General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
finally unlocked the USAS-12 and I'm seriously unimpressed. 7 rounds? seriously? The stock mag for my real saiga-12 holds 8. I think in the game they give you 6 default with the saiga.

then you only get 3 extra mags? seriously? I'm supposed to go into battle with 28 rounds? WTF?

also, if you aren't within 10 feet of someone it doesn't do enough damage. you are just wasting what little ammo you have. I went back to using the P90 and got way more kills.

Use the squad ammo perk or use it with your support class and feed yourself ammo, that's what I do. I have over 600 kills with that gun, I love it. I think I have an extended mag on it too, I can't remember.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zh1nt0
Just want to clarify something here regarding in-game VOIP.

To clear things up, there are no technical or business related issues stopping us from implementing in-game VOIP on PC. We are not promising anything, but it is something we are investigating at the moment.
What a load of horse-shit. Just another reason that I hate the "BattleLog" plugin. "Oh, BL party VoIP is good enough. No one is going to want to communicate with any of their teammates outside of their party so let's leave in-game VoIP out."

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalus View Post
What a load of horse-shit. Just another reason that I hate the "BattleLog" plugin. "Oh, BL party VoIP is good enough. No one is going to want to communicate with any of their teammates outside of their party so let's leave in-game VoIP out."

At least you have it, we can't even communicate with each other on PS3.

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
At least you have it, we can't even communicate with each other on PS3.
The party VoIP is useless. Anyone who cares to talk to other players in-game uses third-party software. Also, BF3 on PS3 has in-game VoIP, DICE just hasn't fixed it yet. All versions of the game were supposed to have team-wide VoIP according to one of the dev's tweets back in September, but we can all see how big a priority that turned out to be.

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalus View Post
The party VoIP is useless. Anyone who cares to talk to other players in-game uses third-party software. Also, BF3 on PS3 has in-game VoIP, DICE just hasn't fixed it yet. All versions of the game were supposed to have team-wide VoIP according to one of the dev's tweets back in September, but we can all see how big a priority that turned out to be.

I know it has VoIP in game, but it still doesn't work, which is just pathetic. Worked perfectly in Bad Company 2, but for some reason they can't make it work with this game, even though it was a known problem in the beta.

I made a twitter account to ask the developers about it a while back and they said they "understood my frustration" and that they were doing everything they could to work towards a fix...

5ive

BORKED

Video of the year
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
BORKED

Video of the year
[Q3A]Humiliation![/Q3A]

5ive

BORKED
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
BORKED

Video of the year

that was awesome

I just got those rockets for the jet, I'll have to try them out.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

that video is all kinds of silly.

TUT RAGE!!!

some ppl that play this game are fucking scumbags, trying to fly around in a "training" server and fucking dickheads are flying around with TV missles and all the high level shit unlocked shooting down noobs trying to fly. People like that need to die.

g|aSsJaw

Disappointed with the Famas Horrible reload time and recoil. Wish it was burst fire like MW2.

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
Living like the whore that I am?

No, I said I understand why people say it was your only option. There are several common reasons why people join, one of them is being "disadvantaged" with one of those disadvantages being that one is stupid. That doesn't mean that I think everyone falls into that category. Of course, some people do...

You don't fucking understand jack shit moron, im not a fucking cook or a truck driver but anyway keep being fucking ignorant. Who exactly says it was my only option? Euro fag america hating pussies piece of shit most likely and you listen to them which makes you just as much of a fucking turd as them. They don't fucking know me and neither do you so take your dumbass ignorant hating self and get fucked.

cokezeroholic

Quote:
BORKED
Those were the days

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
some ppl that play this game are fucking scumbags, trying to fly around in a "training" server and fucking dickheads are flying around with TV missles and all the high level shit unlocked shooting down noobs trying to fly. People like that need to die.

lrn 2 fly faster.