kill. Paying taxes means you are sinning and going to hell.

It is a simple truth that the black, borderline homeless man, living a humble life smoking crack while on as many government welfare programs is actually amassing more good karma than you are and closer to heaven than some hard-working, middle class Christian family who pays taxes timely and goes to church everyday. I mean so what if you go to church everyday, your still spending the other 95% of your waking life earning money to feed the very DEMON that is manifesting the hell your trying to rid of the earth of. I mean talk about some cognitive dissonance. On the contrary, the high homeless black dude just gets to sit around all day, high, and have something else provide all of his nourishment, while the middle class white family struggles and works there ass off. This is not some fluke of the system, it's because the homeless black dude is on the side of good karma.

At some point I will challenge federal tax laws claiming first amendment rights that it infringes on my right to practice my spiritual and religious beliefs of not killing people, by forcing me to fund the killing of people through military. But I couldn't afford that right now. So my only option is to suck as much energy out of the demon that is the US government as I can.

Think about this, if we ended the military budget, we could probably get every citizen a food stamp card 4 times over. Cursing socialist services for raising taxes is stupid. Curse what is TRULY unnecessary. Murder.

too bad karma doesnt matter and heaven/jesus arent real

try again next life....oh wait, there isnt any next life,
Old 02-12-2010, 08:21 AM tanner9072 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

ephekt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckybob View Post
brudda, you got some holes in your way of thinking. without a national military, any old nation could waltz on in and declare itself in power and we couldnt do a damn thing about it. 1.2 billion food stamps dont do anyone any good if theyre only usable for a week before some third world country annexes us and puts things back the way they were.
Good point, except for the fact that like 99% of our "defense" spending is funding a war that can in no way be seen as a defense of our liberty.

Not that I agree with this troll...
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 AM ephekt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Jason
 
You know, there is a monetary reward for reporting people that abuse the system...
Old 02-12-2010, 09:24 AM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

ephekt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studioeschaton View Post
Fearing death is an entirely self-created paradigm based largely upon cultural conditioning.
Fear of death is a self-preservation bio-imperative.

Quote:
If everyone knew what happens at death they would welcome it, not run from it, thieving and trampling other people in dire need of 'survival'.
Nobody knows what happens at death beyond life ending. Anything else you read into this is purely arbitrary and based on _your_ cultural and ideological indoctrination. I'd tell you to stop being disingenuous, but we're obviously well beyond that.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:37 AM ephekt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Runding
 
Runding's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
You know, there is a monetary reward for reporting people that abuse the system...

aka ITT genmay finds troll's real name/info and makes a profit?
__________________
aa1ce3c1c9744c586fa4d28e62ff485b
Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 AM Runding is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

Renork
 
Renork's Avatar
 
Take all the money that is being funneled into welfare based food programs and dump it into automated farming and nuclear power plants.

http://singularityhub.com/2009/04/14...tic-gardeners/

Enough nuke plants+other power sources in the works and an army of robot farmers and we could produce enough food to supply the whole country with its daily caloric needs with minimal human effort or intervention. With the right technology investments there is really no reason that food should be much more expensive than water. Of course people will still want to spend more of their own money on special food like they do on more expensive brands of bottled water but imo it would be unethical to not develop technologies, such as automation and genetic engineering and modifications, that could lead to dramatic decreases in starvation and hunger levels in the country and eventually the world.

Automation + advanced energy production techniques are going to key to humanities future development. We just need to invest the initial time and money into it.

That said, I also advocate exploration of population control of some sort, though how it should be implements is still beyond me. All I know is that reproduction can not continue to be considered a basic human right. It is an unsustainable belief.
__________________
.

Last edited by Renork; 02-12-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 PM Renork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
So what happens to all the hungry people in the meantime?

Seriously though when you say things like "army of robot farmers" what do you really mean?
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 02-12-2010, 01:23 PM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

Renork
 
Renork's Avatar
 
Ok, so maybe the funding for the start of the project would need to come from somewhere else until it started providing returns and then money from welfare programs could be appropriated to continue advancing automated farming.

Army was simply the word I used to describe large numbers of autonomous robots programed and designed for agricultural production. How many that is would depend on the productivity of each respective robot generation.
__________________
.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:30 PM Renork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Alright uh...

Right now, do we have any robots doing our farming?

Or is that just some idea you had?
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 PM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Alright uh...

Right now, do we have any robots doing our farming?

Or is that just some idea you had?

there are automated dairy farms where the cows are milked, brushed, fed, and watered all by robots. pretty cool stuff actually, saw it on tv the other day.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:39 PM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ephekt View Post
Good point, except for the fact that like 99% of our "defense" spending is funding a war that can in no way be seen as a defense of our liberty.

Not that I agree with this troll...

i cant disagree with that
Old 02-12-2010, 01:46 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.