General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
Yes I read that in another thread thats similar to this and i get them confused, the way the post was worded i couldnt really understand what he meant and when i googled it i saw this release mechanism that prevents you from ejecting your clip by a button which would slow your reloading time a little even if you had a sardine can key on a magnet on the side of your receiver youre adding a 1-2 second time to getting a new mag in there. It would seem to me if the aim of these modification laws in caliderpia is to reduce the threat of mass shooters they would want to increase reloading time to give people a chance to run for it...

But it looked like he said it was illegal to put one on and the standard mag ejector button was the only legal configuration.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
no it really just comes down to laziness, typing clip on the internet to me is absolutly no different than using an acronym for a user's screen name or any other typing abbreviations to make my life easier. I'm an american i like fast and easy. I'd rather not argue with you because you seem intelligent, but i'm not going to accept you calling me bad names over an extremely minor thing and not get back in your shit about it. Neither would you.

So you're too lazy to type magazine, but you'd rather type an incorrect term in lieu of the accepted abbreviation of the correct term which is actually one keystroke shorter than the correct abbreviated word: MAG

sorry but that just reeks of noob

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
So you're too lazy to type magazine, but you'd rather type an incorrect term in lieu of the accepted abbreviation of the correct term which is actually one keystroke shorter than the correct abbreviated word: MAG

sorry but that just reeks of noob

i've been shooting guns for 30 years but no i dont spend fuckloads of time talking about them and i dont devote a whole lot of money into it but i think its cool as hell when other people do mod their rifles and stuff and i like to ask questions sometimes, ya know being social on a social forum and all, sir...

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
i've been shooting guns for 30 years but no i dont spend fuckloads of time talking about them and i dont devote a whole lot of money into it but i think its cool as hell when other people do mod their rifles and stuff and i like to ask questions sometimes, ya know being social on a social forum and all, sir...

internet is serious business

Consider it a tip. Don't call magazines "clips". That just makes you seem as ignorant as every gangsta rapper ever, and every lame clichéd movie character with a script written by an equally ignorant retard.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
internet is serious business

Consider it a tip. Don't call magazines "clips". That just makes you seem as ignorant as every gangsta rapper ever, and every lame clichéd movie character with a script written by an equally ignorant retard.

im stubborn as shit sometimes but face it he was being rude of course i was going to argue with him. but i'm also the first one to say oh ok that makes sense, or your way does seem better than mine if that is the case after i talk with a person (or scream in allcaps whatever goes down)

Thank you.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
im stubborn as shit sometimes but face it he was being rude of course i was going to argue with him. but i'm also the first one to say oh ok that makes sense, or your way does seem better than mine if that is the case after i talk with a person (or scream in allcaps whatever goes down)

Thank you.

If my excessive rage offended you so be it.
I haven't raged on anyone here for a while, my name is not even TUT RAGE!!! anymore.
Couple that with the fact you are a newcomer and you need to be initiated.
Also some here feel that this new wave of posters have brought dishonor and a shameful display to this fine establishment.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...its-important/

I never knew the difference till now

Knowledge is power.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
If my excessive rage offended you so be it.
I haven't raged on anyone here for a while, my name is not even TUT RAGE!!! anymore.
Couple that with the fact you are a newcomer and you need to be initiated.
Also some here feel that this new wave of posters have brought dishonor and a shameful display to this fine establishment.

Well on that last point you have to admit they were at least 80% right, and no i wasn't offended per se i enjoy a good banter as much as anyone or I wouldnt keep going with it